Coming in for a second roast.

ok I see, you have to get an x-ray to see where your teeth are, and where your chinbone is. Depending on that it might be, that you just need a genio or a bsso or it might be a less bad case of what I have too, which is that you dont somehow have a lot of soft tissue around your chin. The x-ray should show you where your bones are exactly.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
ok I see, you have to get an x-ray to see where your teeth are, and where your chinbone is. Depending on that it might be, that you just need a genio or a bsso or it might be a less bad case of what I have too, which is that you dont somehow have a lot of soft tissue around your chin. The x-ray should show you where your bones are exactly.
Also did. Btw my pfp is my skull

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
My front.

Attachments

• received_2475325285904098.jpeg
    received_2475325285904098.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I know you are Mac. Let me rephrase : I legitimately have non greek blood. Greeks are not pure thats a fact, but I'm not talking about that. I am asking you to guess what my heritage is.

probably like turkish or persian ig

Attachments

• 330px-Golden_Horde.png
    330px-Golden_Horde.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
If that was about the skull being subhuman, that's cool.
If i was about my skull seeming like someone shot me, I'll have to dissapoint you and say it is sinusitis-related air pockets
obesecel

If that was about the skull being subhuman, that's cool.
If i was about my skull seeming like someone shot me, I'll have to dissapoint you and say it is sinusitis-related air pockets
dont worry i look worse than you

obesecel

then you need to lengthen your ramus somehow, probably the only way is implants. Plus you need to widen your jaws
Also did. Btw my pfp is my skull
its hard to fix that, but I think I have a similar case tbh. I think if one could saw the mandible in half, rotate the front part, such that its lower edge is more parallel to the ground, one could achieve a more forward grown maxilla. If that didnt do that job fully one could do then also genio. But genioplasty alone will not fix it I think.

• +1
Cuman-Kypchak Turkic (not Turkish).

then you need to lengthen your ramus somehow, probably the only way is implants. Plus you need to widen your jaws

its hard to fix that, but I think I have a similar case tbh. I think if one could saw the mandible in half, rotate the front part, such that its lower edge is more parallel to the ground, one could achieve a more forward grown maxilla. If that didnt do that job fully one could do then also genio. But genioplasty alone will not fix it I think.
Sorry I am a bit ignorant. Are you referring to SARPE for widening?

Sorry I am a bit ignorant. Are you referring to SARPE for widening?
no idea, either do it in the bimax or with mse. But widening the lower jaw is more tricky.

• +1
bulgarians are also tatars, is it possible that you might be descended from one of them
Proto-Bulgars and Tatars are genetically close, but bulgarians got pretty slavified (althrough there still exist the Tatar pheno in some Bulgarians). In my case my great grandfather was a 100% Crimean Tatar/Nogai that was adopted by a pastoral greek clan. He was a farmhand for them, and later they took him in. He was born muslim but the clan converted him. That's as far as I know.

• +1
Proto-Bulgars and Tatars are genetically close, but bulgarians got pretty slavified (althrough there still exist the Tatar pheno in some Bulgarians). In my case my great grandfather was a 100% Crimean Tatar/Nogai that was adopted by a pastoral greek clan. He was a farmhand for them, and later they took him in. He was born muslim but the clan converted him. That's as far as I know.

that’s interesting. bulgarians have become pretty slavified, however they probably all still have the Tatar pheno from all those years back. this is why they can’t claim that Macedonians are bulgarians, because they are descended from Tatars and Macedonians aren’t

• +1
that’s interesting. bulgarians have become pretty slavified, however they probably all still have the Tatar pheno from all those years back. this is why they can’t claim that Macedonians are bulgarians, because they are descended from Tatars and Macedonians aren’t
Macedonians I know do not have the Tatar phenos I've seen in bulgarians. The phenotypes are very different. Long face, olive skin, mongoloid orbitals etc I only see in bulgarians (around 50% of those I know)

• +1
I am actually planning on all these.The fillers one is a bit tricky though, since it must be done together with eyelid lift surgery. My narrow skull bugs me a fucklot though, exactly because enhancement might seem disharmonious (more angular/prominent jaw with narrow forehead etc)

Here you go

Screenshot 20200929 232045

Screenshot 20200929 234203

You have so much downwards growth man

where you get everything in one go, lefort1, sarme, some form of rotation of the lower jaw if thats possible and a genio, plus chinwing.

• +1
btw is your "teethline" (Where your teeth meet) parallel to the line between eyes and upper part of the ears? it looks like the teeth line is not nearly as downward swung as your mandible somehow.

no surgery can help you, but whatever helps you cope

its over

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
If it weren’t for your mouth you could have had potential to be normal looking. You could’ve gotten a tan and a hair transplant and be a normie. Your mouth fucks you.

because it's over man, just have to accept your fate
I guess if surgery can help, then there is a bit of hope. But you say it won't. However "it won't" must have a reason behind it

If it weren’t for your mouth you could have had potential to be normal looking. You could’ve gotten a tan and a hair transplant and be a normie. Your mouth fucks you.
My mouth is fucked up, I agree. However I think other facial features are equally repulsive. If you checked my profile pictures, you'd see my two profiles look completely different, which translates into heavy asymmetry.

I guess if surgery can help, then there is a bit of hope. But you say it won't. However "it won't" must have a reason behind it
do i really need to explain? people already here have listed your problems, surgery alone can not cure ugliness

I mean....bimax + lip extending might be a solution but my upper half will still be narrow af.

My mouth is fucked up, I agree. However I think other facial features are equally repulsive. If you checked my profile pictures, you'd see my two profiles look completely different, which translates into heavy asymmetry.
Side profile doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a decoration, like eye color. I am saying this in reference to your front. Although yes, you are asymmetrical, but so are many people. Normie looking doesn’t mean perfect.

That's me 3 years ago. Lost weight and did a blepharoplasty

Here

Attachments

• IMG_20200930_020225.jpg
    IMG_20200930_020225.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 11
Side profile doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a decoration, like eye color. I am saying this in reference to your front. Although yes, you are asymmetrical, but so are many people. Normie looking doesn’t mean perfect.
You didn't get me. Very different profiles=Obvious en-face asymmetry

You look like reptiles,but white

• Woah
@reptiles rice or bushmeat?

Hey there, are you looking to improve? If so more standardized photos are needed.

@RealSurgerymax What would you suggest OP gets ?

Here is what i assumed he needed.

1 His vertical chin is bugging me he probably needs a little lengthing.

2 He has upper eyelid exposure ideally fillers can solve this problem.

View attachment 701314

3 His under eye hollowness was also bugging me a little he needs infro orbital rim implants+canthoplasty to get an almond eye look.

4 The biggest thing bugging me is the narrow skull coupled with the death tier rounded jaws I think Ideally he would need either jaw implants or MMA. His skull he is kinda stuffed with.

Last thing is his mouth it's to laterally narrow NGL

Yes that’s probably all indicated but as above standardized photos are needed.

"Genetically a nigger" wut? Sarcasm I guess. I feel good knowing I have asian looking features (heritage pride related)

I thought you were refercing food ngl

just do what reptiles said ull be alright

its very over rn and u have absolutley no camera charisma. u look like u want to end ur life on every photo. i feel sorry for u fam :(

• So Sad