cold feet at moving out?

P

ptethisbs

Iron
as part of my efforts to looksmax im trying to also statusmax - first by moving out of family nightmare house.
im 22 and idk every time i see some good apartment in ads or something i get cold feet and dont want to call them idk
i really need to move out to grow but everytime i get cold feet like its bigger than me and i cant do it
fuckkkkkkkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6401
as part of my efforts to looksmax im trying to also statusmax - first by moving out of family nightmare house.
im 22 and idk every time i see some good apartment in ads or something i get cold feet and dont want to call them idk
i really need to move out to grow but everytime i get cold feet like its bigger than me and i cant do it
fuckkkkkkkkkkk

Can you give us some background on your relationship with your family?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
If they are holding you back from enjoying life or you feel like you are being held hostage then it's best to go. IE guilt tripping you / insulting you daily. Screaming always

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
I am 17 so my advice really isn't that valid. That's why I brought someone with me today who can help you.

• +1
I am 17 so my advice really isn't that valid. That's why I brought someone with me today who can help you.

shia's frame is laughable. just realized this

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6401
hey
short information:
im 22, going to school soon. family is nightmare, i got 0 privacy and they bother me all day.

• +1
hey
short information:
im 22, going to school soon. family is nightmare, i got 0 privacy and they bother me all day.
Kek ?️?️?️ eter

Get out of there asap. Take out a lone or something just don't stay there

• +1
The white man is superior.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax