hair transplant is a scam and its easy to prove

im 6'3 and proven slayer on the forum
I mog you lil nigga.
DUT is tanking your DHT by 90% lmao. You will turn into a fgt tranny soon
1680634367765 IMG 20240516 222037 990

Your turn.

sometimes it's too late to get it done. you have to get treatment done as soon as you see any hairloss
When you get it done makes no difference.

Only that makes difference is how early you start DHT blockers like finesteride :redpill: or Dutesteride :blackpill: and how well it works for you.

After that point if you're NW3 or max NW4 you can get a good head of hair with a hair transplant and maintain it forever.

The purpose of hair transplants is to create an ILLUSION of density. You will never get native hair density in a HT, only time and it also takes 2 or 3 HTs to ensure survival of grafts when the patient is eligible and wants super high density.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
When you get it done makes no difference.

Only that makes difference is how early you start DHT blockers like finesteride :redpill: or Dutesteride :blackpill: and how well it works for you.

After that point if you're NW3 or max NW4 you can get a good head of hair with a hair transplant and maintain it forever.

The purpose of hair transplants is to create an ILLUSION of density. You will never get native hair density in a HT, only time and it also takes 2 or 3 HTs to ensure survival of grafts when the patient is eligible and wants super high density.
Dutasteride or death anyway retarded thread op is 15 yrs old that never lost 1 single hair in his life prob

Dutasteride or death anyway retarded thread op is 15 yrs old that never lost 1 single hair in his life prob
I dont have personal experience with 5-AR blockers since I don't have MPB but I'm considering a HT from other reasons and I've done hella research. OP's post is pure BS.

Hair transplants work, but only in the area where you transplant. If you are pre disposed to balding you MUST be on 5-AR blockers to save hair before you consider HT.
If you're 45 and already lost some hair you could get a HT and not worry about fin or dut at this point