Cold Approaching While Sober - Volume 3 (videos)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It was my third night out in a row clubbing and cold approaching sober. First I enter the club, and see a group of young guys. I approach them and we're joking around. We exchange Instagrams which is good, because having more followers makes me look more neurotypical and social.

Then I wander through the club, and it's the most clubby club I've ever been to and feels kind of intimidating. I don't feel ready to cold approach any women yet. At that point I knew it was time to take action, so this is how I get in state

Then I go to a more crowded dance floor and I'm next to a tall skinny girl, even taller than me at 6'0. I try talking to her but she can't understand a word I'm saying because of the pounding music.

So I go to another dance floor, sit on a couch and spot my target right in front of me. It's the woman in the red. She had huge boobs bouncing up and down.

I knew I had to approach her, and this is maybe the hottest woman I've ever approached in my life. I felt nervous at first and was mentally preparing.

I make my approach

There's no brutal rejection, and she and her friend are smiling. Then I start dancing next to them. After about 30 seconds I put my arm around her waste, but she looks at me and says no. Damn rejected. Then I walk away.

I walk around and try another approach, she just walks away though

I'm just hanging out by the stairs trying to get more in state. Then I cold approach a cute girl and she looked happy to speak with me. But of course she had to go with her friends.

Then I spot my next target with the brown hair behind me. But when I turn around 2 other guys already approached in that time.

Then I see a group of fat girls, I run up to them and lift my shirt to show my abs. They went nuts and seemed to love it.

I kept trying to get more in state, because the huge club felt intimidating and impersonal compared to other smaller clubs I've been to.

There's always the option of talking to guys to get more in state, because they rarely ever reject other guys.

I didn't see much chance of success at that club because all the girls were in their little friend groups. I didn't even see other guys cold approaching, like do most guys not do this? Why do they go clubbing then? It's the only reason I would ever want to be in a place like that.

So I left and went to a smaller club. I stood around the dance floor and got multiple IOIs from girls I'm not attracted to, so I ignored them. Some short chubby little redhead girl came up to me shaking her ass trying to get me to dance with her. I felt sick and immediately walked away.

Then I saw my target the dance floor. A 5'10 slim curvy busty girl with wavy black hair. I just went for it and came up behind her dancing with my crotch pressed against her butt and put my hands on her waist. She looked around, saw me, and didn't reject. However then she switched places with her uglier friend, apparently her friend liked me and not her. I wasn't interested so I walked away.

At that point I was exhausted from 2 hours of doing this and walked home. All in all cold approaching with no IOIs is a complete crapshoot, but the girls who give me clear IOIs are usually not very attractive.

@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, 6ft4, whiteislandpill and 15 others
What a chill dude

Hope u get tons of slays

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, butterworld, wackedchives and 3 others
jfl ur treating this fourm like a diary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, geenk worg, Deleted member 72587 and 3 others
Keep 'em comin my nigga

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, wackedchives, Deleted member 72587 and 3 others
goodness fuckin gracious the clubs is empty as hell these days

you bastards missed out in the mid 2000s-2010s

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, TechnoBoss, Ricky212 and 1 other person
goodness fuckin gracious the clubs is empty as hell these days

you bastards missed out in the mid 2000s-2010s
It seems most women who go to clubs these days aren't even looking to meet a guy, they just want to dance with their girlfriends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, buflek and Autismcel
Good shit, nothing like night-out/vacation stories that the British moggers do, unlike some *coughs@theBULL*coughs. Will read soon.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
All I did was sniff my aunts sex toy and fuck my fist

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, normie_joe, Willmogulater and 1 other person
Good shit, nothing like night-out/vacation stories that the British moggers do, unlike some *coughs@theBULL*coughs. Will read soon.
I am sober in this, which means I'm faking everything. I'm basically being an actor.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
sheit i should not have went home should have headed to the bars man.

sheit i should not have went home should have headed to the bars man.
It always feels like I'd rather sit at home, until for example I saw that busty girl in the red dress on the dance floor.

It always feels like I'd rather sit at home, until for example I saw that busty girl in the red dress on the dance floor.
do you have to pay to get into the clubs. I might head out again. I think I have to pay to get into every club in la.

