Coloring pill is real

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I have pale skin, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and I'm in EE where these features are not special and most women prefer med looking guys. I used the passport feature on Okcupid and I'm getting 10x more matches with hot latina women from South America, it feels like I'm a hot girl on Tinder. I'm in the completely wrong geolocation for slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer, murdah and 3 others
blonde hair as a man=over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52601, murdah and 8 others
blonde hair as a man is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
eye color matters the most imo

• +1
Reactions: murdah and borntosuffer
blonde hair as a man=over
It's insane we're living in an era where even a man's hair color can get him rejected. I have never heard a man say he won't date a woman based on her natural hair color.

@anthony111553 honestly shut the fuck up nigger I hate you

Everyone suits different coloring

I tried dying it brown but it just looks fake.
I’m thinking about dyeing my hair a darker brown (it’s medium brown right now), but am likewise concerned it might give this artificial impression. Why do you think it looked fake? Was the colour too uniform?

I’m thinking about dyeing my hair a darker brown (it’s medium brown right now), but am likewise concerned it might give this artificial impression. Why do you think it looked fake? Was the colour too uniform?
Since you have a natural brown base it will probably look more natural. The problem is when someone has blonde or grey hair and tries dying it brown it ends up with a weird orange undertone like this

8953542-6629747-4_He_still_can_t_let_it_be_2005_this_ginger_tint_looks_worse_as_-m-119_1548366894760.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Beau Brummell
you are simply unattractive, a blue eyed, pale skinned, dark blonde chad would wipe tinder and the entire city of kazan
YccTxAnl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
It's all about bones, bucko.

It's all about bones, bucko.
Bones and coloring. In white countires this is the coloring that slays

u6V2EUQ.jpeg

This coloring slays in med/South America/Asia

qDzzmWz.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Bones and coloring. In white countires this is the coloring that slays

u6V2EUQ.jpeg

This coloring slays in med/South America/Asia

qDzzmWz.jpeg
@russiancelreturns

All cope only this matter
3557214 1690664361911

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and murdah
Meds don't look good, they are giga overrated here

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I have pale skin, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and I'm in EE where these features are not special and most women prefer med looking guys. I used the passport feature on Okcupid and I'm getting 10x more matches with hot latina women from South America, it feels like I'm a hot girl on Tinder. I'm in the completely wrong geolocation for slaying.
JBW