College Was Such Suifuel

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I remember when I was about to start college I was so ready for a new start. High school SUCKED, I missed out on teen love, but at least I had "the college experience" ahead of me.

Day 0: Orientation

Orientation was where a group of like 50 students stayed overnight on campus and during the day we would walk around and learn about the school. As I met other guys you could tell who was cool and who was incel from dude's biceps. Truecels had skinny arms and Chads had popping biceps out of their shirts.

As predicted, Stacies and Chads naturally grouped together, and I remember lying in bed at night listening to Stacy's & Chads in the dorm room across from me laughing, screaming, blasting music, and eventually fucking I'd imagine. Suifuel. My roommate for the night was a curry and he tried to socialmaxx cope but even he had to lie in bed in our silent room listening to the Chads and Stacy's having the time of their lives. (Lifefuel for manlets: Chad was like 5'9" but he had blue pretty boy eyes)

Day 1: Move In Day

At move in day we all set up our rooms, met our roommates, and at like 5 oclock went to the stadium to listen to the school president speak. While I was sitting I looked in front of me and *SNAP* a stacy took a snapchat selfie of herself with me autisticly staring in the background. Seeing my face was suifuel. 2 minutes later I look down and *SNAP* I got caught AGAIN looking at the camera in her snapchat selfie. At that point I thought she was just making fun of me and putting me in on purpose. Suifuel.

Fall

One day while waiting in the hallway for our professor to show up, 6'6" jacked gigachad walks by. No big deal. Big guy, whatever.

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad: Hey my name's Chad nice to meet you

Stacy: Hi I'm Stacy *Shakes Hand*

Gigachad: So you're a freshman? Cool. Let me get your number and we can hang out

*Stacy gives number

The rest of our 1 hour lecture was Stacy laughing, freaking out over how this guy approached her. Her group of friends were screeching like animals. What a fucking easy life. Imagine having a Victoria's Secret model walk up to you and ask for your number. That's what these girls' life is like. Unimaginable.

Thursday Night

Almost the weekend. Just gotta do my homework that's due tomorrow, and get a good night's sleep for class in the morning.... "HAHAHA!!" What? "Teehee!!" What? WTF is that? "Teehee omg!" It's coming from outside.

I look outside my window at 2am on a Thursday night, and there are a group of Stacies in their miniskirts coming back from some party. "WTF but don't they have class tomorrow?" Yep. And they'll still have a better post-college life than you, SHARK. Suifuel.

Get Involved and Join Clubs! :soy:

There's a day on campus when all the clubs have a table set up to show off what they do and you can sign up. So to "get involved! :soy:" I go and sign up for a bunch. Next week I go to our first meeting. And everyone is there with their own group of friends. And they just talk to their group of friends. And don't talk to you. And then you walk back to your dorm alone and looking at the stars wondering about life. Suifuel.

Brutal Blackpills That Destroyed My Esteem

1) Me and manletcel ricecel work with two girls on group project. It was pathetic now that I think about it. Those 2 girls got the 2 least sexually desirable males in the class in their group. Anyways.

So we're on our laptops on the couch in our floor lobby, and all of the sudden girl A talks to girl B about who she thinks is hot on our floor. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE LIKE I DON'T EXIST.

2nd blackpill was this girl's demeanor around me vs Chad. As we finished up our project, girl A had the typical deep, platonic, monotone voice. When we finished our work and Chad showed up at the elevator, girl A becomes a high pitched voiced squeak. Acting all polite and nice, even though she's a bitch around me. BRUTAL.

2) I'm walking by myself at like 8am on a Saturday to get somewhere. SUV pulls up and 40 year old ex-frat bro asks me if I know anywhere to buy beer. Since I have no social life, I'm like "uh no not at this hour" and then this douche says "You don't look like a guy that's into the drinking party life anyway." I give off a fake laugh and continue walking depressed.

3) My hair is a mess so I decide at the last second to put on a hat for class. As I walked to class, I crossed the street on the crosswalk and then some black dude yell's out from his car "You look retarded with that hat bro wtf is that!" I keep walking like I didn't hear him. I did.

Spring: The LDAR

After a few months in the spring semester, I quit. I just said fuck it. I didn't make a single good friend at that point, had to walk by girls in spandex shorts every day just to rub it in. So I gave up. I didn't bother eating in the cafeteria cuz I didn't want to see people.

My Daily Schedule: Wake up at 12:30, go get a box of donuts at the snack shop, lie in bed watching youtube and twitch eating donuts, 9pm go get another snack like oreos, eat those with Youtube & Twitch until 2am, go to sleep. Repeat. Never went to class.

