Commit capital felonies in order to increase PSL

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
IMG 0227

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

Ahead of his time.

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe not ahead of his time as most war propaganda showed their side as good looking and gave themselves positive character traits, and made all of the "subhumans" and their enemies look like me.

I guess he was ahead of his time in terms of saying the quiet part out loud, but subliminally it has been around for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover, vex, spark and 1 other person
View attachment 2905565

Ahead of his time.

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe not ahead of his time as most war propaganda showed their side as good looking and gave themselves positive character traits, and made all of the "subhumans" and their enemies look like me.

I guess he was ahead of his time in terms of saying the quiet part out loud, but subliminally it has been around for a long time.
Yeah it’s real if I was chad suddenly I’d have a heart attack because of the joy

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Yeah it’s real if I was chad suddenly I’d have a heart attack because of the joy
You'd get treated better over time, and most likely become more extroverted, more willing to ask for help, etc. Basically just more sociable.

You'd get treated better over time, and most likely become more extroverted, more willing to ask for help, etc. Basically just more sociable.
I’m extroverted thank god but it would help in fucking models and getting paid

• +1
Reactions: Graham
View attachment 2905565

Ahead of his time.

All slutes look weirdly all the same

Very weird , maybe you personallity, how you behave really depends on the face