COLLAGEN/HAIR GROWTH/DARKCIRCLES WITH PEPTIDES!GTFIH!!!

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
1. AC Collagen – Helps smooth the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles by improving Collagen I. Found in: Lip.
2. Aldenine – Counteracts effects of aging by enhancing Collagen III and protects against the effects of glycation, AGEs, free radicals and ROS. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.
3. Argireline– Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes. Found in: Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone and Eye.
4. ß-White – Helps fade the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Found in: Even Out.
5. Dermaxyl – Counteracts signs of aging by boosting cell communication and improving elasticity. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.
6. Eyeliss – Combats under-eye puffiness by improving elasticity, strengthening blood vessels and enhancing drainage. Found in: Eye.
7. Haloxyl – Helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles while firming and toning. Found in: Eye.
8. Matrixyl 3000 – Enhances smoothness, complexion and tone while helping to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles. Found in: Face and Eye.
9. Myoxinol – Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes and contains free radical neutralizing antioxidants. Found in: Mask and Serum.
10. Peptamide-6 – Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and wounds while enriching firmness and elasticity. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
11. Perfection Peptide P3 – Improves skin renewal and hydration. Found in: Apple Peel 1 (Professional Only).
12. Proharin – Helps prevent pigment loss in hair and improves fullness of lashes. Found in: Lash.
13. Regestril – Helps fade the appearance and discoloration of stretch marks. Found in: Moisturize.
14. Snap-8 – Softens the look of expression lines. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.
15. Sympeptide 226 – Helps enrich keratin genes for fuller looking hair. Found in: Lash.
16. Sympeptide 235 – Helps improve the look and fullness of lashes and brows. Found in: Lash.
17. Syn-Ake - Tightens facial contours and is effective in minimizing forehead wrinkles. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.
18. Syn-Coll – Lifts and smoothes wrinkles by enriching the growth factor that increases Collagen I. Found in: Serum, Face, Eye and Moisturize.
19. Syn-Tacks – Advances skin communication, organization and cohesion. Found in: Soufflé Mask (Professional Only) Serum and HydroStem+6.
20. Thermostressine – Fights cell stress and keeps skin stable against hot and cold shocks. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
21. Trylagen –Battles the appearance of wrinkles by improving elasticity and smoothness, preventing collagen loss and reinforcing the collagen network. Found in: Apple Peel 1 and Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only), Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone, Peel, Mask and Power Lift.

science behind it

copy+paste

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 17 others
big if legit.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
its legit look at the website ton of studies behind it
example from the website
Argireline
INCI: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 Benefits: Inhibits the reaction that causes muscle movement. Prevents formation of lines and wrinkles. Expression lines are softened. Wrinkle depth reduced an average of 17% after 15 days. Recommended Level: 5-10% Clinical Level: 10%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadelite and inceletto
This + beta carotene + astaxanthin = Thom Strijd colouring

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and goat2x
and how would one integrate this into his daily routine? these are 20 products

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6310
how much dis gon cost me?
idk if i got bread for this, gotta eat too..

and how would one integrate this into his daily routine? these are 20 products
how much dis gon cost me?
idk if i got bread for this, gotta eat too..
It Depends on what u want to use it for
for collagen/hairgrowth /skin protection
try to look for serums which has the most in it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
update the thread if you find a product that contains a lot of the ingredients, would really appreciate it. good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Need2Ascend, inceletto and 1 other person
update the thread if you find a product that contains a lot of the ingredients, would really appreciate it. good thread
its hard
the one which @Deusmaximus mentioned is good
but its only 1%

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and inceletto
so retin-a isn't in fashion anymore?
• After 2 months, Matrixyl was more effective (6.5% increase in skin thickness compared to 4% with Retinol) without any negative side effects

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and inceletto
Don't assume more is better. Copper peptides increase collagen production if used properly, but if overdone they can cause more damage than good.

The most promising peptides for anti-aging include 8% Matrixyl 3000 which increases type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid and 2% Matrixyl synthe'6 which increases type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The science shows that they work at these specific concentrations. Nothing less, nothing more. Also the peptides need to be used in the correct vehicles to ensure proper transepidermal delivery. Signaling peptides, which are the category that stimulate collagen production and other components of the extracellular matrix, only work if they interact with living skin cells in the dermis.

