Come and tell your phobias. Mine are:

D

Deleted member 4

Lurker
DO NOT IGNORE THIS THREAD LIKE YOU DID WITH MY LAST DREAM THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to have a fear of being alone for the longest time, and due to that i've slept with mom in the same bed until the age of 16.
i did and still do have a fear of the dark and i cannot sleep in total darkness, so i sleep with my TV and monitor on.
also, gays.
now tell me yours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 611
Niggers overtaking the earth

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3902, Arkantos and 7 others
Armageddon and that when the day comes I will die because I did not live a true Christian lifestyle. I think about it everyday, it makes me think "what is the point of any achievement in this world if it would be brought to ruin".

Fear of having to vomit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Public speaking, and speaking in general. I avoid talking to people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 611
yes, this goes for me as well, even online. it is mostly why i am drunk almost 24/7.
Does not apply to me online at all. Online self and irl self are complete opposites.

Does not apply to me online at all. Online self and irl self are complete opposites.
lucky you. i either act like a very angry douche or not speak at all while sober, even online. i wish i could be as stable.

oh, also, i forgot to include another phobia: NEEDLES
fie.gif
no stop please no stop dont stick it in me stop stop it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
lucky you. i either act like a very angry douche or not speak at all while sober, even online. i wish i could be as stable.

oh, also, i forgot to include another phobia: NEEDLES
fie.gif
no stop please no stop dont stick it in me stop stop it
I have to give myself shots 4 times a day for diabeetus so you wouldnt want to be me I guess

Being a kissless virgin when I'm 21+.

Rly not that hard to ascend as a 6'3 guy with a 8 inch dick cmon
My face is scarred with acne and my gonial angle is far too high, it's all about the face.

Toads, snails, worms, chimpanzees

Why? Do you have a speech problem?
No, it just makes me anxious to the point of not being able to breathe, public speaking does

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
literally being in public, the dark, standing in front of windows at night (always feel like i'll be sniped), dark spaces, being laughed at, talking to people, leaving my room

females
i act about the same irl and online, aside from being less filtered

i did and still do have a fear of the dark and i cannot sleep in total darkness, so i sleep with my TV and monitor on.
same tbh but with my lights on

@Nibba one day stop loving me :feelsping:

• +1
I have to give myself shots 4 times a day for diabeetus so you wouldnt want to be me I guess
.I.(-_-).I. burger AMERICA MAN no EATING mcdonalds!!! burger no eating mcdnalds!!! burger STOP eating mdonaslds !!!! (dora the EXPLORER)

• +1
Toads, snails, worms = reminds me of decay and death
Chimpanzees = this one I can't explain. The phobia just exists. I must've been mauled by one in a past life

Strangers in my personal space
Reptiles
High sugar food
Gays
Sudden loud sounds
Nocturne noise

The smell of cigarettes

Spiders, I hate them.

social situations and wasps.

Wasps as in the flying cunts that sting you. I have no problems with white anglo saxon protestants

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
moar shit i forgot:
public bathrooms (used to starve myself to avoid using them)
people fucking with my stuff
various obsessions
thinking that i'll throw something important out (hoarder)

.I.(-_-).I. burger AMERICA MAN no EATING mcdonalds!!! burger no eating mcdnalds!!! burger STOP eating mdonaslds !!!! (dora the EXPLORER)
What

It's not caused by eating its genetic. Type 2 is caused by eating, I have type 1

Band aids

• +1
Nigger aids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Being a dark skinned ethnic with no way to change my looks like really dark skin and ugly that would suck. Also being poor and useless to society too that would be shite as well

• +1

i used to have a fear of being alone for the longest time, and due to that i've slept with mom in the same bed until the age of 16.
also, gays.
now tell me yours.

wow what teh fuck? this ethnik was fucking his mom till he was 16yo dafuq and hes a moderator here ! unacceptable.

i request knajid to demod himself for being such incest sonofabitch

Speaking with autistic Incels on forums.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 611
acrophobia
claustrophobia
dentophobia
gelotophobia
achluophobia

you will never know until u google it tbh

Curl in

also, gays.
now tell me yours.

Checking mail box
Talking to a stranger
Going to a bar without being drunk from home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back