Combining topical and oral finasteride (AUTISM)

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
Gonna go oral 1.25mg and if need be nuke with additional 1mg topical cuz it takes some 20h for it all to break the skin & tbf i don't wanna go dut cuz beard

only if 1.25 oral does jack shit

Good idea fr rate my double fin stack

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
TLDR OP has a castration fetish

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and BrahminBoss
that's retarded

your serum dht is gonna stabilize at a certain level if you take it for long enough even if the dosage is very low as long as you're consistent, fin dose doesn't really matter past 0,1-0,2mgs oral

remember, it takes about 2-4 weeks for your dht levels to go back to baseline after you quit, therefore "20 hours to break the skin" (no idea what you mean by this btw, doesn't matter though) means jack shit. after taking it for like a month even if you stop all of a sudden your dht levels are still going to be in the toilet for a while. if you wanna step it up just move onto dut.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
TLDR OP has a castration fetish
Anyway I've seen your other posts on FIN just wanted to break the ice - you genuinely think progesterone (a female hormone) which is a neural steroid (for mental wellbeing LOL) is responsible for... Increased libido at beginning of fin treatment? And you think the lackthereof is going to be a future lack if libido? You do know it's not a libido hormone in men? Just gonna end it off there & link this vid:

that's retarded
Yes i know

past 0,1-0,2mgs oral
Chud, isn't it 0.8mg oral that the FIN effect is maximized? And everything beyond is just unnecessary?

therefore "20 hours to break the skin" (no idea what you mean by this btw,
P&G solution with crushed finasteride tablets, it's rather known topical fin takes time to get through the skin

wanna step it up just move onto dut
Probably true

Progesterone activates the sigma 1 receptors and does a whole host of things in the body. And yes it greatly increases libido and I’ve literally done meth. This is the problem when your only source of info is poorly researched YouTube videos

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Progesterone activates the sigma 1 receptors and does a whole host of things in the body. And yes it greatly increases libido and I’ve literally done meth. This is the problem when your only source of info is poorly researched YouTube videos
Chud, progesterone is left unaffected its just the other hormone that 5ar is supposed to convert it to that is (who needs a hormone for depression anyway lol) (balding = depression anyway) also FIN doesn't actually suppress type 1 5ar which is what does the progesterone thingy but it suppresses type 2

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Chud, progesterone is left unaffected its just the other hormone that 5ar is supposed to convert it to that is (who needs a hormone for depression anyway lol) (balding = depression anyway) also FIN doesn't actually suppress type 1 5ar which is what does the progesterone thingy but it suppresses type 2
Or something yep

Bro thats literally the mechanism of FIN it spares progesterone from being converted leading to accumulation of profesterone in the scalp . But allopregnenolone which controls libido and mood is ceased to be produced why is why people get depressed and ed on fin

Bro thats literally the mechanism of FIN it spares progesterone from being converted leading to accumulation of profesterone in the scalp . But allopregnenolone which controls libido and mood is ceased to be produced why is why people get depressed and ed on fin
+1-2% difference from placebo group

Allopregnenolone is for type 1 5ar pretty sure, fin suppresses type 2 (pretty sure and thats only in humans)

+1-2% difference from placebo group

Allopregnenolone is for type 1 5ar pretty sure, fin suppresses type 2 (pretty sure and thats only in humans)
Fin supresses type 1

• +1
Reactions: buflek