I calculated that I spent around 23:40 a day in my dorm room. Only time's I left were to shower, piss/poop, and buy a box of donuts real quick. I didn't even brush my teeth for like 2 months jfl. But it didn't matter cuz I didn't interact with anyone anyway.

I failed the semester, tried to give it a go the next Fall, but ultimately inceldom and isolation had defeated me. After the first week of class I gave up again, and dropped out mid semester. My roommate didn't even say bye to me. He was napping while I took all my stuff out to the car and never came back.

Currently I'm at community college trying to get good grades to get back into my old university. If I go back I'll probably get depressed again, but my parents want me to finish college. I decided to choose an easy major over my passion of engineering, because I know inceldom will demotivate me too much to keep up with the rigor of engineering studies.

Dear Incels:

College will destroy you. You will get mogged like never before. 6'5" gigachads walk by you making you feel like inferior scum. Girls walk around in spandex shorts and miniskirts, but you just have to stare and accept you will NEVER get to touch that. You will be trying to sleep at 2am for an exam and hear a group of stacies screaming outside coming back from a frat party. It's BRUTAL. I don't know how ugly guys get through it. Maybe it's the bluepill motivating them to get a good job to attract girls. idk.

I don't want to be the reason some incel doesn't go to college and is stuck poor. I just wanted to vent. If you read all of this, thanks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 케이제이, Mr. Nobody and 27 others
Read it all, that fucking suckss, even more reasons to not go go to university

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Sondern, Final82 and 1 other person
*rope

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SHARK
Lol you sound so pathetic, it's OK many young guys are, edgy and moody and stuff. I'd like to blame parenting tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
volcel for not using piss bottles

Also, this is why I don't attend my university classes but do all my work from home instead

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and klip11
I remember when I was about to start college I was so ready for a new start. High school SUCKED, I missed out on teen love, but at least I had "the college experience" ahead of me.

Orientation was where a group of like 50 students stayed overnight on campus and during the day we would walk around and learn about the school. As I met other guys you could tell who was cool and who was incel from dude's biceps. Truecels had skinny arms and Chads had popping biceps out of their shirts.

As predicted, Stacies and Chads naturally grouped together, and I remember lying in bed at night listening to Stacy's & Chads in the dorm room across from me laughing, screaming, blasting music, and eventually fucking I'd imagine. Suifuel. My roommate for the night was a curry and he tried to socialmaxx cope but even he had to lie in bed in our silent room listening to the Chads and Stacy's having the time of their lives. (Lifefuel for manlets: Chad was like 5'9" but he had blue pretty boy eyes)

At move in day we all set up our rooms, met our roommates, and at like 5 oclock went to the stadium to listen to the school president speak. While I was sitting I looked in front of me and *SNAP* a stacy took a snapchat selfie of herself with me autisticly staring in the background. Seeing my face was suifuel. 2 minutes later I look down and *SNAP* I got caught AGAIN looking at the camera in her snapchat selfie. At that point I thought she was just making fun of me and putting me in on purpose. Suifuel.

Fall

One day while waiting in the hallway for our professor to show up, 6'6" jacked gigachad walks by. No big deal. Big guy, whatever.

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad: So you're a freshman? Cool. Let me get your number and we can hang out

*Stacy gives number

The rest of our 1 hour lecture was Stacy laughing, freaking out over how this guy approached her. Her group of friends were screeching like animals. What a fucking easy life. Imagine having a Victoria's Secret model walk up to you and ask for your number. That's what these girls' life is like. Unimaginable.

Thursday Night

Almost the weekend. Just gotta do my homework that's due tomorrow, and get a good night's sleep for class in the morning.... "HAHAHA!!" What? "Teehee!!" What? WTF is that? "Teehee omg!" It's coming from outside.

I look outside my window at 2am on a Thursday night, and there are a group of Stacies in their miniskirts coming back from some party. "WTF but don't they have class tomorrow?" Yep. And they'll still have a better post-college life than you, SHARK. Suifuel.

There's a day on campus when all the clubs have a table set up to show off what they do and you can sign up. So to "get involved! :soy:" I go and sign up for a bunch. Next week I go to our first meeting. And everyone is there with their own group of friends. And they just talk to their group of friends. And don't talk to you. And then you walk back to your dorm alone and looking at the stars wondering about life. Suifuel.

