Coming to terms with my sub humaness

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,193
Reputation
58,696
I tried OLD very briefly last month at ripe old age of 28 (my birthday was last month). I tried for for a few days, got decent results (apparently) although I used a boost, but deleted the app. Reactivated it last week and not being seen as much or liked by hardly anyone.

So many people are visiting my profile and not liking. It would be fine if they were HTB+, but these are mostly LTBs, 5'1 girls, Bengali (same as me). I'm careermaxxed, education maxxed, I feel like I also mog most people my ethnicity and these girls are actually searching for people their ethnicity. Yet none of this helps. At first I coped by thinking maybe they're not liking me because its they who are not on my level. But I now realize the opposite is true and I could never be on their level as a Chad.

It's so fucking over 😢 😭
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
4
Views
25
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
spaghettifan33
Replies
5
Views
51
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
GPlatestoascend1
Replies
16
Views
81
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
MrMaxwell
Replies
2
Views
43
Outlander
Outlander
RichmondBread
Replies
10
Views
117
RichmondBread
RichmondBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top