"coloring doesn't matter"

Water thread tbh. With my ratios and psl features I could be low chadlite but my coloring (brutal t50s) makes me look ethnic asf and therefore i get rated mostly htn.

Water thread tbh. With my ratios and psl features I could be low chadlite but my coloring (brutal t50s) makes me look ethnic asf and therefore i get rated mostly htn.
many did not agree with me, they wrote that t50 > a10, and that because of the color of my eyes I am uncanny

many did not agree with me, they wrote that t50 > a10, and that because of the color of my eyes I am uncanny
Maybe bc it's a morph and some people just look better with hazel/green. But anyone saying coloring isn't important is coping hard. It can literally be the difference between mtn and htn or htn and chadlite

who will you remember, htn or the most unpleasant deformed subhuman?
I bet it's second option
T50 mogs A10, a10 is just uncanny eye color
Maybe in some phenos (whites look good with a10s) but t50 is never a good eye color to have

The father is the carrier of the kids, I think he would have done a better job by keeping his blood unmixed, interbreeding leads to cultural and genetical identityless from which you would need thousands of years to recover from. Well, it can be said that he whitened your mother's genes doing a favour to her so it's a double-edged sword.

U proved it does nothing
Ugly to ugly

The father is the carrier of the kids, I think he would have done a better job by keeping his blood unmixed, interbreeding leads to cultural and genetical identityless from which you would need thousands of years to recover from. Well, it can be said that he whitened your mother's genes doing a favour to her so it's a double-edged sword.
my mom is 185 cm tall bro, I think my dad took care of me

U proved it does nothing
Ugly to ugly
ok

IMG 20240612 200915 852

Attachments

• Richard_Ramirez.jpg
    Richard_Ramirez.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0