Collagenmaxxing is so legit, got mistaken for 20y old at 28

volslayer187

volslayer187

Iron
I came to a summer language course last week. Made friends with a few 18-22y olds. I say I'm 24 even though I'm 28. When I said I'm 24, a few people acted surprised saying they thought I had their age too.... insane lifefuel (thought they were gonna say I look my age and I was getting ready to rope)

I don't even know whether it's possible for antiaging skincare + supplements to work this well bc people always guessed me to be 25-30 just a few years ago... It's true I had bimax, but that made my jaw much stronger so that shouldn't make me look younger, i don't know...

I even have forehead lines and frown lines lol.... I was gonna get botox for that I don't even know if I need it now

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
yea youth and lean is life. i cant wait for october ill have ascended

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I came to a summer language course last week. Made friends with a few 18-22y olds. I say I'm 24 even though I'm 28. When I said I'm 24, a few people acted surprised saying they thought I had their age too.... insane lifefuel (thought they were gonna say I look my age and I was getting ready to rope)

I don't even know whether it's possible for antiaging skincare + supplements to work this well bc people always guessed me to be 25-30 just a few years ago... It's true I had bimax, but that made my jaw much stronger so that shouldn't make me look younger, i don't know...

I even have forehead lines and frown lines lol.... I was gonna get botox for that I don't even know if I need it now
What does your collagen maxing routine consist of?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 17791, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Thanks for telling us your routine

• JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 17791, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
bimax can make you look younger if the bone advancement causes your face to sag less

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What does your collagen maxing routine consist of?
didn't want to make the post too long, it's just the basic stuff

-sunscreen (needs to be with zinc oxide) religiously every morning for past 4 years (also reapplying sometimes)
-vit C serum morning before moisturizing and sunscreen, needs to have vit E and ferulic acid (i use the skinceuticals one)
-at night sometimes I used tretinoin, got off of it for a year or two. if it's not tret I use anti acne serums with some sort of AHA/BHA
-chemical peel 1-2 weekly
-supplements: astaxanthin, collagen peptids and pycnogenol. I used to take benfotiamine and carnosine to counteract AGE's, stopped using bc I don't like taking so many pills.

besides collagenmaxxing, I think it's important to use minoxidil for more dense eyebrows, looking to grow hairs on the lateral part too (eyebrow ptosis is one of the main signs of aging), also dye them as dark as you can (a bit darker than your head hair)

obviously try to stay at the lowest NW possible, i use minoxidil at night, rosemary oil in the morning and take biotin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
what was the bimax for?

Health or purely aesthetics

@Deusmaximus

didn't want to make the post too long, it's just the basic stuff

-sunscreen (needs to be with zinc oxide) religiously every morning for past 4 years (also reapplying sometimes)
Why zinc oxide?

Fuark im 25 oldcell

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Get botox. Its a miracle!
Even without wrinkles it will be perfect for prevention.
I get mine every 3-4 months and love the effect.

Btw did you ever looked at ghk-cu injections for collagenmaxxing? It sounds really interesting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 17791
yea youth and lean is life. i cant wait for october ill have ascended
Screenshot 2022 07 26 220011

Get botox. Its a miracle!
Even without wrinkles it will be perfect for prevention.
I get mine every 3-4 months and love the effect.

Btw did you ever looked at ghk-cu injections for collagenmaxxing? It sounds really interesting.
I just recently found out it works for prevention too, insane. How many units did you get? I went to a derm a few days ago, she suggested 24 units total for forhead and glabella, I didn't go through with it bc I have very sensitive skin and I didn't want to get any skin reactions this week.

I've used copper peptides before, but only as a serum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791