Aokiuwu
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Posts
- 50
- Reputation
- 52
so now that I'm in 11th grade and look a bit better now, I wanted to get play, so i find this true suki and go upto her and speak and then after that convo she started ignoring me later days, then this Monday she was looking and smiling at me
Why is she fucking smiling at me now after dnr'ing me all those days so i gave her a dnr too
And now I feel kinda bad cause she bad and a true suki
Should I go and ask her like why was she ignoring me or should I leave her alone
Why is she fucking smiling at me now after dnr'ing me all those days so i gave her a dnr too
And now I feel kinda bad cause she bad and a true suki
Should I go and ask her like why was she ignoring me or should I leave her alone