1) Me and manletcel ricecel work with two girls on group project. It was pathetic now that I think about it. Those 2 girls got the 2 least sexually desirable males in the class in their group. Anyways.

So we're on our laptops on the couch in our floor lobby, and all of the sudden girl A talks to girl B about who she thinks is hot on our floor. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE LIKE I DON'T EXIST.

2nd blackpill was this girl's demeanor around me vs Chad. As we finished up our project, girl A had the typical deep, platonic, monotone voice. When we finished our work and Chad showed up at the elevator, girl A becomes a high pitched voiced squeak. Acting all polite and nice, even though she's a bitch around me. BRUTAL.

2) I'm walking by myself at like 8am on a Saturday to get somewhere. SUV pulls up and 40 year old ex-frat bro asks me if I know anywhere to buy beer. Since I have no social life, I'm like "uh no not at this hour" and then this douche says "You don't look like a guy that's into the drinking party life anyway." I give off a fake laugh and continue walking depressed.

3) My hair is a mess so I decide at the last second to put on a hat for class. As I walked to class, I crossed the street on the crosswalk and then some black dude yell's out from his car "You look retarded with that hat bro wtf is that!" I keep walking like I didn't hear him. I did.

After a few months in the spring semester, I quit. I just said fuck it. I didn't make a single good friend at that point, had to walk by girls in spandex shorts every day just to rub it in. So I gave up. I didn't bother eating in the cafeteria cuz I didn't want to see people.

My Daily Schedule: Wake up at 12:30, go get a box of donuts at the snack shop, lie in bed watching youtube and twitch eating donuts, 9pm go get another snack like oreos, eat those with Youtube & Twitch until 2am, go to sleep. Repeat. Never went to class.

I calculated that I spent around 23:40 a day in my dorm room. Only time's I left were to shower, piss/poop, and buy a box of donuts real quick. I didn't even brush my teeth for like 2 months jfl. But it didn't matter cuz I didn't interact with anyone anyway.

I failed the semester, tried to give it a go the next Fall, but ultimately inceldom and isolation had defeated me. After the first week of class I gave up again, and dropped out mid semester. My roommate didn't even say bye to me. He was napping while I took all my stuff out to the car and never came back.

Currently I'm at community college trying to get good grades to get back into my old university. If I go back I'll probably get depressed again, but my parents want me to finish college. I decided to choose an easy major over my passion of engineering, because I know inceldom will demotivate me too much to keep up with the rigor of engineering studies.

Dear Incels:

College will destroy you. You will get mogged like never before. 6'5" gigachads walk by you making you feel like inferior scum. Girls walk around in spandex shorts and miniskirts, but you just have to stare and accept you will NEVER get to touch that. You will be trying to sleep at 2am for an exam and hear a group of stacies screaming outside coming back from a frat party. It's BRUTAL. I don't know how ugly guys get through it. Maybe it's the bluepill motivating them to get a good job to attract girls. idk.

I don't want to be the reason some incel doesn't go to college and is stuck poor. I just wanted to vent. If you read all of this, thanks.

Bro , education is the biggest scam .

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and PubertyMaxxer
Lol you sound so pathetic, it's OK many young guys are, edgy and moody and stuff. I'd like to blame parenting tbh
Who To Blame:

1. My Face
2. My Parents

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Amateur11 and Deleted member 611
Who To Blame:

1. My Face
2. My Parents. You're right about that. Dad instilled zero masculinity into me.

He’s a coping ricecel take no notice of him.

• +1
My experience was very similar bro. It sucks for sure. Worst thing is that people often say things like "College is the best time in your life, enjoy it now cuz it it won't last forever", and I always wonder: what exactly is it I'm supposed to enjoy? Not being able to befriend anyone cuz everyone already has their group? Getting ignored by girls while they laugh at Chad's lame jokes? Seriously what is there to enjoy when you aren't able to have a basic social life jfl

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, poopoohead, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
My experience was very similar bro. It sucks for sure. Worst thing is that people often say things like "College is the best time in your life, enjoy it now cuz it it won't last forever", and I always wonder: what exactly is it I'm supposed to enjoy? Not being able to befriend anyone cuz everyone already has their group? Getting ignored by girls while they laugh at Chad's lame jokes? Seriously what is there to enjoy when you aren't able to have a basic social life jfl
It's only enjoyable if you are a good looking extrovert. Imagine how enjoyable it is to party, get drunk/high, and fuck every weekend. And live on your own without your parents. And no wagecucking, just doing easy homework assigments as work. No shit it's an amazing time if you have the right genes.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PubertyMaxxer, Sprinkles and 3 others
It's only enjoyable if you are a good looking extrovert. Imagine how enjoyable it is to party, get drunk/high, and fuck every weekend. And live on your own without your parents. And no wagecucking, just doing easy homework assigments as work. No shit it's an amazing time if you have the right genes.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You really considering going back to university to experience all that again

• +1
Tbh ngl what if we looksmaxed and then went back to college later?

