Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 186,400
- Reputation
- 316,594
@stevielake
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That’s all they have though. Blacks have the worst lives out of any race outside of social status. Life as a non MVP black is like that of a shudra in india. Nothing but pain and sorrowRacism is sad
But considering how much BBCs can fuck many other races women, I understand why they make this comic, even though I don't like people being insulted
yeah but pussy is valuableThat’s all they have though. Blacks have the worst lives out of any race outside of social status. Life as a non MVP black is like that of a shudra in india. Nothing but pain and sorrow
And yet they are broke and cannot pay bills.yeah but pussy is valuable
so is women lusting over ur dick and fantasizing about fucking you
you're european or maghrebi??And yet they are broke and cannot pay bills.
Sure I can fuck foids but I’m too poor to afford to meet the girl gift her shit and thus keep her. There’s a reason why black men are the lowest ranking race when it comes to LTR even removing the fact that other races are insecure about DA BBC slaying their women and thus cockblock. Facts will remain as such.
BBC, I can fuck more than ethnics but povertycel like most blacks do it’s overyou're european or maghrebi??
how many beurettes you've fucked?BBC, I can fuck more than ethnics but povertycel like most blacks do it’s over
I don’t live in a place with NAFRIS so none.how many beurettes you've fucked?
why would you care about lifestyle, its the age of the internet. Now you don't have to physically be present in certain place to experience or gain knowledge like you had to in the past thanks to internet besides cooming in a whore. I can literally go through a day and not be bored with only access to internet while NEETing.BBC, I can fuck more than ethnics but povertycel like most blacks do it’s over
Women care about their man’s earnings idiot, if your broke you ain’t shit that’s how the world works, fucking a girl once is cool but humans want affection and as a blk that’s the hardest thing to get due to low economic position, it also doesn’t help that other male races despise us and will have an buddy fit if we are brought home. My point is your simplifying an big issue, just cos blacks get easier slays and girls are attracted to them on face value doesn’t mean anything when the Gook is rich and stable is able to provide for his woman and the girls father is ok with him marrying his daughter knowing gooks are providerswhy would you care about lifestyle, its the age of the internet. Now you don't have to physically be present in certain place to experience or gain knowledge like you had to in the past thanks to internet besides cooming in a whore. I can literally go through a day and not be bored with only access to internet while NEETing.
The current dynamic is Cooming in prime tight prime cunnie >>>>>>>>>>>>> life style. Heck, why would I give a shit about living in larger house, drive nice cars, when I am in front of the computer 24/7 and the only reason you need those things are to status max for this gynocentric cuckold society so you can beta bux for used up pussy which for BBC is unnecessary in this hyper sexualized society.
There has never been a better timeline for BBCs than now. You are worshiped by pozzed society in the west and Europe. Kids who have access to phone are watching porn at an critical point of their sexual development being groomed to develop paraphilia for BBC with Blacked.com, media like kardashians have been conditioning millions of young girls with BBC worship and normalizing the sight of ugly mutt kids and that life style with fake make up and cosmetic surgery. BBCs now have access to segment of foids which were once exclusively reserved for bad boy high T white bullies instead now society has fallen T levels and tries to bully white men by emasculating them and erasing them from society (see no white men in advertising etc).
So there is no reason to be depressed, never been a better time than now to be BBC or even ethnic as you have zero responsibility or burden to maintain said society while enjoying its fruits and labor.
we don't live in a patriarchal society anymore, that shit doesn't matter in the west. Who gives a shit about human affection in a gynocentric society with high divorce rates, where your offspring are going to be whores or troons or look nothing like you since you seem to want to mix. stop hoaning for the good old days of beta bux cuckoldry, those days are over, we live in a declining civilization. Many gen y parents have even given up on their kids...you are essentially advocating for to building a home in warzone ukraine.Women care about their man’s earnings idiot, if your broke you ain’t shit that’s how the world works, fucking a girl once is cool but humans want affection and as a blk that’s the hardest thing to get due to low economic position, it also doesn’t help that other male races despise us and will have an buddy fit if we are brought home. My point is your simplifying an big issue, just cos blacks get easier slays and girls are attracted to them on face value doesn’t mean anything when the Gook is rich and stable is able to provide for his woman and the girls father is ok with him marrying his daughter knowing gooks are providers
It does when I have to spend money to see a foid, when the foid is upset cos I don’t drive, it makes me feel like shit it makes her think “why am I even with this bum” your a fucking dumbass if you think none of this shit matters. Girls like gifts they like going out if you’re broke guess what NONE OF THAT IS POSSIBLE. Sure you can leech off the foid but that’s a pain. Or you end up like some weirdo travelling to a foreign nation to be with some girlwe don't live in a patriarchal society anymore, that shit doesn't matter in the west. Who gives a shit about human affection in a gynocentric society with high divorce rates, where your offspring are going to be whores or troons or look nothing like you since you seem to want to mix. stop hoaning for the good old days of beta bux cuckoldry, those days are over, we live in a declining civilization. Many gen y parents have even given up on their kids...you are essentially advocating for to building a home in warzone ukraine.
ITS OVER BOYO, ITS OVER!
![]()
@stevielake
The IG one? Yeah, 100% westernized. I'm surprised to hear you tell me she's Islamic.Do you think the girl I showed you is western brainwashed Muslim thot?
All NAFRIS are Muslim… even if non practicing. In Christianity we call non pious/practicing Christians “Luke warm” and say “neither hot or cold god will thus spit you out as you are not right”The IG one? Yeah, 100% westernized. I'm surprised to hear you tell me she's Islamic.I thought she was just a nafri.
father not in the picture. jfl.![]()
@stevielake
Good catch.father not in the picture. jfl.
if i ever have a daughter and she does this , i am straight up gonna cut her to pieces and throw her in the river.Good catch.
I wish I could find the other ones, they were funny too.