College student who randomly killed couple and chewed victim’s face off is found not guilty by reason of insanity

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
The Florida man who randomly killed a couple in their garage and chewed off one of the victim’s faces has been found not guilty by reason of insanity.

College student Austin Harrouff, 25, pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and other charges for the 2016 killing of John Stevens, 59, and Michelle Mishcon Stevens, 53.

Prosecutors said that he also seriously injured a neighbour who tried to help the couple during the attack in Tequesta, Florida.

A Florida judge accepted the plea deal on Monday and Harrouff will be committed to a secure mental health facility until a judge and doctors agree he no longer presents a danger.

Police found a nearly naked Harrouff, who was 19 at the time of the attack, biting Mr Stevens’s face, according to WPLG.

he is a mogger tbh

(link to article)

Jeremy Meeks tier bollocking in this one

• JFL
Reactions: Jase
lol at not just putting this timothy chalomet looking subhuman out of his misery

By "found not guilty" do they mean he'll be put in a mental asylum for the rest of this life
I highly doubt they'll just let him walk free

The Florida man who randomly killed a couple in their garage and chewed off one of the victim’s faces has been found not guilty by reason of insanity.

College student Austin Harrouff, 25, pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and other charges for the 2016 killing of John Stevens, 59, and Michelle Mishcon Stevens, 53.

Prosecutors said that he also seriously injured a neighbour who tried to help the couple during the attack in Tequesta, Florida.

A Florida judge accepted the plea deal on Monday and Harrouff will be committed to a secure mental health facility until a judge and doctors agree he no longer presents a danger.

Police found a nearly naked Harrouff, who was 19 at the time of the attack, biting Mr Stevens’s face, according to WPLG.

he is a mogger tbh
View attachment 1972977

(link to article)

be careful taking drugs or your beasthood stat will get too high

• Love it
Reactions: Jase
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
sounds like me in 5 yrs

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
His music was pretty good. Underrated sigma for sure

By "found not guilty" do they mean he'll be put in a mental asylum for the rest of this life
I highly doubt they'll just let him walk free
I know that in Canada and European countries some of these killers have gotten let go in a few years following their treatment. But America tends to keep them for much longer. Unless some judge trying to score woke points releases him early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back