Comment that got me banned from commenting for the next 24 hours on YouTube

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
In reference to this video.

My comment:

“Normalizing transgenderism is how you get to this point. You throw in trans & gay as if they’re interchangeable, they’re not. One is an abnormal sexual attraction and the other is an outright denial of biological reality. Transgenderism shares all the hallmarks of mental illness but we as society have collectively come to the agreement that it is better to not be mean than be honest.

Also it’s not that the gaming industry correlates ugliness with trans people it’s that trans people have a bone to pick with gender conformity so it’s mostly that trans people for the most part don’t see themselves as traditionally attractive versions of whatever gender they are trying to represent. They both want to be seen as that gender but also don’t want to have to comply with the standards of what it means to appear as that gender. Mostly because very few of them will ever reach it. It’s completely contradictory and hence why I say it’s a mental illness. Logically pick apart their ideas and desires and it quickly stops making any sense.”

Ok so I’m done with YouTube at this point. I pay these fuckers monthly so I don’t have to watch ads but now I can’t even criticize transgenderism without getting a strike for hate speech and being prevented from commenting for the next 24 hours.

I’m getting a phone for gaming tomorrow that runs android so I’ll probably have more freedom with apps and shit. What services exist out there that I can use to still watch YouTube ad free but not give these faggots any money?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, radicalrationalist, Klasik01 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
didn’t read sorry bro

didn’t read sorry bro
It’s all good man I don’t take it personally. Seriously we’re still cool, I take things on the chin, life as it comes yaknow? No sweat off my back haha

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
No one read that sorry bhai sure its great tho

My comment:

“Normalizing transgenderism is how you get to this point. You throw in trans & gay as if they’re interchangeable, they’re not. One is an abnormal sexual attraction and the other is an outright denial of biological reality. Transgenderism shares all the hallmarks of mental illness but we as society have collectively come to the agreement that it is better to not be mean than be honest.

Also it’s not that the gaming industry correlates ugliness with trans people it’s that trans people have a bone to pick with gender conformity so it’s mostly that trans people for the most part don’t see themselves as traditionally attractive versions of whatever gender they are trying to represent. They both want to be seen as that gender but also don’t want to have to comply with the standards of what it means to appear as that gender. Mostly because very few of them will ever reach it. It’s completely contradictory and hence why I say it’s a mental illness. Logically pick apart their ideas and desires and it quickly stops making any sense.”

Ok so I’m done with YouTube at this point. I pay these fuckers monthly so I don’t have to watch ads but now I can’t even criticize transgenderism without getting a strike for hate speech and being prevented from commenting for the next 24 hours.

I’m getting a phone for gaming tomorrow that runs android so I’ll probably have more freedom with apps and shit. What services exist out there that I can use to still watch YouTube ad free but not give these faggots any money?

Shoulda said “tranny, dnw + rope”

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
  • Love it
Shoulda said “tranny, dnw + rope”
I was trying not to get banned from commenting. I already got 2 strikes this week and they threatened to remove my channel if they struck me again. I thought this was a mild take

• +1
Reactions: kebab

My comment:

Tubepro is ad free.

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

• +1
yeah i finally spent hours engineering a way to create an account(youtube hardware id, and ip banned me) and 99% of my youtube comments don't even show up. i have to carefully substitute all the potentially offensive language with odd synonyms and code words for my comments to post. and then after a while they disappear or get reported again. only a matter of time before they algorithmically identify me and link me to my banned account.

• So Sad