It only has a 6% total concentration of Matrixyl. It also has topical neurotransmitter peptides like Argireline/Argirelox/Syn-ake which are intended to inhibit muscle movement and thus prevent the contraction of muscles which show dynamic wrinkles, like crows' feet. The concentration of these in The Ordinary Buffet are too low to have a visible effect (needs to be a 30% concentration for Argireline).

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, yallareretarded120, Chadelite and 3 others
Don't assume more is better. Copper peptides increase collagen production if used properly, but if overdone they can cause more damage than good.

The most promising peptides for anti-aging include 8% Matrixyl 3000 which increases type I collagen, fibronectin, and hyaluronic acid and 2% Matrixyl synthe'6 which increases type I, type III, and type IV collagen, as well as fibronectin and hyaluronic acid. The science shows that they work at these specific concentrations. Nothing less, nothing more. Also the peptides need to be used in the correct vehicles to ensure proper transepidermal delivery. Signaling peptides, which are the category that stimulate collagen production and other components of the extracellular matrix, only work if they interact with living skin cells in the dermis.

It only has a 6% total concentration of Matrixyl. It also has topical neurotransmitter peptides like Argireline/Argirelox/Syn-ake which are intended to inhibit muscle movement and thus prevent the contraction of muscles which show dynamic wrinkles, like crows' feet. The concentration of these in The Ordinary Buffet are too low to have a visible effect (needs to be a 30% concentration for Argireline).
LOL
30% is too much they did the study with 10% only and they recommend 5% and they are legit doctors not aspie scientist
• Two groups of 23 volunteers, aged between 39 and 74. • Twice daily application for 2 months, to one half of face, with either 3% Matrixyl or 3% Matrixyl 3000. • After 56 days, deep wrinkles were reduced by 45% (Matrixyl 3000) compared to 28% (Matrixyl).

why dont u read the studies before you post

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6217
Where the fuck is the Hair growth one?

Where the fuck is the Hair growth one?
I couldnt find one with good percentages
i think it would be good for eyebrows not for hair

Would you take all of this

Would you take all of this
The one which @Deusmaximus sent is pretty good
likely a bit weak but i already ordered one we will see

• +1
I couldnt find one with good percentages
i think it would be good for eyebrows not for hair

Thanks but I have top tier Eyebrows

• +1
You can buy some of the listed peptides in powder form and make your're own serum.

• +1
1. AC Collagen – Helps smooth the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles by improving Collagen I. Found in: Lip.
2. Aldenine – Counteracts effects of aging by enhancing Collagen III and protects against the effects of glycation, AGEs, free radicals and ROS. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.
3. Argireline– Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes. Found in: Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone and Eye.
4. ß-White – Helps fade the appearance of age spots and discoloration. Found in: Even Out.
5. Dermaxyl – Counteracts signs of aging by boosting cell communication and improving elasticity. Found in: Face, Eye and Moisturize.
6. Eyeliss – Combats under-eye puffiness by improving elasticity, strengthening blood vessels and enhancing drainage. Found in: Eye.
7. Haloxyl – Helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles while firming and toning. Found in: Eye.
8. Matrixyl 3000 – Enhances smoothness, complexion and tone while helping to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles. Found in: Face and Eye.
9. Myoxinol – Softens the look of expression lines around the eyes and contains free radical neutralizing antioxidants. Found in: Mask and Serum.
10. Peptamide-6 – Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and wounds while enriching firmness and elasticity. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
11. Perfection Peptide P3 – Improves skin renewal and hydration. Found in: Apple Peel 1 (Professional Only).
12. Proharin – Helps prevent pigment loss in hair and improves fullness of lashes. Found in: Lash.
13. Regestril – Helps fade the appearance and discoloration of stretch marks. Found in: Moisturize.
14. Snap-8 – Softens the look of expression lines. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.
15. Sympeptide 226 – Helps enrich keratin genes for fuller looking hair. Found in: Lash.
16. Sympeptide 235 – Helps improve the look and fullness of lashes and brows. Found in: Lash.
17. Syn-Ake - Tightens facial contours and is effective in minimizing forehead wrinkles. Found in: Peel, Mask, Serum and Power Lift.
18. Syn-Coll – Lifts and smoothes wrinkles by enriching the growth factor that increases Collagen I. Found in: Serum, Face, Eye and Moisturize.
19. Syn-Tacks – Advances skin communication, organization and cohesion. Found in: Soufflé Mask (Professional Only) Serum and HydroStem+6.
20. Thermostressine – Fights cell stress and keeps skin stable against hot and cold shocks. Found in: Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only).
21. Trylagen –Battles the appearance of wrinkles by improving elasticity and smoothness, preventing collagen loss and reinforcing the collagen network. Found in: Apple Peel 1 and Anti-Stress Mask (Professional Only), Cleansing Gel, Cleanse, Tone, Peel, Mask and Power Lift.
High IQ thread, bookmarking now brah

