College bars/clubs/parties are easiest place to get laid (eurocels stay out)

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
I’ve been ghosted by girls on tinder/apps multiple times only for me to meet them randomly at a college bar/club on weekend and get my dick sucked same night

Eurocels won’t get it bcz they don’t have same college party culture there

@Oberyn @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693, Earth Dollar and 2 others
canadacels think they have college life on par with US

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
Should be water if you went to college before. Slaying at college bars and parties is so damn easy. Idk about canada but US party culture is elite

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Earth Dollar and 2 others
Should be water if you went to college before. Slaying at college bars and parties is so damn easy. Idk about canada but US party culture is elite
Out of college now but still hit college bars and parties… getting laid is very easy, funny bcz same girls who ghost me on tinder after few messages approach me at parties/bars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Earth Dollar, Melo95 and 2 others
Yo we still try to copy states tho :fuk:
Joke aside, difficulty ranking is frat parties> random ass college house parties> college bar/clubs>>>> others

frat parties are so easy and the quality of foids is insanely high. it is not even funny. College clubs are easy as well but the thing is ratio and quality are worse than normal clubs and bars at least where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 7580
College party culture is decent in Ireland but it's majorly drug fueled parties in student dominant housing estates
If you don't have psychopathic mindset you will struggle to gain any respect in that scene though
The campuses are decent for parties in first year of college and I have been in situations where I've been in a house with about 20 prime foids and equal number of guys competing. I didn't do shit though because I wasn't looksmaxxed enough or socially respected enough for pre drinks/house party game. Clubs were my bread and butter

No doubt it gets mogged to death by American frat bro/sorority culture where foids are highly trusting of any 50th percentile white boy and willing to hook up

From what I've seen of Mainland euro college scene it seems absolutely shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
legit

be ethnic and go to sorority party clubs bars

Out of college now but still hit college bars and parties… getting laid is very easy, funny bcz same girls who ghost me on tinder after few messages approach me at parties/bars
I had a girl stop responding to me on tinder who approached me several months later while I was working as a bouncer and treated me like I was Chad and fucked that night. She did not recognize me from tinder ofc

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, gymmaxedhorse, Oberyn and 1 other person
party culture is shit in Auckland majority of students are try hard internationals / ethnics, of the white students they are either nerds or old money rich kids its brutal ngl.

I reckon house parties would be the way to go here.

@Gallowglass

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I had a girl stop responding to me on tinder who approached me several months later while I was working as a bouncer and treated me like I was Chad and fucked that night. She did not recognize me from tinder ofc
Bcz girls are talking to 20+ guys on apps at the same time, she’s only talking to 1 guy at a time irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, 6ft4 and Oberyn
Joke aside, difficulty ranking is frat parties> random ass college house parties> college bar/clubs>>>> others

frat parties are so easy and the quality of foids is insanely high. it is not even funny. College clubs are easy as well but the thing is ratio and quality are worse than normal clubs and bars at least where I live.
Yea we don’t have any real frats/sororities here tho… still party culture mogs europe/Australia

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Yea we don’t have any real frats/sororities here tho… still party culture mogs europe/Australia
British mf’s probably sip tea at parties

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 7580, Moggie and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Prince88, dirtydorito and 4 others
frat parties
I’ve heard they purposely invite only good looking girls and try to have them outnumber guys so every guy can get laid idk how true it is. Anecdotally tho I think it’s true

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
Is this in our city brother?

• +1
I’ve heard they purposely invite only good looking girls and try to have them outnumber guys so every guy can get laid idk how true it is. Anecdotally tho I think it’s true
the ratio is at least 1:2 sometimes 1:4 jfl. overall girls are prettier than average but not every girl is hot, sororities have many dead average beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Moggie
the ratio is at least 1:2 sometimes 1:4 jfl. overall girls are prettier than average but not every girl is hot, sororities have many dead average beckies.
still not as good as the ratio in the average psychology class

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Oberyn
sororities have many dead average beckies
Idc how good looking a sorority bitch is. The personality always makes my dick shrivel up

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL