Collegecels GTFIH

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
How do you manage tbhhh

I’m on my second semester and I can’t even manage to go to class some days. I also behind on a bunch of papers. I’ve failed mid terms jfl. I’m just an overall fuck up. I can’t bring myself to make a. Legitimate effort.

Plus my parents believe I’m doin well when in reality I’ll probably get dropped if I don’t manage to pass my classes this semester. Somehow

I believe this is 100% a result of being Low iq. I can’t see how my parents aren’t to blame. Their the reason I’m so fucking low iq to begin with.

It gets more difficult to cope by the day

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
This is where I get to be with my Chinese friend girl.

HappyLust

You're not trying hard enough. I don't think it's your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and badromance
You're not trying hard enough. I don't think it's your IQ.

Ik this already. I can’t find interest in something that would push me towards wanting to accomplish more

I had a job where I had to lift heavy shit for 8 hours a day out in the rain. That motivated me to get a 4.0 GPA

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, RopeAllFemales, SubhumanOverload and 3 others
I am blessed with high Iq so school is generally a joke for me despite my degree being difficult

How do you manage tbhhh

I’m on my second semester and I can’t even manage to go to class some days. I also behind on a bunch of papers. I’ve failed mid terms jfl. I’m just an overall fuck up. I can’t bring myself to make a. Legitimate effort.

Plus my parents believe I’m doin well when in reality I’ll probably get dropped if I don’t manage to pass my classes this semester. Somehow

I believe this is 100% a result of being Low iq. I can’t see how my parents aren’t to blame. Their the reason I’m so fucking low iq to begin with.

I'm going to give you advice, but I'm going to preface it by asking that you be honest with yourself. You've probably heard lots of things from other people about this, but at the end of the day, nobody is more affected by your choices than you are.

Go into a quiet place and get rid of all distractions, and imagine what you'd like to be doing in 10 years. What type of job would you have? Where would you live?

Begin to type this all down, without worrying about Grammer or sentence structure. Just throw everything into that document.

The next day, I want you to re-read what you wrote, and start identifying the things that would need to happen in order for you to live that life.

Hope it helps

I'm going to give you advice, but I'm going to preface it by asking that you be honest with yourself. You've probably heard lots of things from other people about this, but at the end of the day, nobody is more affected by your choices than you are.

Go into a quiet place and get rid of all distractions, and imagine what you'd like to be doing in 10 years. What type of job would you have? Where would you live?

Begin to type this all down, without worrying about Grammer or sentence structure. Just throw everything into that document.

The next day, I want you to re-read what you wrote, and start identifying the things that would need to happen in order for you to live that life.

Hope it helps

I don’t have any goals that hold meaning to me. If I’m being honest the reason I do anything is because in some way I’m being pushed towards it or I do it to people off my back. For example the actual reason I’m even in college is because my parents insisted on it. If it was up too me I’d probably spend all day rotting and/or sleeping

I wish I could tell you that I’m in college because I want to better myself and that I’ve seen the light jfl

No the truth is I just have no idea what I have to look forwards too in the future. I wish this attitude was something I could fix but idk if I even want to get better at this point. I think I have learned to enjoy drowning in my own misery :feelsbadman:

You can't be blackpilled and do well in classes without a really fucking good cope. Find some way to cope that doesn't get in the way of your studies and push yourself through, else you'll keep rotting away and failing.

I am blessed with high Iq so school is generally a joke for me despite my degree being difficult
What degree you working towards?

You can't be blackpilled and do well in classes without a really fucking good cope. Find some way to cope that doesn't get in the way of your studies and push yourself through, else you'll keep rotting away and failing.

What degree you working towards?

What do you cope with ?

Pharmacy with an intent for med school

Why are you even posting on this website nibba? If its really you in the pictures, I dont understand why you would be here for any other reason than to rub your looks in the face of everyone here to achieve a sense of superiority due to getting lucky with your genetics.

Why are you even posting on this website nibba? If its really you in the pictures, I dont understand why you would be here for any other reason than to rub your looks in the face of everyone here to achieve a sense of superiority due to getting lucky with your genetics.

Incel alert!

Hey You

I could say the same for you.

Everyone here is because we're blackpilled and want to improve our looks because we know how having good looks makes life better.

Even people who already have top looks come here for that reason. That's also why lookism is full of chads.

Back to .is with you.

Incel alert!

View attachment 2843

Everyone here is because we're blackpilled and want to improve our looks because we know how having good looks makes life better.

Even people who already have top looks come here for that reason. That's also why lookism is full of chads.

Back to .is with you.

The problem is that he didn't have to do anything at all to achieve his good looks other than existing. This website is dedicated to looksmaxing, not getting high on mogging subhumans with your lucky draw of the genetic lottery.

Incel alert!

View attachment 2843

Back to .is with you.

After a certain lookslevel being blackpilled probably doesn’t more harm than anything else. You begin to slowly lose your mind while simultaneously thinking of how far you’ve come since:feelsree:

If I didn't have classes and homework I would've kms by now. College is the only meaningful
aspect of my life.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
>

You just described my life
I don’t have any goals that hold meaning to me. If I’m being honest the reason I do anything is because in some way I’m being pushed towards it or I do it to people off my back. For example the actual reason I’m even in college is because my parents insisted on it. If it was up too me I’d probably spend all day rotting and/or sleeping

I wish I could tell you that I’m in college because I want to better myself and that I’ve seen the light jfl

No the truth is I just have no idea what I have to look forwards too in the future. I wish this attitude was something I could fix but idk if I even want to get better at this point. I think I have learned to enjoy drowning in my own misery :feelsbadman:

Holy shit i love this thread. I can identify myself with everything you said + i am imalso in the 2nd semester

Last edited:
@Nibba what are you degree-ing in?

I actually hate my oneitis now. She’s basically a human representation of something I’ll never have

:feelscry:
You live with it with time bro, I had a oneitis for 7 months and then realised there is tons of women. Sometimes its not meant to be

How do you manage tbhhh

Generally speaking, every shitty grade began with no interest/motivation and in turn led to procrastination which leads to garbage.
All about interest along with discipline.

I'mma post a thread later. I was a recessed faggot last year and then got gl through mewing and other things. You'll see

Maybe you're too messed up to have any goals right now. In that case, pick the least objectionable thing you can do, and just act that out for a while.

>

You just described my life

Holy shit i love this thread. I can identify myself with everything you said + i am imalso in the 2nd semester

How have you been able to cope? I’m running out of copes without my hair :feelsree:

Also do you mog me? What’s your ethnicity?
You live with it with time bro, I had a oneitis for 7 months and then realised there is tons of women. Sometimes its not meant to be

She was (maybe still is) into me that’s what I can’t cope with. The fact is had interest that in the way I see it has diminished after actually spending time with me :feelsrope:
Maybe you're too messed up to have any goals right now. In that case, pick the least objectionable thing you can do, and just act that out for a while.

I’ve made up my mind I’m focus solely on passing my classes this semester if nothing else. I know that something even as small as that will bring me some sense of accomplishment

Last edited: