Comments under Alain Delon's videos are INSANE

Halonyx

Halonyx

truth teller. gook exposer.
0 1 2 3 4 A

I've never seen someone called 'the most handsome man ever' so many times like this and literally gets compared to

GOD, an angel sent from heaven, breathtaking divine beauty, living art masterpiece etc. and the comments are from all over the world too

Russians, Japanese, Africans, Arabs are all mirin this man's beauty. what a legend. :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, PslDoky, 5.5psl and 5 others
yes hes low psl but appeal mogs psl gods and super model alien gay niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, Descender, GigaAscender and 2 others
View attachment 2274441View attachment 2274442View attachment 2274443View attachment 2274444View attachment 2274445View attachment 2274447

I've never seen someone called 'the most handsome man ever' so many times like this and literally gets compared to

GOD, an angel sent from heaven, breathtaking divine beauty, living art etc. and the comments are from all over the world too

Russians, Japanese, Africans, Arabs are all mirin this man's beauty. what a legend. :fire::fire:
And another Greycel learns why no other "PSL God" comes even close to Delon, despite the latter's round jaw and lack of "muh hunter eyes"...

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, 5.5psl, redmaxx and 3 others
And another Greycel learns why no other "PSL God" comes even close to Delon, despite the latter's round jaw and lack of "muh hunter eyes"...

nah I always knew 'muh hunter eyes' is a meme and PSL rating was invented by autists lol

• +1
Reactions: zura and Artemis
But muh PSL gaze look at his round jaw :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28774, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
low psl results equals the most handsome man ever incels will never learn

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, zura, Halonyx and 1 other person
low psl results equals the most handsome man ever incels will never learn
Would Delon post his face here without knowing him.

This Forum would call him Subhuman or LTN and im not even joking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Erik-Hexum, Lethbridge and 1 other person
Would Delon post his face here without knowing him.

This Forum would call him Subhuman or LTN and im not even joking.
for sure thet will call him boneless short average in the face

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Delon mogs all. Dunno why people cope so hard saying meds are ugly blah blah blah, when literally 90% of PSL gods that have appeal to all sorts of girls are med in some way or another.

• +1
Reactions: PslDoky and Interested
Delon mogs all. Dunno why people cope so hard saying meds are ugly blah blah blah, when literally 90% of PSL gods that have appeal to all sorts of girls are med in some way or another.
How’s he med

he mogs me even at 90 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back