Cold Email/LinkedIn for an internship

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
inb4 no linkedin cold message for your face.

Does anyone have any tips on how to cold email startups or small-size companies for internships? Give me a killer template. Does anyone have a life here?

They'll just tell you to apply through their normal application portal, assuming they even want interns in the first place. I guess it also depends on what kind of job it is. For engineering jobs at least they could give less than a single fuck about you unless you meet their arbitrary qualifications.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
They'll just tell you to apply through their normal application portal, assuming they even want interns in the first place. I guess it also depends on what kind of job it is. For engineering jobs at least they could give less than a single fuck about you unless you meet their arbitrary qualifications.
Yeah, but small companies don't have an application portal. They have only hr email or company email.

Yeah, but small companies don't have an application portal. They have only hr email or company email.
There's no risk in just asking if there's any open positions I guess. Maybe talk about how you came across their company and liked the kind of work they do or make up a story about how good you heard it is to work with them.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Subject: Hire me please <3

Body:
Hey there sexy sexy HR lady please hire me I have 3 years of experience as a bar man

This is how I look like:

Thanks <3 :p🤪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Ice