U look too scary bro they think u are gonna rape them u would look like tommy shelby with hair

• JFL
do you have to pay to get into the clubs. I might head out again. I think I have to pay to get into every club in la.
The good clubs have like a 10 euro entry fee, but there are free mini clubs. However I save a ton of money compared to normies by not drinking alcohol. Was next to a guy in a bar this week who got a few drinks for him and his friends and his bill was 35 euros for one round.

bro why dont you grow your hair out a little? you have a good hairline

you got some high trust features, buzz cut suits low trust guys more

Respect for taking the effort to document this stuff

I was wearing this shirt and in the second club I noticed multiple women looking at my muscles. So my move is to fist pump with my right arm in the air while flexing which gets their attention. Now I'm going to increase my workouts to get harder while still staying lean because muscles are hugely important in clubs.

• JFL
bro why dont you grow your hair out a little? you have a good hairline

you got some high trust features, buzz cut suits low trust guys more
I had longer hair, for some reason I do better with a buzz cut.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
It was my third night out in a row clubbing and cold approaching sober. First I enter the club, and see a group of young guys. I approach them and we're joking around. We exchange Instagrams which is good, because having more followers makes me look more neurotypical and social.

Then I wander through the club, and it's the most clubby club I've ever been to and feels kind of intimidating. I don't feel ready to cold approach any women yet. At that point I knew it was time to take action, so this is how I get in state

Then I go to a more crowded dance floor and I'm next to a tall skinny girl, even taller than me at 6'0. I try talking to her but she can't understand a word I'm saying because of the pounding music.

So I go to another dance floor, sit on a couch and spot my target right in front of me. It's the woman in the red. She had huge boobs bouncing up and down.

I knew I had to approach her, and this is maybe the hottest woman I've ever approached in my life. I felt nervous at first and was mentally preparing.

I make my approach

There's no brutal rejection, and she and her friend are smiling. Then I start dancing next to them. After about 30 seconds I put my arm around her waste, but she looks at me and says no. Damn rejected. Then I walk away.

I walk around and try another approach, she just walks away though

I'm just hanging out by the stairs trying to get more in state. Then I cold approach a cute girl and she looked happy to speak with me. But of course she had to go with her friends.

Then I spot my next target with the brown hair behind me. But when I turn around 2 other guys already approached in that time.

Then I see a group of fat girls, I run up to them and lift my shirt to show my abs. They went nuts and seemed to love it.

I kept trying to get more in state, because the huge club felt intimidating and impersonal compared to other smaller clubs I've been to.

There's always the option of talking to guys to get more in state, because they rarely ever reject other guys.

I didn't see much chance of success at that club because all the girls were in their little friend groups. I didn't even see other guys cold approaching, like do most guys not do this? Why do they go clubbing then? It's the only reason I would ever want to be in a place like that.

So I left and went to a smaller club. I stood around the dance floor and got multiple IOIs from girls I'm not attracted to, so I ignored them. Some short chubby little redhead girl came up to me shaking her ass trying to get me to dance with her. I felt sick and immediately walked away.

Then I saw my target the dance floor. A 5'10 slim curvy busty girl with wavy black hair. I just went for it and came up behind her dancing with my crotch pressed against her butt and put my hands on her waist. She looked around, saw me, and didn't reject. However then she switched places with her uglier friend, apparently her friend liked me and not her. I wasn't interested so I walked away.

At that point I was exhausted from 2 hours of doing this and walked home. All in all cold approaching with no IOIs is a complete crapshoot, but the girls who give me clear IOIs are usually not very attractive.

@Zelenskyiv
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel

Mirin tbh, much better than rotting here.

Do they know ur recording?

I had longer hair, for some reason I do better with a buzz cut.

well thats because ur hair was shit then

get a proper cut and add volume with hairspray and by blow drying upside down

I love these threads so much.

Honestly I would've just slayed one of the girls that showed you a clear IOI. How chubby was the chubby ginger?

I love these threads so much.

Honestly I would've just slayed one of the girls that showed you a clear IOI. How chubby was the chubby ginger?
I'm a standardcel. She wasn't chubby she just had a weird blocky body and round face. And the other girl (who switched with the busty black haired girl to dance with me) wasn't ugly, she was skinny but she had kind of small boobs and her face wasn't that pretty which is why I rejected her. I don't want to get involved with a woman if I don't find her attractive enough to be in LTR with because otherwise it will lead to a messy situation.

