L
lafreestyle
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 110
- Reputation
- 217
That shit is full of losers bro
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I just legit seen a nigga tell a girl on the forum to stop replying to another user threadsTrue
what’s wrong with thatI just legit seen a nigga tell a girl on the forum to stop replying to another user threads
It’s just not p how u mad at a girl for responding to a threadwhat’s wrong with that
Worst females fr1. theres girls on the forum![]()
because she shouldn’t be talking to loser incels lolIt’s just not p how u mad at a girl for responding to a thread
If there are girls, then it's obviously midThat shit is full of losers bro
Hello blueimagine allowing girls on a looksmaxxing forum jfc what a retard thought of that
i'm blue dabadee dabadaiHello blue
They all are losers bro do u see the post?because she shouldn’t be talking to loser incels lol
Rep me niggai'm blue dabadee dabadai
They literally be ltbs- mltbIf there are girls, then it's obviously mid
You blue but rep is horriblei'm blue dabadee dabadai
I think I know you ye ofc I'm your mentorThat shit is full of losers bro
Wonder what kind of attention they get from the incelsThey literally be ltbs- mltb
My day 1 since A1I think I know you ye ofc I'm your mentor
W ofc def I joke I'm just saying we're friendsMy day 1 since A1
SimpsWonder what kind of attention they get from the incels