Colored Contacts

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Bringing this up again, a post I saw on here showed these contacts.
Good max for ugly dark brown eyes, subtle enough to look natural and unique design. Now what I’m adding to his post is there is one problem with, not just this contact (which I’m not sure if it is a problem) but contacts in general especially lighter contacts. And that is the disappearance of the limbal ring. Most contacts hide the limbal ring, but this one I don’t think should. But I’m not sure, and the ones with a ring usually look fake because it is dotted. It’s almost contradictory. In addition, limbal rings signal youth, as well as they extremely compliment lighter eyes by making them pop. Has anyone used these scatter colored contacts and analyzed to see you could see your limbal ring? Or any other contact for that matter.

I can’t even say with 100% certainty the limbal ring is all that important, but when I did notice a strong limbal ring with light colored eyes, the eyes would look breathtaking.

Attachments

• 3BAC1799-BAF5-4A31-B52E-FDFF1ED4D084.png
    3BAC1799-BAF5-4A31-B52E-FDFF1ED4D084.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 23F75FD1-3B70-4D60-B46C-3E7E03A17E3B.png
    23F75FD1-3B70-4D60-B46C-3E7E03A17E3B.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Aren't you afraid of being called out on it?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7753
Aren't you afraid of being called out on it?
I see looksmaxing as a very opportunistic venture, meaning, you wear this out on the hunt for women.. than once you fuck them their emotional attachment to you increases double. It’s all about “getting there” imo. And in my case it’s a little different, being in the military I literally can’t wear colored contacts on duty. Where as for you, considering this is only a slight change, I wouldn’t stress it. Doesn’t scream insecurity like a brown eye man getting bright blue contacts, this is different from my view. It comes off more as slightly tuning yourself rather than “changing” yourself. As for out of work I could care less if my coworkers saw me wearing them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I see looksmaxing as a very opportunistic venture, meaning, you wear this out on the hunt for women.. than once you fuck them their emotional attachment to you increases double. It’s all about “getting there” imo. And in my case it’s a little different, being in the military I literally can’t wear colored contacts on duty. Where as for you, considering this is only a slight change, I wouldn’t stress it. Doesn’t scream insecurity like a brown eye man getting bright blue contacts, this is different from my view. It comes off more as slightly tuning yourself rather than “changing” yourself. As for out of work I could care less if my coworkers saw me wearing them.
Read I did not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Read I did not
I am not worried. Nor should you if it’s not a drastic change. Also do a dopamine detox, impulsivity/short attention span is anti personality max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 4310
TERRACOPE, coloured contacts are not for dark eyed individuals, let alone for people with black hole irises such as yourself. Do yourself a favour and don't spend money on OPAQUE contact lenses when real light coloured eyes are TRANSLUCENT.

• +1
TERRACOPE, coloured contacts are not for dark eyed individuals, let alone for people with black hole irises such as yourself. Do yourself a favour and don't spend money on OPAQUE contact lenses when real light coloured eyes are TRANSLUCENT.
The pic posted with these contacts, is on a person with dark brown eyes. And these contacts are specifically designed for the iris to look natural. Does the pic not look natural?

The pic posted with these contacts, is on a person with dark brown eyes. And these contacts are specifically designed for the iris to look natural. Does the pic not look natural?
Have you looked into your eyes? The woman obviously has hazel eyes and reflects more colour in that pic than you will collectively reflect throughout your entire life. You can buy them either way and see for yourself, but I'm telling you this as I bought a pair myself, and I was thoroughly disappointed the following 6 months. Don't do it.

• +1
Limbal ring is important, some study suggests that women show revulsion to an eye lacking a limbal ring, idk how legit it is though.

but erasing it completely is not a good idea

eye color should be the least of your concerns rn

Have you looked into your eyes? The woman obviously has hazel eyes and reflects more colour in that pic than you will collectively reflect throughout your entire life. You can buy them either way and see for yourself, but I'm telling you this as I bought a pair myself, and I was thoroughly disappointed the following 6 months. Don't do it.
Wait are you saying she isn’t wearing contacts? I literally got that from the website, she has them in?

This will not halo u kid
The contacts is a focus on the whole eye area itself. Eyes are one of the most important parts of the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 8486
Not sure how that’s relevant, but I kind of understand where you are coming from. But there’s no context so we can’t really go around making assumptions about what one should be focusing on.
fix ur bones brah. leanmax brah. should give you a good foundation then u can worry about these stuff brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
fix ur bones brah. leanmax brah. should give you a good foundation then u can worry about these stuff brah
My bones are fine, I’m here for all the safe surgeries and softmaxing. I agree with the looksmax philosophy and want to use it to my advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath