Coloring vs bones what's your preference ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
What would you choose ?
Top 1% bones with average colouring or top 1% coloring with average bones
Average colouring means like pale skin with black t50 eyes and top 1% means thom strijd tier colouring blond hair,golden caramel tint and glowing blue or green eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Top 1% bones

• +1
Reactions: Detective, callisto, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Bones. Whats average coloring? or you mean indian coloring because the vast majority in the world are indians?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Bones. Whats average coloring? or you mean indian coloring because the vast majority in the world are indians?
Average means like pale skin with black t50 eyes and top 1% means thom strijd tier colouring blond hair,golden caramel tint and glowing blue or green eyes

One slays ethnics and the other slays everyone. Pretty easy choice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21931, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
a closer question would be top 10 percent bones w bottom ten colouring or top 10 percent colouring w bottom 10 bones, id choose latter tbh. colouring halo is real but its only north atlatandid and some lucky blue/ chico prettyboy pheno that benefit from this (for looks that is not smv) but bottom 10 colouring is just a death

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bones I have good colours

• +1
Bones ofc.
What kind of question is that?
Your bones are your life.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 21931, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Average means like pale skin with black t50 eyes and top 1% means thom strijd tier colouring blond hair,golden caramel tint and glowing blue or green eyes
bones easy, why its even a question. Easily can play dark, tall and handsome game

• +1
Bones ofc.
What kind of question is that?
Your bones are your life.
bones easy, why its even a question. Easily can play dark, tall and handsome game
Coloring matters a lot irl trust me on that
You could have an average face but Halo hard with light blue or green eyes with golden skin colour , I have rosy white skin with black eyes and if get top 1% colouring that's enough for me to slay

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Coloring matters a lot irl trust me on that
You could have an average face but Halo hard with light blue or green eyes with golden skin colour , I have rosy white skin with black eyes and if get top 1% colouring that's enough for me to slay
top 1% bones (literal male model face!) > mid normie with any coloring.
14a6016073c557d939b4dfa58de4ad17.jpg
>
closeup-portrait-of-a-smiling-teenage-guy.jpg

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, forevermirin, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
Top 1% Hair

• +1
Top 1% Dick

• +1
Bones all fcking day.

• +1
Coloring as long as your bones are somewhat decent at least. People seem to underestimate what coloring can do, blue or green eyed blondes slay in basically every country. I don't get all the hype around black hair though, it's common abd boring af lol.

Gingers also would have imense rizz if most of them didn't have kinda crappy faces, red and orange hair is awesome.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and 5.5psl
Bones>>coloring. Coloring does matter a lot but I'd argue if you think coloring matters more, you aren't lookspilled.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
Coloring as long as your bones are somewhat decent at least. People seem to underestimate what coloring can do, blue or green eyed blondes slay in basically every country. I don't get all the hype around black hair though, it's common abd boring af lol.

Gingers also would have imense rizz if most of them didn't have kinda crappy faces, red and orange hair is awesome.
Women are go after what gets their pussy wet and that is bones and hair. Not coloring.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
Bones bones bones bones

Women are go after what gets their pussy wet and that is bones and hair. Not coloring.
A blue eyed blonde with average bones completely mogs a dark-hair dark-eyes indian with top percent bones with maybe a few exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and 5.5psl
A blue eyed blonde with average bones completely mogs a dark-hair dark-eyes indian with top percent bones with maybe a few exceptions.
I was talking more about coloring within a certain race. An average white man with black hair, eyes & average bones would mog a guy you described as well though.

• +1
I was talking more about coloring within a certain race. An average white man with black hair, eyes & average bones would mog a guy you described as well though.
Maybe, but he would also get mogged by the first guy. In places like latin and central america or asia, if the guy you described had top bones he would most likely still get mogged by a blue or green eyed blonde with average bones. Even in north america and europe he could be considered less attractive depending on the girl.

• +1
I’d choose the top 1% coloring, it’s the hardest thing to change, and it’s also the most genetically determined compared to bone development which has to do with environmental factors as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and 5.5psl
I'll take chico's bones all day vs this

Portrait of serious young man with blue eyes and stubble JATF01037

Would rather have shit bones than yellow undertone curry coloring.

I’d choose the top 1% coloring, it’s the hardest thing to change, and it’s also the most genetically determined compared to bone development which has to do with environmental factors as well.
Why the jfl react nigga @David Rothschild

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
It’s more environmental compared to coloring though, that’s my point
You could change your coloring by spending time in sun.

Bone development being environmental is the biggest joke there is.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5.5psl, rand anon and 1 other person