Coming to terms with the fact i'm a subhuman genetic trash

Deleted member 7902

Deleted member 7902

Iron
Oh my,where do i even begin.

• I've always been fat,even as a newborn baby because i store fat easily. (I eat less than 2000 calories per day and my TDEE should supposedly be 2,400.)
  • I have ADHD,despite being introverted.
  • I'm schizoid.
  • I'm avoidant.
  • I'm not an ENTJ. I'm an INTx.
  • I'm not 6ft or above. I'm 5'9-5'11.
  • All of my facial hair is sparse and thin. My "beard" started to grow when i was 14.5 years old and now that i'm 15.5 years old it stays the same. Just some hair scattered here and there. There's my eyebrow too,which is terrible. Very sparse hair.
  • I have hyperhidrosis.
  • I have a pig like nose with a wide philtrum and no nose bridge at all.
  • My browridge is non-existent.
  • This one is the most brutal,the final nail in the coffin: I have a barely average sized penis. It's 5x4-4.5.
Is there anyway i can escape this living hell?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and mulattomaxxer
Rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, mulattomaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
YOU RE 15 YEAR OLD LOOKSMAX ASAP BOYO , I NEVER SUGGEST STEROIDS BECUASE I PREFERE THE NATURAL WAY BUT GIVEN ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE YOU MIGHT AS WELL ASK SOME HIGH IQ JUICE USER .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and PYT
Inject t and stop bitching. You have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lutte, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Wow feel so bad for you. you're "5'9-5'11" and 15 wow man must suck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Hightwolf, Deleted member 9699 and 9 others
YOU RE 15 YEAR OLD LOOKSMAX ASAP BOYO , I NEVER SUGGEST STEROIDS BECUASE I PREFERE THE NATURAL WAY BUT GIVEN ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE YOU MIGHT AS WELL ASK SOME HIGH IQ JUICE USER .
My puberty started when i was 11.5. Probably too late for me.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
@Octavius op for you

• +1
Reactions: Octavius and PYT
Most ADHD people are introverted, do you really have ADHD?

• +1
ur 15 wont ur dick grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and PYT
  • +1
Gen z are a bunch of pussies wtf

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, Yerico7 and WadlowMaxxing
leave this site. go outside. find friends.

youre fucking bitch op kys

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
leave this site. go outside. find friends.
I wish it was easy like that. People reject me because i'm a 3-4/10 fatcel. Trust me,i'm not lying.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Why is everyone telling this guy hes a bitch? Lol it's over for this dude and yall are insulting him like a IT bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902 and Deleted member 6723

• I've always been fat,even as a newborn baby because i store fat easily. (I eat less than 2000 calories per day and my TDEE should supposedly be 2,400.)
  • I'm schizoid.
  • I'm avoidant.
  • All of my facial hair is sparse and thin. My "beard" started to grow when i was 14.5 years old and now that i'm 15.5 years old it stays the same. Just some hair scattered here and there. There's my eyebrow too,which is terrible. Very sparse hair.
  • I have hyperhidrosis.
  • This one is the most brutal,the final nail in the coffin: I have a barely average sized penis. It's 5x4-4.5.
Do as much HGH as possible

lose weight fat ass

your dick will probably grow cause ur bloated

5.4 bone pressed?

5.1 erect length and 4-4.5 erect girth.

bro youre 15 inject hgh/get on a height stack and money max so you can get surgeries asap

5.1 erect length and 4-4.5 erect girth.
Use DHT gel on your scalp for dick growth. Growth is controlled by the brain so it has to be applied there

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, BigBoy and Deleted member 7902
Join a sports team, pray. I've got similar features to what you describe but I can get lean and I got pretty good ratios. For us there's minimal ascension. You just need to understand you'll never slay, you might have a few girlfriends here and there but that's that. Cope until you die

Do you have ADHD-PI? Then that would make sense.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and MiroslavBulldosex

• I'm schizoid.
  • I'm avoidant.
  • I have hyperhidrosis.
Pics are needed. Bye

My puberty started when i was 11.5. Probably too late for me.
I grew from 5'8 to 5'11 from late 15 to late 16 and I started puberty in the same time as you and I was dieting hard

most people with adhd are extroverted wtf are you talking about
ADHD literally shares many traits with autism, such as a developmental delay of social skills. People with ADHD tend to live more in their own world than interacting with other people, not to mention autism and adhd are genetically related.

Last edited:
Bro if you have hyperhidrosis there's this shit that works for me on Amazon called "zerosweat" it works amazing completely got rid of my hyperhidrosis I no longer sweat when I use it.

Sometimes it lasts me like a whole month before I have to reapply it like deodorant. It's God tier. A small bottle lasted me a year for like $18. I actually ordered some yesterday coincidentally.

what the fuck is a wide philtrum

He lives in br too favela nigger average is like 17 cm
in brazil? its pretty avg then with all those midget ethnics

• +1
in brazil? its pretty avg then with all those midget ethnics
If he's white he should be good but they apparently have biggus dickus down there. supposedly bolivians have big dicks even though average height is like 160 but don't quote me on that

If he's white he should be good but they apparently have biggus dickus down there. supposedly bolivians have big dicks even though average height is like 160 but don't quote me on that
“self reported”
theyre frauding
biggest dicks are in europe

• +1
“self reported”
theyre frauding
biggest dicks are in europe

It's actually in africa and equdor essentially just be a black bbc theory or an Ecuadorian