• JFL
I'm a standardcel. She wasn't chubby she just had a weird blocky body and round face. And the other girl (who switched with the busty black haired girl to dance with me) wasn't ugly, she was skinny but she had kind of small boobs and her face wasn't that pretty which is why I rejected her. I don't want to get involved with a woman if I don't find her attractive enough to be in LTR with because otherwise it will lead to a messy situation.
Damn, mirin. At this stage i'd fuck anything that isn't fat or black.

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
I've done that before but then after I just want them to GTFO because I don't like them enough, that's why I'm not making that mistake again.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Something else I've noticed but not sure yet, it seems women at small clubs are more DTF and giving clear IOIs than at big clubs. It seems like big clubs just create this impersonal environment where people feel safe in their little groups.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and Zelenskyiv
Oh I forgot, this is my 4th night out sober not 3rd. Last night I went out and kissed a drunk girl at a bar, then 5 seconds later she turned around and kissed a Turkish guy. Then I was behind her fat assed friend with my boner sticking against her, but then they left. So things are happening.

Something else I've noticed but not sure yet, it seems women at small clubs are more DTF and giving clear IOIs than at big clubs. It seems like big clubs just create this impersonal environment where people feel safe in their little groups.
I've noticed it too. I had most luck on small dancefloors tbh. When there's too many people around you can barely even see or talk to people, you just get squished into crowds.

Oh I forgot, this is my 4th night out sober not 3rd. Last night I went out and kissed a drunk girl at a bar, then 5 seconds later she turned around and kissed a Turkish guy. Then I was behind her fat assed friend with my boner sticking against her, but then they left. So things are happening.
Damn, can't wait for my holiday. Gotta stop being a pussy and ascend finally.

Damn, can't wait for my holiday. Gotta stop being a pussy and ascend finally.
I'm seeing guys outside who are objectively much uglier than me with hot girlfriends, I don't know how it's possible. If I keep going at this something has to give eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I'm seeing guys outside who are objectively much uglier than me with hot girlfriends, I don't know how it's possible. If I keep going at this something has to give eventually.
I see it all the time, in nightclubs too.
Chad is an autistic hindu cope. Most women are happy to date and fuck LTN-MTNs

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and vinn98
I see it all the time, in nightclubs too.
Chad is an autistic hindu cope. Most women are happy to date and fuck LTN-MTNs
Yeah but I'm really wondering how it happened. Like I see how easily women reject HTN guys, so how the fuk did these LTNs make it happen in the first place, because there's no way she looked at him and thought "wow he's hot".

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Yeah but I'm really wondering how it happened. Like I see how easily women reject HTN guys, so how the fuk did these LTNs make it happen in the first place, because there's no way she looked at him and thought "wow he's hot".
IRL is unironically just as much about NT and social circle as it is about looks, much more IMO.
They meet girls through social circles, they're not abused dog autists you'd find on forums so they have a good mindset and they just talk to girls until they find one that likes them. Trial and error.
You'll find someone too, just gotta keep trying.

IRL is unironically just as much about NT and social circle as it is about looks, much more IMO.
They meet girls through social circles, they're not abused dog autists you'd find on forums so they have a good mindset and they just talk to girls until they find one that likes them. Trial and error.
I've never been a social circle person. I hate socializing in groups because it just becomes a competition of who is the most entertaining. And if there are females present it's just guys trying to amog each other in front of them. I prefer 1 on 1 socializing. Also jfl at being "friends" with females in a social circle. It doesn't make sense, because the only way I could enjoy talking to a female outside of family is if I'm attracted to her.

well thats because ur hair was shit then

get a proper cut and add volume with hairspray and by blow drying upside down
If my hair grew like this then hell yes I would grow it long

Instead it grows like this

I will keep going out and trying, but being sober it is harder to escalate. I can do the initial approaches, but when I'm drunk I can do crazy stuff that escalates to a potential slay. Like with that one from a few weeks ago we talked then we went to the dance floor, then while on the dance floor I reached my hand down her shirt and was grabbing her boobs. I dgaf because of the alcohol. I'm wondering if I should learn how to do stuff like that while sober.

Autism is one hell of a condition

This guy is mogging this entire forum in action

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I was waiting for the bouncer (@Clavicular) to kick you out on the street and beat the fuck out of you

Mirin low inhib autism though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Clavicular and the BULL
If my hair grew like this then hell yes I would grow it long

Instead it grows like this

His hair didn’t grow like that, it’s styled, did you even try styiling it and adding volume to it?

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
Mirin your dedication to slaying