Coloured eyes are a complete meme

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

this guy has coloured eyes and even for a ethnic which should have ascened him acc to psl, he just looks like a monkey. it upgraded him by 0 psl points :lul::lul: so many copers on this site who wont listen. go get surgery and go blind stupid fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14561 and justbentbro
still mogs brown eyed shitskin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it sitll halos him hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, datboijj and Deleted member 15827

this guy has coloured eyes and even for a ethnic which should have ascened him acc to psl, he just looks like a monkey. it upgraded him by 0 psl points :lul::lul: so many copers on this site who wont listen. go get surgery and go blind stupid fucks

It can work well for exotic/niche maxxing or to create harmony for example Cillian Murphy
5fdd9787f510fe65a7c1442de88a29b9

• +1
Reactions: Loki
It can work well for exotic/niche maxxing or to create harmony for example Cillian Murphy View attachment 1804350
that is 0.5 percentile who have such light eyes and u already have to be atleast chadlite for it to work. it is just stupid to obsess over such a small feature when things like eyelashes skin etc are way more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14561 and Niklaus Mikaelson
anything but light blue/green contrasted by tanned skin is cope*

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 15827
water, everyone knows brown eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
but yeah good dense long black eye lashes is essential too

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17829
what ethnicity is he btw this is what i meant by light brown look how good he looks
i know man its such a beautiful skincolour. especially in golden hour lighting

• Love it
persians who are light brown and wear kohl look so mysterious and enticing

this is not a even model btw just a random iraninan youth

persians who are light brown and wear kohl look so mysterious and enticing

View attachment 1804367 this is not a even model btw just a random iraninan youth
this is why i dont understand why ethnics statistically do so much worse than whites

avg white looks soy and pale

• +1
this is why i dont understand why ethnics statistically do so much worse than whites

avg white looks soy and pale
because ethnics have accent dont speak english well are religious (turn off for white women) and most are short and ugly due to shit nutrition. White men are also more relatable to white women, so this shouldnt be surprising at all. After htn level ethnic tax is basically nonexistent except when the skin is too dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
because ethnics have accent dont speak english well are religious (turn off for white women) and most are short and ugly due to shit nutrition. White men are also more relatable to white women, so this shouldnt be surprising at all. After htn level ethnic tax is basically nonexistent except when the skin is too dark
nah man in the west most ethnics can speak english, are tall/avg height, and had fine nutrition. so the only things could be religious and more relatable to white women. or just racism for some weird reason

• +1
nah man in the west most ethnics can speak english, are tall/avg height, and had fine nutrition. so the only things could be religious and more relatable to white women. or just racism for some weird reason
accent is bigger failo than you realise. and yes women also care about what their peers think so marrying a gook / indian can mean jokes made at her expense. but once ur chadpreetlite/ chinklite/ chadriguezlite etc and not dark this is not a factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17829
accent is bigger failo than you realise. and yes women also care about what their peers think so marrying a gook / indian can mean jokes made at her expense. but once ur chadpreetlite/ chinklite/ chadriguezlite etc and not dark this is not a factor
yah i get its a failo i had a classmate who had indian accent with a comically high pitch fast voice to it was horrible to listen to. but barely any ethnics here have a bad accent most are born here

i just dont understand why women tend to date white niggas more despite them being so pale and ugly

• +1
poeple here are mind bogglingly obsessed with colored eyes. i didnt see virtually anybody talk about it on lookism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
poeple here are mind bogglingly obsessed with colored eyes. i didnt see virtually anybody talk about it on lookism.
u think its not important?

u think its not important?
its a halo but its not like its more important than evberything else. everything else being good is more important. the shape of your eye is way more important and even girls say this but you autist obsess with colloring but i think its mainly ethnic who need to look white and exotic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
its a halo but its not like its more important than evberything else. everything else being good is more important.
you can't really be high PSL without colored eyes. it's like an hard cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
you can't really be high PSL without colored eyes. it's like an hard cap
how is this at all true fgt, its not true. its just not. and it pisses me tf off you fgts are so obsessed with it and its an echo chamber of autism. girls like brown eyes, shape is more important. most girls will say this.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
how is this at all true fgt, its not true. its just not. and it pisses me tf off you fgts are so obsessed with it and its an echo chamber of autism. girls like brown eyes, shape is more important. most girls will say this.
bro, just look at your ig feed. most main dudes have colored eyes, even normie boned dude make it big with colored eyes. only a very small minority of the population has it, it's true, they mog.

• Hmm...
Nah it is a cap ngl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
now go watch a MrWhoseTheBoss video and get voicepilled

bro, just look at your ig feed. most main dudes have colored eyes, even normie boned dude make it big with colored eyes. only a very small minority of the population has it, it's true, they mog.
forsureee bro, like females hate this guu and think hes not still extrmely hot just because he has brown eyes

plenty of sex symbol chads have brown eyes, heath ledger, johnny depp, chico

how can you say these guys are 5.5 psl, jfl.

u fgts cope sp hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 15827
forsureee bro, like females hate this guu and think hes not still extrmely hot just because he has brown eyes

u fgts cope sp hard

all current age sex symbols have colored eyes, it's a fact. hollywood pushed it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

u fgts cope sp hard

Black eyed cope

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Black eyed cope
u retards really think these guys dont have just as much ability to get pussy as blue eyes guys, insane utter delsional loser ethnic moron cope. just tell me you hate the fact you look ethnic and shit overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 19157
Pretty much my skin colour after two days in the sun and I'm Nordic JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
michele morrone, timothee chamalet, niko etc.
thats the thing, idc what u or any of u say timothee chalamet doesnt mog me just because he has more colored eyes than me and girls on blackpill sites and blackpillers have agreed with this that he doesnt mog me. il llet u cope though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and the BULL
thats the thing, idc what u or any of u say timothee chalamet doesnt mog me just because he has more colored eyes than me and girls on blackpill sites and blackpillers have agreed with this that he doesnt mog me. il llet u cope though
dfucclife!!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16275
IMAGINE USING CHICO AS AN EXAMPLE AND NOT RAMIREZ LMAO THAT BRAZILIAN MUTT IS MOGGED BY THE MESTIZO MASTERRACE
Doesnt matter, Ramirez is capped at 5.5 right, @the BULL ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
all current age sex symbols have colored eyes, it's a fact. hollywood pushed it
timothee chalamet and nate jacobs are both sex symbols that hollywood pshed. they both have brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
ramirez is roastie appeal. JFL if you think he would have ever touched nordic stacies.
"wow im so cultured haha ramirez ogre haha cultured nordic civilized girl never touch him hahaha im a boneless fuck like chico so i have to cope with saying looking like an eostregenic faggot is what is appealing to prime jbs teehee"

delusional- both u and that pispot fag