Collegen injections how do they work? And are they cope?

Its probably overpriced and less effective than just taking a korean collagen drink. Your body can't directly absorb collagen very well. Or microneedling is good too, my mother did it and people asked her if she did botox

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and user123456
Its probably overpriced and less effective than just taking a korean collagen drink. Your body can't directly absorb collagen very well. Or microneedling is good too, my mother did it and people asked her if she did botox
So not worth it even if i have the moeny its like 250 euros in turky and what is a korean collagen drink collagen is my weakpoint rn

So not worth it even if i have the moeny its like 250 euros in turky and what is a korean collagen drink collagen is my weakpoint rn
Not sure about turkey but a Korean collagen drink is like basically a super concentrated shot of all the vitamins and nutrients used as building blocks for collagen. A lot of Koreans use it and they have perfect skin

• Woah
Reactions: user123456
Not sure about turkey but a Korean collagen drink is like basically a super concentrated shot of all the vitamins and nutrients used as building blocks for collagen. A lot of Koreans use it and they have perfect skin
Is there a source with all the ingrediants i need to collegen max i legjit doing verything + tret bro

Is there a source with all the ingrediants i need to collegen max i legjit doing verything + tret bro
Yeah, you can get it off of Amazon. For tret go to “alldaychemist” basically everyone on .org gets it from there, it’s very cheap and trustable 👍🏽. Good luck on the collagenmaxing man

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Yeah, you can get it off of Amazon. For tret go to “alldaychemist” basically everyone on .org gets it from there, it’s very cheap and trustable 👍🏽. Good luck on the collagenmaxing man
Thnx bro