College is a Scam

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
tl;dr-
just do online courses and learn fast for cheap tbh.
Google courses are legit
Invest/trad crypto too
time stamps for fried dopamine receptor addictcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Doggingercel, BearBoy, Deleted member 2095 and 8 others
tl;dr-
Google courses are legit
Invest/trad crypto too

Yes. College is a scam.

[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

agree, but I'm too much of pussy to turn down college and learn programming by myself at home.
i cant take the risk

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
agree, but I'm too much of pussy to turn down college and learn programming by myself at home.
i cant take the risk
do both and learn on the side or after you're done, can't hurt to learn more tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
The only reason id go to college is to slay prime girls. But thats a chad privilege so no college for me.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, HQNPmaxxing, Patient A and 5 others
I doubt the claim that college is a scam. Alof of people here think that higher education is better Job prospects and better future. That is more a cultural problem especially in Asian culture.
There are jobs that require 0 papers and pay better then university depending on country and sector. For example a construction worker can get paid more that some uni study, while culture is pushing you to get higher education and get shit jobs. The student debt problem is more of a US problem since almost all European countries let you do college and uni for free.

College is more learning of basics and showing that you are smart and determined enough to get a paper to give to your boss. All the details you learb learn job experience. If you were smart enough and knew the basics and could show that in my opinion you wouldn't need a college, but how would your boss know you got these qualifications? And only using social skills to talk you in a job isn't good either.

The online course market is highly dubious. What alot of these people do is lend some money, rent lambos expensive houses. Show how successfully they are with their rented stuff and sell you a 2000 course made of basic things found on the Internet that doesn't work. With their income of courses have a good lifestyle and show that off claiming it came from the stuff they did in the course like forex, while it came purely off the income of selling courses. Alot of these refakes are fake. You can even buy fake recorded reviews for like 60 dollars and even celebrities do recorded videos for you for like 2k what sone scammers use as fake reviews. The only viable things is reading good books and alot are only 20 euros, but then it looks like you are doing a college degree.
A cheap site that learns you well is udemy. Most courses are like 60 euro and 40h or materials. Much cheaper then those 2k forex courses.

The crypto market is highly fake too for the small coins. Basically pump and dumps. There are alof of telegram groups where they pump on small cap crypto spam fb and tiktok to pump up the price they sell price crashes and you are left holding the back. Remember crypto (even bitcoin) got 0 intrinsic value and works purely on the greater fool principles so be carefull with that, but crypto could be highly profitable.
Made 2k off crypto myself but I know it was more of a gamble then a proper investment.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hennypapi, AbuSAF, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Its not about learning its about the degree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, AbuSAF, Deleted member 15899 and 6 others
The only reason why people go to college/university is because nowadays most jobs that pay well have it written that they want you to do a 3-4 year bachelor's degree if you want to be hired by them as an employee. That is it.

If you don't have a bachelor's degree on your resume, you won't be hired, regardless of your skills. This is the only reason why all the good goys are paying 30k+ for these degrees. The only other reason these cucks probably go to college/university is to brag about how their studying at a high level and to show how hard working they are (jfl at this). There are plenty of people who do multiple short courses online and learn more than what they ever will learn at some college. They even have more skill. The only thing these people might lack is solid work-experience, but anybody, literally anybody can easily gain enough experience in the work force if they work there for 3 months at least.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, chaddyboi66, Preoximerianas and 2 others
The college experience is not a scam.

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 15899 and 1 other person
Mr. ROBOT didn't learn hacking in a college @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: ALP, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP and chaddyboi66
It's possible to learn the whole computer science, mechanical enginnering, mathematics, electrical engineering and economics from books and the internet, but maybe 5% of population would be enough motivated and focused to do it alone with the aim of getting skills for a good job.

as regards learning physics, biology, chemistry, it's harder if you do not have a laboratory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Albeacho, ALP, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Yes, college is a big scam. One Semester here is 4 months and all the exams take place after those 4 months within a 2 week frame. It’s a big scam, zero effectivity and zero efficiency

ngl im majoring in finance and minoring in econometrics, but I’m thinking about just switching to CS

No reason to go to college as a man unless you're chad(lite), NT htn, or real (football, basketball, baseball) athlete. Unless you're majoring in some sort of major where you need a lab and equipment (chem, biology, engineering) or are planning to be a lawyer/doctor, then it's a complete waste of money. It's the best place in the world as a good looking guy though. I'm dropping out until after I get bimax so hopefully I can actually have a good experience and not go to class then rot in my room all day.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, PubertyMaxxer, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
literally left college. trained myself in digital marketing for ecommerce via youtube and shitty courses. and got a job in it within 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patient A, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
No reason to go to college as a man unless you're chad(lite), NT htn, or real (football, basketball, baseball) athlete. Unless you're majoring in some sort of major where you need a lab and equipment (chem, biology, engineering) or are planning to be a lawyer/doctor, then it's a complete waste of money. It's the best place in the world as a good looking guy though. I'm dropping out until after I get bimax so hopefully I can actually have a good experience and not go to class then rot in my room all day.
literally left college. trained myself in digital marketing for ecommerce via youtube and shitty courses. and got a job in it within 6 months
Didn't go to college
Started learnign hacking at home from scratch
Now i make money hacking people online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Patient A, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Screenshot 2021 11 18 at 213202

your motto makes more sense now lol

This tbh

Aside from Law/Medicine only math-heavy degrees are valuable though

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
it depends what you learn, how you learn and how you network. If you do Psychology Arts Painting:soy: obviously you get jack shit. To be fair the price for college IS a scam

i cant take the risk
Computer science / software engineering is one of the few majors that isn't cope. It is extremely in-demand and seems like it will remain that way for the rest of our lives

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Mostly right but you can learn something anyway.

Life is a death sentence scam for non chad, look at the sex. The woman and the chad are attracted to each other, and where does this leave a cuckold subhuman such a myself? Look at the sex, the chad is physically visibly dominating both the woman and the cuckold. Non chad men are losers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and PubertyMaxxer
This tbh

Aside from Law/Medicine only math-heavy degrees are valuable though
What about some finance/bus degree to wolfofwallstreet-maxx though?

Or even vocational schools tbh?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
lmao im browsing looksmaxx in classes, finna drop out and useskill share or a google course or some shit

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Computer science / software engineering is one of the few majors that isn't cope. It is extremely in-demand and seems like it will remain that way for the rest of our lives
Just spend 4 years learning the same material you can learn in 3-6 months for free off YouTube.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
lol no
you can learn everything at home
one of the greatest hackers of all time adrian lamo said college is a fucking scam for iqcels

@LooksOverAll @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 13332
The only reason why people go to college/university is because nowadays most jobs that pay well have it written that they want you to do a 3-4 year bachelor's degree if you want to be hired by them as an employee. That is it.

If you don't have a bachelor's degree on your resume, you won't be hired, regardless of your skills. This is the only reason why all the good goys are paying 30k+ for these degrees. The only other reason these cucks probably go to college/university is to brag about how their studying at a high level and to show how hard working they are (jfl at this). There are plenty of people who do multiple short courses online and learn more than what they ever will learn at some college. They even have more skill. The only thing these people might lack is solid work-experience, but anybody, literally anybody can easily gain enough experience in the work force if they work there for 3 months at least.
just lie on your resume

lol no
you can learn everything at home
one of the greatest hackers of all time adrian lamo said college is a fucking scam for iqcels

@LooksOverAll @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower

I agree that the actual knowledge you learn at college is pretty dogshit. Most colleges cannot update their curriculum fast enough to remain relevant so that students learn marketable skills. However, degrees give job opportunities that simply aren't available to those who weren't willing to jump through some hoops.

If you want to have a career in computer science AND desire to go to college, it is one of the only majors that actually makes financial sense - one of the only degrees that's statistically going to pay itself off. The little piece of paper tells all my prospective employers that you have some kind of skill and are probably somewhat NT. It's bullshit, but many companies I want to work at simply don't take applicants without degrees seriously, so CS and engineering degrees are valuable (because employers agree that they are.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786
What do think? BoB tier thread? Or at least worth a pin?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
tl;dr-
Google courses are legit
Invest/trad crypto too

false for MTN+ niggas in which college is a pussy farm for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Take this advice if you are high IQ(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 5786

It’s legit if you want to pursue the highest levels of income though, people cope with construction workers or some other code monkey. Reality is you’ll struggle to break 60k in a western country without a degree.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
It’s legit if you want to pursue the highest levels of income though, people cope with construction workers or some other code monkey. Reality is you’ll struggle to break 60k in a western country without a degree.
Yes, you're right. For such positions you do need a degree (and this is solely because they ask for it for the sake of muh qualifications).

But my point still remains, that 3 degree will be close to useless even if you're pursuing the highest levels of income. For such high skill jobs that pay well, you need lots of in-depth knowledge and skill which is something your 3-4 year course won't provide you with.

So jfl, in this case, you'll have to learn all the useful skills yourself in your own time AND study for that virtually useless bachelor's degree.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
imma get my CDL fuck going to college

easier to move to another country with a degree