Comment for High IQ advice on your biggest life challenge

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Where do you find the motivation to do things when your life has been consistently shitty?
Fix your mood

I used .org heavily between Dec 2023 - Mar 2024

Began Testosterone mid Jan 2024

Test had fully kicked in by end of march and I had the most productive 6 months between April till now during my break from .org

Effort feels pleasurable. I work like 10-12hrs daily effortlessly

Huge narcissistic ambition and drive

I think most of the question on this thread just end up coming back to fixing your test levels

• +1
Reactions: davinci, lemonnz and MA_ascender
Fix your mood

I used .org heavily between Dec 2023 - Mar 2023

Began Testosterone mid Jan 2023

Test had fully kicked in by end of march and I had the most productive 6 months between April till now during my break from .org

Effort feels pleasurable. I work like 10-12hrs daily effortlessly

Huge narcissistic ambition and drive

I think most of the question on this thread just end up coming back to fixing your test levels
How do I cope with having no money and no way of making any at the moment ? I can't wageslave under 18 and basically no capital...

How do I cope with having no money and no way of making any at the moment ? I can't wageslave under 18 and basically no capital...
Don't use test if you're a teen. Eat clean, sleep well and workout

Find ways to make money

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Question can be about anything

Keep the question short

I’ll provide you with a short but effective High IQ solution
I geniunely cannot bring myself to do anything like a cuck. I'm a lazy bitch basically, and I've only descended in every aspect in the past year. Don't think there's anything you could say here but I want to try and work and shit but beside working for necessities I'm a lazy fuck and I don't like that.

• +1
Don't use test if you're a teen. Eat clean, sleep well and workout

Find ways to make money
It's pretty hard at the moment, everything seems to be insanely competitive, however I will try to make some money... you git any ideas?

I will use test btw, just not now, I already eat clean and workout 4 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I geniunely cannot bring myself to do anything like a cuck. I'm a lazy bitch basically, and I've only descended in every aspect in the past year. Don't think there's anything you could say here but I want to try and work and shit but beside working for necessities I'm a lazy fuck and I don't like that.
It's pretty hard at the moment, everything seems to be insanely competitive, however I will try to make some money... you git any ideas?

I will use test btw, just not now, I already eat clean and workout 4 times a week
The common thread in this thread after answering endless questions seems to be low drive.

I'll need to make a high IQ thread at some point this week about it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and MA_ascender
The common thread in this thread after answering endless questions seems to be low drive.

It's that damn phone.

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

I'm beginning to think it's mainly genetic tbh

500mg Test

It will rewire your brain and optimise your physique

Best thing you can do for dimorphism and social confidence needed to breed
I had my test checked and I had high test yet I still have anxeity and I’m an introvert

• +1

Cuz I also get pushed around like a cuck by others too, and I literally can't do anything about it, ties back to genes and social hierarchy probably

I had my test checked and I had high test yet I still have anxeity and I’m an introvert
I'll tag you when I make a mega thread later this week

• +1
1. How to shorten midface even surgically answers is fine

I'll tag you when I make a mega thread later this week
Literally all I need is confidence, all the women I’ve gotten is because they’ve approached me I’m a smooth talker but it’s the initiation itself that’s difficult it’s easier to do if I have a friend nearby

rot so hard you hate it. Then log out.
Btw is this you

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
How can I learn concepts and theories better
Perfect nutrition (ketogenic, high fat), optimize mitochondrial function (sleep, exercise, health and anti-aging maxing, coq10, nr, nmn, nad+, creatine) celebrolysin, IDRA-21, vinpocetine, coluracetam, super concentration, make sure you have a strong foundation, use visualization and other ways to make abstract concepts more concrete, use vipassana meditation to escape thinking and be capable of observing the world as it is and you'll free yourself from delusions constructed by certain parts of your brain, enabling you to see the world clearer.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, PROMETHEUS and ryuken
No the question is what sex is better, getting dicked down or sexual love like. Which do girls prefer, to be pounded and filled like some cheap hoe or to engage in deep sexual cnnection, like sensational sex...with alot of eye contact, kissing, holding, biting and shit
The former. Use her like a sex toy that pissed you off, destroy her insides and focus on overstimulating her until that dirty whore is breathing so hard she's 2ms away from her death.

Perfect nutrition (ketogenic, high fat), optimize mitochondrial function (perfect sleep, exercise, health and anti-aging maxing) celebrolysin, IDRA-21, vinpocetine, super concentration, make sure you have a strong foundation, use visualization and other ways to make abstract concepts more concrete, use vipassana meditation to escape thinking and be capable of observing the world as it is and you'll free yourself from delusions constructed by certain parts of your brain, enabling you to see the world clearer.
@ryuken

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
1. Fix you nutrition

2. Improve your sleep

3. Take multivitamins + Omega 3

After years of testing different cognition optimisation methods, it turns out those 3 gay tips are actually what work best

Then practice your math daily
this. From my research (SO FAR) it seems that fluid intelligence is a lot like computing power.

Perfect nutrition (ketogenic, high fat), optimize mitochondrial function (sleep, exercise, health and anti-aging maxing, coq10, nr, nmn, nad+, creatine) celebrolysin, IDRA-21, vinpocetine, coluracetam, super concentration, make sure you have a strong foundation, use visualization and other ways to make abstract concepts more concrete, use vipassana meditation to escape thinking and be capable of observing the world as it is and you'll free yourself from delusions constructed by certain parts of your brain, enabling you to see the world clearer.
I made changes to this.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
How to stop being lazy
How to stop having brain fog

Get rid of all entertainment source

My productivity shot through the roof when I quit IG & Netflix

Why are you even watching gay sitcoms that was made for middle-aged beta buxxers?
thanks and old American sitcoms are the only good types of tv

Keep the question short

Any advice for allergies and reducing inflammation in the whole body?

Keep the question short

What do you think is the best state structure for technological and cultural advancement personally I'm learning towards microstates with a society based in classic pagan values and free markets

• JFL
Reactions: Goth

Keep the question short

What would be your solution for abused dogs like me that's had a shit childhood to make their life less hellish despite knowing it's over

What would be your solution for abused dogs like me that's had a shit childhood to make their life less hellish despite knowing it's over
Therapy unless u are cluster b

How do you get faster for sports and more agile