Cold approaching is not about the face

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
It's all about physical presence, frame, the way you behave, voice, assertiveness etc.

Having a nice face would help but if you are high inhib moron it wont work

before saying muh bluepill - I did more than 60 cold approaches I know how it works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ALP, JustConfidentMaxBro and 4 others
Redpill.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Sanguinius, Deleted member 20064 and 4 others
it has some truth to it , cause I've seen latterly ltn cold approach girls out of their league and still get the number , but I just find it so hard to believe this shit the blackpill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
So you think ppl like the BlackOpsCel can cold approach JFL trolls.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
So you think ppl like the BlackOpsCel can cold approach JFL trolls.org
u guys always take extreme ends of things. ofc if you are bottom 1% it wont work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and ALP
It's all about physical presence, frame, the way you behave, voice, assertiveness etc.

Having a nice face would help but if you are high inhib moron it wont work

before saying muh bluepill - I did more than 60 cold approaches I know how it works
Ok, and out of 60 approaches how many numbers -> replies -> dates did you actually get?

it has some truth to it , cause I've seen latterly ltn cold approach girls out of their league and still get the number , but I just find it so hard to believe this shit the blackpill destroyed me
me and my friends did cold approach battles(jfl) on the street. The worst looking guy was LTN and still pulled 3 girls number out of like 8 approaches. The winner was my MTN gymmaxxed low inhib buddy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wonderwhy and ALP
Ok, and out of 60 approaches how many numbers -> replies -> dates did you actually get?
around 20 numbers(the odds of getting one grew with each approach), I'd say half of them were really interested

around 20 numbers(the odds of getting one grew with each approach), I'd say half of them were really interested
Nice job OP. What was your line? I presume you were just normal and said hey and didn't use some autistic pickup line

• +1
How do you find guts to approach?
With each approach it gets tremendously easier. Like really after 5th you just get light leg shaking and thats it.

If you ever will try to act like pussy think about this. "Imagine living just once and being high inhib"

like really whats the point. We live only once

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 1140
Nice job OP. What was your line? I presume you were just normal and said hey and didn't use some autistic pickup line
I just go with the flow. Sometimes I use very autistic pick up lines just cuz I wanna have some fun

I might say: hello, couldnt pass you by and not ask for your number or stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I just go with the flow. Sometimes I use very autistic pick up lines just cuz I wanna have some fun

I might say: hello, couldnt pass you by and not ask for your number or stuff like this
Seems legit. They probably liked your confidence

• +1
Seems legit. They probably liked your confidence
yeah I failed like first 6 or 7 pick ups cuz I was nervous and my speech was off. Once I got more experience and got much more confident my odds were like 30% of getting a number.

I treat it like a game. Its just fun way to spend a boring walk on a sunday in the middle of the city yk

How do you find guts to approach?
also you rly need to stop thinking that any girl you approach is special. Like once you approach 10 of them you understand they are all the same and there are dozens of similar pretty girls walking around on sunny day

• +1
Reactions: ALP