Colored eyes is a cope or not on a 5/10? Comparison.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Screenshot 20230803 204431  01  01 3F2F8C12 4C88 4040 9B5D EFC46CC6B819

Does it ascend? By how much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
shit morph, looks uncanny

no blue eyes for your afghani genes, cope with your dense dark eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 27987 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30432 and 4 others
It's a huge difference most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20064, Mr. President and 1 other person
shit morph, looks uncanny

no blue eyes for your afghani genes, cope with your dense dark eyebrows
I am just comparing if it really ascends me or not
the specific color of the eyes matters
gray or blue eyes look shit on ethnics because we have warm coloring overall, light brown, hazel or green would suit you better PM me if you want to see my coloring which I think is ideal for our pheno
I think i have seen the ideal pheno, hazel eyes with brown skin

makes the difference between looking like you're from europe or from the middle east.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20064 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I wouldn't say it ascend you, but like Arborist just said it changes your ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Orc and ascendedd
I wouldn't say it ascend you, but like Arborist just said it changes your ethnicity
Yea i think smv only increases to girls who care about eye color such as brown girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Does right look like european
yes, but it doesn't actually make you look much better, it does make you look less foreign though, which makes you seem more familiar to other europeans, which adds appeal, but not because it's attractive, but because it's more similar to them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ascendedd
i know this half mexican half white mogger with blue eyes and dark hair literally chad SMV

It gives Zayn Malik vibes to it

brown eyes just look better on swarthoid features, otherwise it's a little uncanny, regardless of Indians will go crazy over it and put contacts in out of euro insecurity. Still feels off and only grants a moment of uniqueness aside from necessarily a good reaction. Similar to how blonde hair looks off on swarthy features, it would grant a single moment of uniqueness but aside from this actually hurts the overall look and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and Banasura
coloured eyes are just the cherry on top

he already can pass as European
nah he looks like hes ur usual north indian, pasthun, arya type, its more Caucasian but still indus region-exclusive features. he lowkey looks like sharukhans son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SidharthTheSlayer, HitAndRun and 1 other person
nah he looks like hes ur usual north indian, pasthun, arya type, its more Caucasian but still indus region-exclusive features. he lowkey looks like sharukhans son
View attachment 2359350
people say i look like this guy too, so many people told me jfl

nah he looks like hes ur usual north indian, pasthun, arya type, its more Caucasian but still indus region-exclusive features.
not at all

he can pass as Greek / Balkan / Italian guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
It is a huge cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, HitAndRun and ascendedd
not at all

he can pass as Greek / Balkan / Italian guy
I mean certainly similar phenotypes but there are certain exclusive features that one can tell who he looks more Indian.

the specific color of the eyes matters
gray or blue eyes look shit on ethnics because we have warm coloring overall, light brown, hazel or green would suit you better PM me if you want to see my coloring which I think is ideal for our pheno
whos the guy in ur avi

i told the morpher nigga to not change anything except eyes but he is retarded and likes to make edits
Anyways it looks about the same in terms of smv and appeal due to the pheno. Blue eyes would ascend some people way more.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Anyways it looks about the same in terms of smv and appeal due to the pheno. Blue eyes would ascend some people way more.
at a certain looks level, eye color doesn't affect smv much

gray or blue eyes look shit on ethnics because we have warm coloring overall, light brown, hazel or green would suit you better
how do you explain adriana lima and meeks beauty then ?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
bad morph but it would ascend you

light eyws are a bless

how do you explain adriana lima and meeks beauty then ?
Adriana Lima looks white. Jeremy Meeks is half white. They are not ethnics like me and OP. A better example would have been Aishwarya Rai

South Indian bones with grey eyes

Last edited:
but both of them are brown skinned
They still have cool red undertones in spite of the tanning. They are not warm, olive skinned like most people you would call "ethnics".

• Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183
0.5-1 psl increase if you are ethnic imo

portuguese are technically european.
I've met Italians who looked way more ethnic than him

he easily can pass there as native not only in Portugal

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd