Cole sprouse wants big booty stacylite latinas

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
All his ltb admirers think he wants to discuss philosophy with them and have a intellectual sexy relationship

In reality he wants to pump vacuous thicc latina whores

Same with timothee chalamet

Mtb girls think he wants to be all sensitive with them

In reality he wants to have deranged bdsm sex with really stupid stacylite blondes with big boobs and fatass

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane
@uselessmentalcel am i right or am i right lol
@vanillaicecream
@crisis

i cant really speak on this, im a romantic.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 18582
@wollet2

@Xangsane Is it true many Ltb's think Timothee that he would go for cute looking girls instead of bimbo like Kylie Jenner.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane Is it true many Ltb's think Timothee that he would go for cute looking girls instead of bimbo like Kylie Jenner.
All alt indie boys want deranged bimbo ass

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yes
but shes also single mom

Why do u like femboys more than regular girls ?
hwo said anything about me were talking about cole sprouse

i would have sex with a attractive female over a femboy, but

i would choose a femboy over a MTB- unless maybe we really connect and have great chemistry which idc what incels say, this exists. some people it just flows especailly for an eccentric autistlike me, takes a particular person who wet my whistle

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Xangsane
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All his ltb admirers think he wants to discuss philosophy with them and have a intellectual sexy relationship

In reality he wants to pump vacuous thicc latina whores

Same with timothee chalamet

Mtb girls think he wants to be all sensitive with them

In reality he wants to have deranged bdsm sex with really stupid stacylite blondes with big boobs and fatass
Yes you're both right. LTBs are often delusional and want some gl alt white boy to cuddle with and discuss deep shit with but he ain't putting up with that, he wants hot girls thst are probably bimbos indeed. Plus they're ststusmaxxed so they won't look at their asses

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

i would choose a femboy over a MTB- unless maybe we really connect and have great chemistry which idc what incels say, this exists. some people it just flows especailly for an eccentric autistlike me, takes a particular person who wet my whistle
Gay.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
maybe LTB, tbh. either way its not gay, im far straighter than you are i dont post pictures of my AI ass to men and entertain ideas of getting pegged

• JFL

Why femboy over mtb? Easier to connect with ?

Yes you're both right. LTBs are often delusional and want some gl alt white boy to cuddle with and discuss deep shit with but he ain't putting up with that, he wants hot girls thst are probably bimbos indeed. Plus they're ststusmaxxed so they won't look at their asses
thanks!

• +1
maybe LTB, tbh. either way its not gay, im far straighter than you are i dont post pictures of my AI ass to men and entertain ideas of getting pegged
It's not gay if a woman pegs you

• Ugh..
You're welcome. Why do you think a lot of his fans are MTBs and LTBs, they also seem to like that look in regular lads too?
i dont understand what the last part of rhe question is referring to
Who is they
And what is that look

• +1
i dont understand what the last part of rhe question is referring to
Who is they
And what is that look
The skinny alt prettyboy look with edgy clothes.

It's not gay if a woman pegs you
did you actually entertain the idea of getting pegged? i was making that up, jesus christ u gayboy. it certainly makes you a submissive joke to do that, u are letting a woman completely dominate you. you are her cuck after that

you also may as well just let a tranny fuck you, whats the difference ATP?

• +1
did you actually entertain the idea of getting pegged? i was making that up, jesus christ u gayboy. it certainly makes you a submissive joke to do that, u are letting a woman completely dominate you. you are her cuck after that

you also may as well just let a tranny fuck you, whats the difference ATP?
Prostate massages are nice if done by yourself or a woman that you're in love with. Sometimes I like to feel like the pretty one 😈
Reckon my wife is gonna like my peach when it's naked?
Htbs and above like more sporty and handsome and pretty guys
I noticed this too! I wonder why MTBs are often frightened by them

Prostate massages are nice if done by yourself or a woman that you're in love with. Sometimes I like to feel like the pretty one 😈

ok but getting pegged by a woman is no different than getting fucked by a tranny you acknowledge this correct

either way idk how i could ever possibly feel masculine and not like a submissive twink getting anal from a woman

They are hotter and more aloof seeming than cole so less accessible

ok but getting pegged by a woman is no different than getting fucked by a tranny you acknowledge this correct

either way idk how i could ever possibly feel masculine and not like a submissive twink getting anal from a woman
Pegging is by a cis women
Trans woman is a biological man with a penis

a tranny is just a woman with a penis, same thing as a woman with a strap on. same idea, just different color, literally

if you entetain that idea i think its very gay tbh

someting i wouldnt even do, i would only fuck a femboy. getting fucked by anything in your ass is weird and effeminate. i mean MAYBE, just maybe by yourself, putting some vibrator up there might be acceptable but still im not interested. maybe some day though who knows

a tranny is just a woman with a penis, same thing as a woman with a strap on. same idea, just different color, literally

if you entetain that idea i think its very gay tbh

someting i wouldnt even do, i would only fuck a femboy. getting fucked by anything in your ass is weird and effeminate. i mean MAYBE, just maybe by yourself, putting some vibrator up there might be acceptable but still im not interested. maybe some day though who knows
Are you mixing up being gay and being emasculated

The difference lies in the gender of your partner not the sexual act

Anything done with a woman no matter what is by definition heterosexuality/straightery/hetero/straightcel

• +1
It is different
Sometimes I like to be the pretty one 😉😈
Do you think my wife is gonna like my naked peach?

Why do they think they're more aloof?

• JFL
Are you mixing up being gay and being emasculated

The difference lies in the gender of your partner not the sexual act

Anything done with a woman no matter what is by definition heterosexuality/straightery/hetero/straightcel
I agree. I don't mind being pegged by my wife, I think I'd like it. Do you think she'd like my naked ass too, like it's cute enough for her to peg?

I agree. I don't mind being pegged by my wife, I think I'd like it. Do you think she'd like my naked ass too, like it's cute enough for her to peg?
What is your wife’s nationality and favorite dish?

• +1
What is your wife’s nationality and favorite dish?
She's from my dad's country but educated in the west.
Her favourite dish is bibimbap.

It is different

Sometimes I like to be the pretty one 😉😈
Do you think my wife is gonna like my naked peach?

Why do they think they're more aloof?
...dont ever reply to me asking about youir "naked peach" again son, that is all i'll say

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18582
She's from my dad's country but educated in the west.
Her favourite dish is bibimbap.
That is also one of my favorite dishes.
I also like dakdoritang and black bean paste noodles.

• +1
That is also one of my favorite dishes.
I also like dakdoritang and black bean paste noodles.
She's a koreaboo. We're going there this autumn

Why not? - wiggles booty-
Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor

@slop slinger whats going on here explain i need your intellectual prowess to decipher this interaction

• JFL
Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor

@slop slinger whats going on here explain i need your intellectual prowess to decipher this interaction
I like to stretch my hips so I can do sexy booty dances for my wife 😈

I like to stretch my hips so I can do sexy booty dances
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

very hetero activities xang

you will be doing "sexy booty dances" for a hot n sexy passable tranny next, just wait

• JFL
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home

you will be doing "sexy booty dances" for a hot n sexy passable tranny next, just wait
My naked body is for my wife to enjoy only

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home

Been told my ass is one of my best body parts. Why can't I make use of it and not let it go to waste?

• JFL
Been told my ass is one of my best body parts. Why can't I make use of it and not let it go to waste?
Not much long before she shoves a dildo up your ass.

• JFL
thats brutal son. far from ideal for an ass to be a man's best... asset

• So Sad