Mai Sakurajima.
nyah nyah nyah :3
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2026
- Posts
- 8,134
- Reputation
- 16,157
Nice posts ngl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
neets and incels are 2 different thingsLiterally who
Isn't neets incels.is 2
Yeah but that forum is known to be the niche incels forumneets and incels are 2 different things
You could be a neet without being an incel
From what ive heard in the subforums threads alot of user are neets living in their moms basementYeah but that forum is known to be the niche incels forum
No actual neet is there
whats the urlFrom what ive heard in the subforums threads alot of user are neets living in their moms basement
Its common for users on here aswell to be NEETs, especially high post users
Yeah i doRemember ugly brat?

neets.netwhats the url
Any idea where he is now? I looked back that old threads and his account looks deletedYeah i do![]()
I remember when I first joined people accused me of being an alt of hisYeah i do![]()
nah not sure ngl, seems like he disappearedAny idea where he is now? I looked back that old threads and his account looks deleted