• +1
Fuck off boomercuck.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 611
I'd go back into engineering if I were you. I'd love to know that my passion would lead me to a well paying job.

• +1
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You really considering going back to university to experience all that again
Am I? Heck no. I'm trying to build a online business so I don't have to go back. But until I make enough money doing that my parents will basically force me. So depends if I make good money in the following months or not. Community college isn't as bad. Just take classes and go home. I'll be at community college this spring.
I'd go back into engineering if I were you. I'd love to know that my passion would lead me to a well paying job.
I really want to do engineering. I've always wanted to build stuff, but never knew how to work with electronics or engines etc. The problem is that engineering is such a tough major and I have major mood swings throughout the month depending on how I perceive my looks. When I think I'm ugly af I just give up and LDAR, and my grades plummet. I can't do that with an engineering curriculum.
Tbh ngl what if we looksmaxed and then went back to college later?
Once again just be chad theory wins again. If you're Chad you can go to college as an older person and be cool, but if you're ugly people will just think you're an old weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PubertyMaxxer and dogtown
This is why I'm going to a trade/vocational school to get a nice middle-wage salary without the debt of memeschool. Obviously it's a complete sausagefest at voc schools so foid bullshit will be left at the door. (y)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, klip11 and Deleted member 9568
Once again just be chad theory wins again. If you're Chad you can go to college as an older person and be cool, but if you're ugly people will just think you're an old weirdo.
High tier normies have fun in college too. From what I've seen
This is why I'm going to a trade/vocational school to get a nice middle-wage salary without the debt of memeschool. Obviously it's a complete sausagefest at voc schools so foid bullshit will be left at the door. (y)
Great choice bro, no bullshit.

• +1

Trade school is a better option for incels anyways

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I'm so grateful I commute to school, I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity living on campus. It's bad enough being surrounded by prime foids that see you as genetic garbage, on top of that I have to see men who are genetically superior to me everyway possible. Its really giving me feelings of nihlism and I'm not even looking forward to graduate knowing that I'm probably going to be a boring, baldheaded accountant. I might as well bbcmaxx and apply for a job at Blacked or Brazzers cause that's the only way I'll be fucking prime Staceys. I should probably start a porn company where sub 5, autist, low status college aged men get to fuck at least 6+ foids. That would be the ultimate cope for collegecels.

• +1
Been going to college for one semester now and the second started last week, i can count the number of poeple i consider friends i made there one one hand. I dont think being gl would change alot, people look at your body lanugage and talk to you once, if you dont meet some abstract requirement you'll be treated purely as a colleauge and not as a friend, i dont live on campus and i think that would have made it easier to make friends and get into parties and shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PubertyMaxxer
European colleges are different from American colleges in the sense that we don't stay in dormitories. There is no school campus, only a school building. So I won't have to deal with frat parties and shit like that. Despite being 2/10, I can get along with almost everyone except for a few stuck up Arab female cunts. I saw the good looking girls flocking to the good looking, tall white guy though. Hunter eyes included.

Edit: @dogtown thanks for the like although I edited the last part out. Figured I'll report after it has come into fruition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, poopoohead, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
"You look retarded with that hat bro wtf is that!" Dumb nigger lol.
What kind of hat was it though? @SHARK

• +1
>I didn't make a single good friend at that point, had to walk by girls in spandex shorts every day just to rub it in

Some incels would kill innocent people to experience this jfl

• +1

Fall

2 Minutes Later

*Stacy gives number

Thursday Night

Dear Incels:

Do you live in America and have you posted a pic of yourself before. I don't think you could be that bad looking you make 0 friends and hook up with someone at college. It must be your social anxiety.

• +1
European colleges are different from American colleges in the sense that we don't stay in dormitories. There is no school campus, only a school building. So I won't have to deal with frat parties and shit like that. Despite being 2/10, I can get along with almost everyone except for a few stuck up Arab female cunts. I saw the good looking girls flocking to the good looking, tall white guy though. Hunter eyes included.

