Colored contacts sources

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Who already used good contacts that looked natural enough to wear them for clubbing or dates?
I tried e few solotica lenses, but i think the pupil hole is just to big and dark to wear them. Also their "natural colors" line with a limbal ring is a bit too fake for my taste.
Please post brands and colors

Try genetics and DNA.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10330 and Mongrelcel
the siesta crystal iris series from colorcl are very subtle but good colored contacts

• +1
Reactions: harrys
Who already used good contacts that looked natural enough to wear them for clubbing or dates?
I tried e few solotica lenses, but i think the pupil hole is just to big and dark to wear them. Also their "natural colors" line with a limbal ring is a bit too fake for my taste.
those solotica ones don't even look bright jfl. Doubt they look unnatural unless you're asian frauding blue eyes

I guess it depends on your natural eye color, was the monthly version, better in this regard ? versus the yearly ones ?

those solotica ones don't even look bright jfl. Doubt they look unnatural unless you're asian frauding blue eyes
Isn't the pupil hole often that big with colored lenses anyway ?

Isn't the pupil hole often that big with colored lenses anyway ?
Tbh I’ve spent nearly $100 on coloured contacts now in an attempt to get A10-20 eye colour. Sadly all the contacts are darker than my eye colour (A30 ish). Sad