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadelite and goat2x
@Seth Walsh tho?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah bro no scientist ever thought about this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Amazon product ASIN B01NBTU5M2 you can get all that stuff in the DNA Code products. They're good yeah but don't mog retinoids and ghk-cu
Ghk-cu is an anti androgen and will destroy your skin in the long run stop pushing it

My mother used that DNA code shit and it literally made her skin worse, dry and thin thankfully I only used it a few times before realized it’s cope.

Cant imagine what would happen if I injected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Ghk-cu is an anti androgen and will destroy your skin in the long run stop pushing it

My mother used that DNA code shit and it literally made her skin worse, dry and thin thankfully I only used it a few times before realized it’s cope.

Cant imagine what would happen if I injected
jfl you strike again with the pseudoscience

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
How am I supposed to pay for all that stuff? 😅
This looks like overkilling it

How am I supposed to pay for all that stuff? 😅
This looks like overkilling it
You dont have to, look for serums with the Recommended content and with the same peptides
the more it contains with good content the better

i ordered one another one
already with 1 %ghk-cu and 26% other peptides might be a little weak we will see
7% is usually normal. Still should be beneficial but you don't always need copper peptide creams, they're just a good add-on

• +1
do you know anything for eyebrow growth
?
which contains the 3 peptide that the list says
Nah I never looked into eyebrow growth. AFAIK some people use castor oil

• +1
7% is usually normal. Still should be beneficial but you don't always need copper peptide creams, they're just a good add-on
Yeah
im expecting the minimal results from the other peptides
we will see
thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
good thread boyo dont expect insane results from peptides tho they are just good to prevent aging not really reverse

• +1
Are you using Retin-A?
Matrixyl (its trade name) or palmitoyl pentapeptide. It is composed of lysine, threonine and serine and palmitic acid. • First peptide used in skin care • Retinol alternative, with no side effects or irritation • After 2 months, Matrixyl was more effective (6.5% increase in skin thickness compared to 4% with Retinol) without any negative side effects • Stimulates cellular growth • Increases both collagen and fibronectin synthesis (with cultured lung fibroblasts) • Increases collagen type I, collagen type IV, and

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and GigaMogger
OP ca we get all those amino acid in one supplements?

my collagen peptides has arginine

• +1
OP ca we get all those amino acid in one supplements?

my collagen peptides has arginine
No i dont think its possible
The best one yet are the one which @Latebloomer10 and @Seth Walsh sent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and mido the slayer
@Seth Walsh how can i send u a pm lmao

Matrixyl (its trade name) or palmitoyl pentapeptide. It is composed of lysine, threonine and serine and palmitic acid. • First peptide used in skin care • Retinol alternative, with no side effects or irritation • After 2 months, Matrixyl was more effective (6.5% increase in skin thickness compared to 4% with Retinol) without any negative side effects • Stimulates cellular growth • Increases both collagen and fibronectin synthesis (with cultured lung fibroblasts) • Increases collagen type I, collagen type IV, and
Lol at retinol, how about TRETINOIN

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and KingScrew