Combining HT with Hair System

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I geniunely think this is the next big thing for baldcels.
Using hair system for full scalp can be detectable especially from the hairline area and that looks retarded and hair transplant only generally not looking pleasant.
This will look fake on the hairline when you look closely:
1806784d90cdf60aa6704cbd0f817596

So what about if using hair system for top and getting hair transplant for only hairline ?
You'll look like you have full of teenage hair.

I think this is what actually MGK did to his hair. His hairline looks real, not fake like hair system's. So it must be good hair transplant result for hairline.
However obviously you cannot get that thickness on top with hair transplant.
So it must be combined with some sort of wig, hair system.

F3dfc97e8aa419449891df5c0463cf8d

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface77 and Gaia262
I geniunely think this is the next big thing for baldcels.
Using hair system for full scalp can be detectable especially from the hairline area and that looks retarded and hair transplant only generally not looking pleasant.
This will look fake on the hairline when you look closely:
View attachment 861862
So if what about using hair system for top and getting hair transplant for only hairline ?
You'll look like you have full of teenage hair.

I think this is what actually MGK did to his hair. His hairline looks real, not fake like hair system's. So it must be good hair transplant result for hairline.
However obviously you cannot get that thickness on top with hair transplant.
So it must be combined with some sort of wig, hair system.

View attachment 861858

Agree 100% a hair transplant for the hairline and then the hair system after. Perfect NW0.

IMG 20201210 165503

JFL at this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and randomvanish
Agree 100% a hair transplant for the hairline and then the hair system after. Perfect NW0.
do you think hair system would be detectable in ltr if you combine with ht on hairline ?

do you think hair system would be detectable in ltr if you combine with ht on hairline ?

No, no one knows unless you tell them.

Assuming you go to a salon and get your hair system refitted your partner won't find out, however if you do the monthly maintenance at home then eventually she will find out.

You can also do a hair system and cover the hairline with a tiktok haircut, bangs, or a fringe cut

You can also do a hair system and cover the hairline with a tiktok haircut, bangs, or a fringe cut
yeah but eventually people will notice that fakeness on the hairline.