college vs trades vs military chart.

mug

mug

Kraken
Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 32810PM

for military everything is the same except i think in the army you can pick your job from the 1st time. but im joining the AF...

pay and benefits are the same though.

I basically made this chart to show the differences between these options.

feel free to share what your career path was and how you got there and why.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ey88 and MA_ascender
If I dont do anything with my life im going to join the military at 20 and die in a war for the jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut, mug and Deleted member 84056
good thread

• +1
Reactions: mug
College was a waste of time for me, job market is shit unless you’re a giga nerd.

Currently trying to get in to trades

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, mug, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 1 other person
I am going to college for engineering, it’s the only degree that appeals to me, 5 years and you’re done and get a job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and mug
View attachment 3143347

I basically made this chart to show the differences between these options.

feel free to share what your career path was and how you got there and why.
Currently kinda in the college/trade circle, i started a trade young, bricklaying, skimming, painting, plumbing etc and made a side hustle off that while i was in high school, now i might go to college in january to study radiology or ill carry on working, still dont know.

• Love it
If I dont do anything with my life im going to join the military at 20 and die in a war for the jews
im 21 joining af.

could either suck or help me turn my life around. didnt get the job i wanted so after 3 years imma get my degree in CS while there and then leave

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
College was a waste of time for me, job market is shit unless you’re a giga nerd.
i went to school for half a semseter doing cs, everyone in my python class looked like users here XD
Currently trying to get in to trades
try to find the union offices for trades you like, i also heard you can just go to non union shops and ask to apprentice there

im 21 joining af.

could either suck or help me turn my life around. didnt get the job i wanted so after 3 years imma get my degree in CS while there and then leave
Hope all goes well, remember its all about your mindset in there

• +1
Hope all goes well, remember its all about your mindset in there
yeah, Im very excited about the VA loan, I can buy a house with 0 down. shits nuts

• Woah
Reactions: FreakShowCel
youtuber >>>>

• +1
i went to school for half a semseter doing cs, everyone in my python class looked like users here XD

try to find the union offices for trades you like, i also heard you can just go to non union shops and ask to apprentice there
Unions are hard to get in in my area I failed the aptitude test it was like 100 math questions

• +1
youtuber >>>>
thats a business. this is an education chart

business chart would probably be

online,

brick and motor,

trades,

ideally you'd want a stable income at least upper middle class before starting youtube

Unions are hard to get in in my area I failed the aptitude test it was like 100 math questions
yeah just study up and ace it.

i did good on my ASVAB, but someone who failed it before is going into Cyber, so its about determination more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
yeah just study up and ace it.

i did good on my ASVAB, but someone who failed it before is going into Cyber, so its about determination more than anything
There’s a big wait time between tests. I’m gona take some hvac classes and try to get a non union job while I wait and study for the next test

• +1
are you joning the air force by any chance bro?

• +1
There’s a big wait time between tests. I’m gona take some hvac classes and try to get a non union job while I wait and study for the next test
HVAC pays good. you can do it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
are you joning the air force by any chance bro?
yeah i think i posted that a few times.

the reasons are, i dont want to live with my mom.

i want the insane benefits,

and i think it will be fun and i can go back to school to get a white collar job with GI bill if i want

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back