College student who shed 140LBS in 14 MONTHS reveals the weird ways her life has changed since her weight loss - saying her voice is now higher and sh

More looksmaxing than average user here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
from normie to chad only

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dat feel, ChristianChad, MoggerGaston and 2 others
I hesitate to praise this because even though it's a huge looksmax she never should've let it get to that point

She actually had a good face underneath the fat
Usually girls that are obese before 20 just have a dogshit genetic package and their face still looks below average if they end up getting to a normal weight

How the fuck do Americans eat so much?
I refuse to believe she had "fat girl genes" and was fat as a child while eating a normal amount of calories
I suspect she was just a gluttonous pig

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Usually girls that are obese before 20 just have a dogshit genetic package and their face still looks below average if they end up getting to a normal weight

I refuse to believe she had "fat girl genes" and was fat as a child while eating a normal amount of calories
Partially wrong, Americans are Very obese, so they just go and have fat children. As for any adult that's fat, thats on them

Trust me, in 20+ years, majority of children in America will be fat

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Moggie
Partially wrong, Americans are Very obese, so they just go and have fat children. As for any adult that's fat, thats on them

Trust me, in 20+ years, majority of children in America will be fat
Isn't there a high heritability for obesity if the mum is obese the kid will be obese, it not only is due to the nurture aspect but also nature I am sure an obese mother has detrimental effects on a baby when it is developing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Fat women treat skinny people like shit, I know as I have experienced that aswell.

• JFL
Isn't there a high heritability for obesity if the mum is obese the kid will be obese, it not only is due to the nurture aspect but also nature I am sure an obese mother has detrimental effects on a baby when it is developing.
Yea, pretty sure its genetic, they'll inherit all their heart problems too. Not to mention the amount of obese women is higher than the amount of obese men in America

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Fat women treat skinny people like shit, I know as I have experienced that aswell.
How skinny? Cause I have seen overweight people call other people fat, not to mention the women that need to eat less will tell you to eat more if you're too skinny

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Moggie
How skinny? Cause I have seen overweight people call other people fat, not to mention the women that need to eat less will tell you to eat more if you're too skinny
At one stage I was 56kg (125lbs) at 1.82m (6 foot). I am now 64kg (141lbs). My waist circumference is the same so I have not gained much fat, maybe I have good genes for distribution though I doubt it as I have minor lower abdominal fat. Growing up I was always the skinny kid, I played rugby for a year and they did it by weight so I was the tallest player on the team for example.

Last edited:
  • Woah
At one stage I was 56kg (125lbs) at 1.82m (6 foot). I am now 64kg (141lbs). My waist circumference is the same so I have not gained much fat, maybe I have good genes for distribution though I doubt it as I have minor lower abdominal fat. Growing up I was always the skinny kid, I played rugby for a year and they did it by weight so I was the tallest player on the team for example.
Height mogger, im only at 5'6 130 lbs(58 kg)

ps. thanks for using lbs, I have no idea how to read Kg (Blame the american education system)

• +1
I was fully expecting to see a girl that was still 30 BMI even after dropping l40 lbs, that is the far more common result. She can get her "Chad Only" tat now.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Moggie
Height mogger, im only at 5'6 130 lbs(58 kg)

ps. thanks for using lbs, I have no idea how to read Kg (Blame the american education system)
How old are you?

• So Sad

Their food size is insane, much bigger than other countries. A small or medium Coke there is probably as big as a large in Europe.
They also have tons of sugar in their food and many have unhealthy diets, and foods are higher in calories. They also get very little physical activity as well since they live in such a car centric culture that it’s impossible to get around much without car, and some places there don’t even have sidewalks

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, 6ft4 and Moggie
No low bodyfat for my flat cheekbones :feelswhy:

I hesitate to praise this because even though it's a huge looksmax she never should've let it get to that point
If you're fat as a child, it's 100% failed parenting to blame imo.

I bet both of her parents are obese.