Color psychology: Beginner's Guide to Subliminal Messaging

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If you wasted time watching that demoncratic garbage the other night or heard about the dark realm colors the orchestrators used, reference the charts below. Red and Black, particularly. Match them to their subliminal code.

Color my thoughts

Programming with colors

Hollywood, social media, and the advertising industry, not including special exceptional parties of interest, have been manipulating people using colors for decades.

Pay attention to the colors employed in the upcoming months on television, streaming apps, social media, government ads, community events, and especially the education industry; thus, programming apparatus.

For many years, I was OCD about the two colors: Red and Black. And when I'm obsessed about something, it's an ominous foreshadowing of things to come.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and aBetterMii
pink is my fav colour

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
pink is my fav colour
PINK MEANS: Compassion, love, playfulness, and having a brown worn-out severely wrecked vagina.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and aBetterMii
I look better with blue

• +1
its not relevant in nature and animals see different colors

• JFL
huh? i dont wanna press that link. Pussy is gross ngl
No, it's not. It can never be gross. A guy having his penis turned inside out into a vagina would be gross. And disgusting.

its not relevant in nature and animals see different colors
Keep telling yourself that, Chad. We've been using colors for a long time to control a person's intention. Colorblind folks are special and exempt from color manipulation. Blind folks are blessed not to have to see arrogant and goofy silly facial expressions. Deaf folks, profanity, and also, arrogant voices.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No, it's not. It can never be gross. A guy having his penis turned inside out into a vagina would be gross. And disgusting.

Keep telling yourself that, Chad. We've been using colors for a long time to control a person's intention. Colorblind folks are special and exempt from color manipulation. Blind folks are blessed not to have to see arrogant and goofy silly facial expressions. Deaf folks, profanity, and also, arrogant voices.
it's all disgusting. I don't wanna see a pussy in real life:sick:

• So Sad
Blue is the man's color. Take the bluepill.:bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back