Colored-eye contact lenses

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
I know eye area is more important than eye color.
But deathniks are still at a disadvantage with brown or black eyes.
Have you ever, or would you ever consider wearing colored-eye contact lenses?
Any experiences/thoughts welcome!

We can add a whole PSL-point just with this little looksmaxx.

39578459 228621004499543 1733915483222048768 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Personally, I think it's an untapped market. Having bright eyes is such a big MO, only problem is that it's super noticeable to people who know what you actually look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Personally, I think it's an untapped market. Having bright eyes is such a big MO, only problem is that it's super noticeable to people who know what you actually look like.
That's true. But some of us might wanna try it when SEA-maxxing. While having the normal eyes at home.

• +1
its a cope if you have below average eye area. Having a above average + eye area is where you will benefit from it like that dude.

• +1
That's true. But some of us might wanna try it when SEA-maxxing. While having the normal eyes at home.

I'll be going away for 2 years to get my PT degree, so it wouldn't be hard to use them in a brand new place. I'd just not wear them around family.

• +1
Dude you don't need shit in East Asia. You need the contacts at home.

Personally I'm gonna order some aqua colored ones and wear them on nights out

• +1
Dude you don't need shit in East Asia. You need the contacts at home.

Personally I'm gonna order some aqua colored ones and wear them on nights out

Same here, gonna buy more vibrant/contrasted green contact lenses for nights out as no one can call me out on it :feelsyay:

• +1
I will after my surgery. I’ve tried to do some research about it and I think there exist contacts that don’t look fake. Anyways I’ll do more research later.

• +1
Where are you niggas going to order it? And is there any quality difference? If so, what do I look for to identify quality contacts? @Nibba @dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

• +1
Where are you niggas going to order it? And is there any quality difference? If so, what do I look for to identify quality contacts? @Nibba @dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

It very much matters where you buy it. If you buy the ones online they might look more artificial and unrealistic. My mall has a pharmacy who specializes in contacts which is where Im gonna go.

• +1
Do you know the process for this?

I think it's a good idea but as for as I know in the USA you need a prescription to get them. I would like some myself but I would never use here but for Asia trips.

• +1
Do you know the process for this?

I think it's a good idea but as for as I know in the USA you need a prescription to get them. I would like some myself but I would never use here but for Asia trips.

In my opinion, you should get a prescription for them to ensure that they'll fit. Just tell your eye doctor that you want to have some for Halloween, which isn't too far away. Also, the prescription ones may look more natural, due to them being recommended by actual doctors.

• +1
while eye color is important, the shape of eyes is more important, eye color just compensates for average eye shape, if you have subhuman eye shape, it is over regardless of eye colr

• +1
I'm going off what a user told me yesterday can't remember his name ngl

Coloured Contacts is a good site tbh. They last 90 days

• +1
while eye color is important, the shape of eyes is more important, eye color just compensates for average eye shape, if you have subhuman eye shape, it is over regardless of eye colr
Read the first sentence of my post.

• +1
Why isn't there a way to reduce Melanin in our eyes. I wish I could control most things in my body

• +1
Why isn't there a way to reduce Melanin in our eyes. I wish I could control most things in my body
there is a laser surgery that costs 5k$ which removes melanin from the biggest part of the iris and you end up with blue/grey eyes

• +1
I was actually thinking about doing this once I ascend in other areas.

• +1
In my opinion it's cope

• +1
In my opinion it's cope
Bright eyes are a big MO for guys. I'm considering it myself, but I'm worried it'll look too fake.
Purchased Colored Contacts from Eyecandy's, mostly because it was only 22USD with free shipping. The order will arrive in 15-20 days. I purchased a muted color like grey to see what they looked/felt like. If I like them, I'll order more for sure.
Cost of Order:

Color of Contact:

Color of my Eyes:

@Nibba I'll let you know what I think about them when they arrive, I know you had mentioned you were interested in getting some in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
too high maintenance.

call me old fashioned but a real man thrives to be low maintenance, simple, down to earth, travel light.
don't need this shit to get laid.
and it could damage your eyes...

• +1
I agree. A REAL man doesn't use a Smartphone, because those require charging every day, which is too high maintenance. It's a good thing us REAL men never do things that aren't down to earth, and always appeal to tradcon values, which are the only REAL values, amirite?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Limerencel
I agree. A REAL man doesn't use a Smartphone, because those require charging every day, which is too high maintenance. It's a good thing us REAL men never do things that aren't down to earth, and always appeal to tradcon values, which are the only REAL values, amirite?
High IQ

• +1