Coming to terms w/ genetics

J

Jfbdjrjrhthrj

Iron
It's super upsetting to think abt that at the end of the day no matter how far you go or how much effort you put in you'll never truly be top tier (except a very small minority).

I'm not even an awful looking guy, but Ill just never be able to hit the same level as someone like chico, david laid, o pry, etc etc. This is literally just the one roll at life you get and past a certain point you can't change it no matter what you really do

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
cope to hide the pain.

this is what the 25000 people on this forum do.

you are not alone 🤝

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 28896 and reaper2
i'll be a bbcmaxxer forever i'm not stopping

Agreed, you can't beat your genetics. And there are consequences if you try to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
It's super upsetting to think abt that at the end of the day no matter how far you go or how much effort you put in you'll never truly be top tier (except a very small minority).

I'm not even an awful looking guy, but Ill just never be able to hit the same level as someone like chico, david laid, o pry, etc etc. This is literally just the one roll at life you get and past a certain point you can't change it no matter what you really do
we are all genetics prisoners

Get lucky at birth or try respawning.

nihlism , bro but positive nihlism it does not matter all the bullying all the pain and all the pleasure all of it is futile all of us gonna die anyway and you wont remember and if you do good enough you might get reincarnated as chad , so best way to live to live a low profile and low dopamine stimulated and working very hard to the breaking point of your body this would make you get used to pain , you cant remove pain from life as a avg dude you can just get used to it life no fap + meditation mogs for this only all the physical shit utter cope.

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
cope to hide the pain.

this is what the 25000 people on this forum do.

you are not alone 🤝
Aha what about you. You're a pretty good looking guy - do you ever wish for more? Or are you content w your current state

we are all genetics prisoners
What's sad to me is that some people are born unintelligent and unattractive. And if thats how your genetics are, then there's just nothing you can do about it. The silver lining is that even those people can rise above their circumstances and make the best of what they have

Rotting in bed mods.

Surgerymax and gene edit dumb nigger