Cold showers> genetics

billymidnight

billymidnight

Bronze
The fact that people still try argue other wise is crazy to me. People who say genetics are more important then cold showers have been debunked many times by high iq incels. Like there is also so many statistics proving how cold shower are one of the most important aspect of achieving peak attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lookologist003, Deleted member 25743 and 3 others

not possible

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, silencio, Lookologist003 and 8 others
The face that people still try argue other wise is crazy to me. People who say genetics are more important then cold showers have been debunked many times by high iq incels. Like there is also so many statistics proving how cold shower are one of the most important aspect of achieving peak attractiveness.
20240302 114242

This is Chico after he stoped doing cold showers every morning

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Preach

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
or he stopped taking care of himself,niggas balding
Brother let me give you some advice. The industry never tells us the true power of cold showers as they want us to keep on buying their shitty products and waste their money . The true benefits of cold showers have always been gatekept by the Jewish society as they do not want us to ascend. Why do you think chico is balding ? It’s obviously because of his lack of cold showers. Cold showers can save most men from ultimate pity in life. So when you go home today have a freezing cold
Shower and remember my
Name and words I have said bye bye my brother

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Brother let me give you some advice. The industry never tells us the true power of cold showers as they want us to keep on buying their shitty products and waste their money . The true benefits of cold showers have always been gatekept by the Jewish society as they do not want us to ascend. Why do you think chico is balding ? It’s obviously because of his lack of cold showers. Cold showers can save most men from ultimate pity in life. So when you go home today have a freezing cold
Shower and remember my
Name and words I have said bye bye my brother
i will try this for a week and tell u if get results and come back to this thread

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and maxxmclooks
i hope this is true, if not then over

Thank you brother, it’s about time for the black pill revolution, no more lies and fibs only straight 100% facts with evidence this is the only was we can all ascend and find happiness in life

• Love it
i will try this for a week and tell u if get results and come back to this thread
Trust me bro you will thank me for saving your life

• +1
i hope this is true, if not then over
Why would I make a thread about this if it was larp? I don’t gain anything ! I’m doing this out of the kindness of my heart so that you may all benefit and find happiness within your golden hearts which have been manifested with darkness due to ur insecurities and inner ugliness

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and maxxmclooks
Why would I make a thread about this if it was larp? I don’t gain anything ! I’m doing this out of the kindness of my heart so that you may all benefit and find happiness within your golden hearts which have been manifested with darkness due to ur insecurities and inner ugliness
idk like troll or something

how cold showers should i take tho?

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7, dark triad, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
idk like troll or something

how cold showers should i take tho?
Every morning and every night for the best results. Make sure it’s as cold as possible to u might scream the first couple times but trust me it’s worth it,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loathe, PointOfNoReturn and maxxmclooks
The fact that people still try argue other wise is crazy to me. People who say genetics are more important then cold showers have been debunked many times by high iq incels. Like there is also so many statistics proving how cold shower are one of the most important aspect of achieving peak attractiveness.
so true
copecels should take the coldshowerpill and embrace cold showers!!1!1!!!!!!!1

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Cope lmao

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Taking a cold shower RIGHT NOW.