Cold approaching without genuine IOI is useless

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Going up to women who stare at you isn’t an IOI. Another day clubbing another day failing. Brootal life I’m living

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, aBetterMii, Bushman and 3 others
Looks like you got rejected a few times and gave up

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
yea I have tons of experience clubbing 90% of women are just there for validation and attention. U can easy make out w 15 girls and not one will hook up

even chads on this forum won’t do that well in clubs especially in the uk it’s brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 14693, SecularIslamist and 3 others
cold approach is a waste of energy and is low key rape

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Bushman, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Looks like you got rejected a few times and gave up
There was one time I went up to a girl and I had already approached her. I made out with 2 out of 15. One looked good one was a landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 31562
yea I have tons of experience clubbing 90% of women are just there for validation and attention. U can easy make out w 15 girls and not one will hook up

even chads on this forum won’t do that well in clubs especially in the uk it’s brutal
So sad man. Especially when you can tell they find you attractive but for some reason they just aren’t interested. Not Chad enough to slay them, not subhuman enough to get rejected💔

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27472
There was one time I went up to a girl and I had already approached her. I made out with 2 out of 15. One looked good one was a landwhale
this shit is not for the weak so don’t give up, I’m going out tonight trynna bag some thotties

• +1
Going up to women who stare at you isn’t an IOI. Another day clubbing another day failing. Brootal life I’m living
Why are you doing this shit when you can order girls OLD?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aBetterMii, Bushman, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
this shit is not for the weak so don’t give up, I’m going out tonight trynna bag some thotties
Good luck man. Don’t be a coward first 1000 approaches are warm up🙏🏾

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Blackgymmax
I can’t. In all my time on old I have 5 slays.
Id rather catch a bunch of flakes and ghosts from OLD to get a slay than some bitch irl giving me iois just to farm attention. I dont even give any iois attention irl in fear of this. If she isnt flat out asking for my number or ig im doing jack shit and even then she has to message me down to hook up

• Woah
Id rather catch a bunch of flakes and ghosts from OLD to get a slay than some bitch irl giving me iois just to farm attention. I dont even give any iois attention irl in fear of this. If she isnt flat out asking for my number or ig im doing jack shit and even then she has to message me down to hook up
My desire for pussy is bigger than my ego. And getting pussy from numbers game is better than getting ghosted on last minute tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 31562 and Blackgymmax
I think you underrate yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
You seem to be decent facially from your avi.

You’re also one of the few users that has documented success with women.
I don’t underrate myself at all. Decent facially doesn’t really say anything. The average person isn’t a recessed subhuman. There are visibly good looking people, visible ugly looking people and the majority who are average looking. You don’t have to be good looking to get pussy. You just have to approach. It’s a shit ROI and most men will as a result of that always be AFC’s (average frustrated chumps).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325