Edit: @dogtown thanks for the like although I edited the last part out. Figured I'll report after it has come into fruition.
I mean I would prefer the American system if I was good looking. If you're not it's just being teased like a starving dog with a steak. Watching a life of sex, partying, friends, euphoria 24/7 from your window in your dorm room.

"You look retarded with that hat bro wtf is that!" Dumb nigger lol.
What kind of hat was it though? @SHARK
Golf hat. Looks similar to a baseball cap. I was so pissed because at the LAST second before leaving my dorm I was like "Should I wear a hat or nah.... yea i'll wear it" and then BAM dude heckles me.
>I didn't make a single good friend at that point, had to walk by girls in spandex shorts every day just to rub it in

Some incels would kill innocent people to experience this jfl
I hate having to look at girls dressing like that and just have to suck it up and accept I'll never get to touch that while chad does jfl.
Do you live in America and have you posted a pic of yourself before. I don't think you could be that bad looking you make 0 friends and hook up with someone at college. It must be your social anxiety.
Yea I'm in America. I didn't think I was bad looking either! But year after year after year of girls just being so fucking platonic and acting so different around gl guys is the best way to tell I'm not attractive. I won't post my picture publicly cuz i wanna famemaxx and don't want my posts here to be brought up.

• +1
@SHARK I googled it and both of these came up. Which one is it? You said it looks similar to baseball cap so I assume it is the grey one.
618Oc2gj1lL UX385
21448 02

• +1
JFL its like the one on the right. I'm NT enough to not wear that dumb shit on the left :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Online Education mogs the cucked traditional college degrees.
-way cheaper
-You can learn almost anywhere on earth
-more up to date

However you still need to go to college for degrees like MD and mech eng.

• +1
The most black pill hell space on earth where psl theories materialize into cold stone reality

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, PubertyMaxxer, klip11 and 1 other person
the same happened to me. probably i will never come back to that shithole

• +1

Fall

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad:
Hey my name's Chad nice to meet you

*Stacy gives number

Thursday Night

1)
Me and manletcel ricecel work with two girls on group project. It was pathetic now that I think about it. Those 2 girls got the 2 least sexually desirable males in the class in their group. Anyways.

Dear Incels:

Seems like a cool experience to me ngl

• +1
Read every word, I go to college in one month. Any ways I should mentally prepare?

• +1
Holy fuck what a brutal thread
Read every single word
And its from 1 1/2 years ago too.
Jesus what a brutality.
Imagine BEING UNDER 6 ft 5 :feelsgah: :feelsez: :feelsyay: :feelswah: :feelsez: :feelswah: :feelsautistic: :feelskek: :feelsbadman: :feelsyay: :feelsez:
you fucking coping manlets
You never go out
Do you know how brutal it can be to get heightmogged

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PYT
Wow i read this all and holy shit its actually very accurate. I cant relate but every point he made is legit as fuck. Thursday night is a 100% party night even more than saturday a lot of the time.

Read every word, I go to college in one month. Any ways I should mentally prepare?
talk to people and join a frat.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and PubertyMaxxer
dn read but sorry bro

• +1
I never went.

• +1
@Octillionaire will mog at college

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 16369
Holy fuck BRUTAL blackpill this is my nightmare situation

If you dont looksmax and NTmaxx this is your fate.

• +1
I dropped out HS

IM A REAL NIGGER

• +1
I literally didn't go to college, have near 0 social contacts at the uni, and yet my "uni experience" was better than yours

just grab some alcohol, cocaine and go to a party happening next door
what's so fucking hard about that

• +1

Fall

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad:

*Stacy gives number

Thursday Night

1)
Me and manletcel ricecel work with two girls on group project. It was pathetic now that I think about it. Those 2 girls got the 2 least sexually desirable males in the class in their group. Anyways.

Dear Incels:

One of the best incel tales ive heard on this site, you may not be appreciated irl but much appreciated to spread your message on this site, Stay healthy brocel

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and PubertyMaxxer

Fall

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad:

*Stacy gives number

Thursday Night

1)

I failed the semester, tried to give it a go the next Fall,
How did you fail an entire semester? Did you just not study for 1/2 year?
Would you have to retake the year?
but ultimately inceldom and isolation had defeated me. After the first week of class I gave up again, and dropped out mid semester. My roommate didn't even say bye to me. He was napping while I took all my stuff out to the car and never came back.

Dear Incels:

Fall

2 Minutes Later

Gigachad:

*Stacy gives number

Thursday Night

1)

Dear Incels:

Stacy = HTB
Chad = HTN jocks in frats

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, poopoohead and Kamui