Coloring matters. Dark skin color will obscure your facial features and emotions.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
The white guy has a worse craniofacial profile than the curry but he makes up for it with his white skin.

You can only make out this curry's good features when there's enough lighting:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, GetShrekt and 13 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
cry more for cricketmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, BigBoy and HeavenAdmιn
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, oatmeal, Deleted member 2634 and 3 others
3AA6B776 A9F3 43C6 8DC3 42C301E770BE

neither albino pale cumskin nor literal poop color is ideal. You want sth in between, a healthy moderate tan. Btw op, drinking cum won‘t make your skin lighter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8832, doll and 19 others
Crying is all I can do as a truecel. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
lose weight, inject t, lift, clear skin etc
your eye area is good but you choose to rot instead of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
lose weight, inject t, lift, clear skin etc
your eye area is good but you choose to rot instead of looksmax
I choose to rot because its over for me.

Ideal colouring:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4946, datboijj and 5 others
right is nowhere near ideal jfl
bad hair colour, eyebrows could be darker, eye colour is light but not light enough to be apparent in most lightings.
cope, extremly good colouring for sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Danish_Retard
@SubhumanCurrycel whitemaxx rn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
right is nowhere near ideal jfl
bad hair colour, eyebrows could be darker, eye colour is light but not light enough to be apparent in most lightings.
right or left?
noszka doesnt have the best coloring (blonde, brown eyes), but his harmony is unreal.

great discovery op

Olive to caramel golden skin tone is ideal.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10177 and 4 others
curry mogs in all pics

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Coloring is different for black guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadrapist and KING REIDYZ
How are you doing it and are you doing it alone?
I'm not going to preach to you, as you're a grown man, but have you exhausted all options? Have you approached a few foids?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Crying is all I can do as a truecel. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
tf

bro both our eye areas r good, ur just fat lmao.

if your pheno is really that harsh on you go back to your native country I suppose.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
this works the other way round as well

if you have bad bones, then a darker skin color will hide that to some extent

everything has pros and cons, it will hide features but also hides or dissipate flaws, especially bad skin.
While beeing whiter is usually harder to keep because your flaws are more visible and your bad skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
this works the other way round as well

if you have bad bones, then a darker skin color will hide that to some extent
Regardless of whether you've good or bad facial features, you shouldn't want your face to be obscured by dark skin. Obscuring the face reduces attractiveness. The more light you have reflecting off your face, the easier it is to discern your emotions and expressions.

How does this impact your personal ability to get pussy?

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and datboijj
Tinder results are hard to analyse though. I'm a fucking deathnick bhai and still managed to get 900+ likes on tinder in 5-6 months, and even cleaning for uglies, trannies, landwhales was like 600+.

The Bhai in that picture would be able to get an LTR in Germany or Scandinavia I reckon

In my experience having darker skin is better than when I’m medium/light brown.

I’ve even had people tell me being very dark makes me more interesting looking because my features and skin tone are unique.

Do u have a plan to rope Bhai? I am looking for a suicide brother cos I'm too chicken shit to do it alone
I plan to buy Nembutal.

I plan to buy Nembutal.
I don't know what this is, what are the effects?
U also just want to rope because of your ethnicity right? Are you going to leave a note manifesto?

My plan was actually burning charcoal, and I live in a very high end building so it will freak out all the cucks in my estate, but fuck em.

The problem with this plan is that it's too easy to just walk out of the room when you get cold feet..

I don't know what this is, what are the effects?
U also just want to rope because of your ethnicity right? Are you going to leave a note manifesto?

My plan was actually burning charcoal, and I live in a very high end building so it will freak out all the cucks in my estate, but fuck em.

The problem with this plan is that it's too easy to just walk out of the room when you get cold feet..
I'm roping because I have no potential in anything. Also, I suffer from mental and physical illnesses.

Nembutal is a barbituate. Its used in executions. You can just take some 6 grams of it orally and then you'll fall asleep to your death. CO is good too; you can buy a CO detector and test it for concentration. Make sure you disconnect your CO detectors if you have any. I'd do CO in a car so that it doesn't harm other people.