Committing Suicide is Based

D

Deleted member 18159

Diamond
Committing suicide is a based thing to do. Normies seem to hold this opinion that life is sacred and that we all have sort of intrinsic value to add to the universe. This is of course a cope that people tell themselves to deal with the suffering of life. To just casually put an end to your life out of depression and nihilism makes normies completely enraged and upset because it shatters their copes about life. Sometimes an individual has no other choice. Sometimes it’s just completely over. There are people out there who are ugly, short, fat, balding, have a micro penis, low IQ, autism, mental illness, etc. Some people just can’t be saved. If you’re at a card table and you draw a shit hand, you get up and leave cuz there’s no realistic way you can play your hand. People understand and continue on with their game. People need to have the same attitude towards life. Sometimes it’s beyond over from the start and an individual should have the right to quit if they so choose.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 17291 and 7 others
Dnrd but you should do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ColeMoney, Ruben, gogger and 3 others
God never burdens a soul more than it can bare. So undoubtably the one who did suicide will be thrown into hell. He should be patient and righteous, as suffering is only temporary.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruben, Eduardo DOV, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes and I could take or leave it if I please.

….and you can do the same thing if you please

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18159
Yeah i dont get why people are pussy about it. Its my life i can end it if i want to.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18159
Yeah i dont get why people are pussy about it. Its my life i can end it if i want to.
Euthanasia should be available to anyone who chooses. No society can call itself “progressive” without allowing such a thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruben, Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Normies seem to hold this opinion that life is sacred and that we all have sort of intrinsic value to add to the universe.
Then they proceed to breed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18159
Euthanasia should be available to anyone who chooses. No society can call itself “progressive” without allowing such a thing.
just kill yourself like a man.
jfl at euthanasia, what a soycuck shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, Ruben, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person

it's a net loss, no way it'll be allowed so easily

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Do you think that many people would sign up for it?

yes, you may think there are things holding people on the trails of life but suicide booths Futurama style would reduce the act to that of banal, ordinary, it wouldn't be so shocking. especially men would sign it and the diseased + boomers who are large portion of the population

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18159
Okay but if you're committing suicide, at least fuck shit up before roping lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
HE WILL DIE TODAY

Letting them commit suicide is true mercy for some people

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Richard_Hungwell
Letting them commit suicide is true mercy for some people

The weak and misbegotten shall perish: First principle of our charity. And they shall be given every assistance.

Committing suicide is a based thing to do. Normies seem to hold this opinion that life is sacred and that we all have sort of intrinsic value to add to the universe. This is of course a cope that people tell themselves to deal with the suffering of life. To just casually put an end to your life out of depression and nihilism makes normies completely enraged and upset because it shatters their copes about life. Sometimes an individual has no other choice. Sometimes it’s just completely over. There are people out there who are ugly, short, fat, balding, have a micro penis, low IQ, autism, mental illness, etc. Some people just can’t be saved. If you’re at a card table and you draw a shit hand, you get up and leave cuz there’s no realistic way you can play your hand. People understand and continue on with their game. People need to have the same attitude towards life. Sometimes it’s beyond over from the start and an individual should have the right to quit if they so choose.
If its so based then why haven't you done it.

In my opinion its the most pussy thing a man can do. Men came from insanely hard times with dangerous animals around it constantly, no good medical treatment, and due to the t levels being extremely high and our brains being more primitive, we waged war as frequently as we eat. Look at the constant wars in the midevil ages and BC ages. We were ruthless creatures. Yet through all of this your ancestors made it to this age. Pretty crazy if you ask me. That's what keeps me going. Knowing the insane difficulties they went through, and your job is to continue that genetic line.

ER died a virgin and left a bigger legacy then any other Incel could dream of. A shame he would be imprisoned though. But War is the solution. Legalized murder ,rape, and all crime. Its essentially a version of the purge which any man can participate in. I find it the most honorable path for a man as in especially large battles, historians will keep track of it and it will be talked for decades.

For example the Roman civil war, was 45 BC, so nearly 2000 years ago and yet we know about it. Even if you died in that war you would indirectly have secured your legacy for an insanely long time. That's pretty based imo.

In my opinion its the most pussy thing a man can do. Men came from insanely hard times with dangerous animals around it constantly, no good medical treatment, and due to the t levels being extremely high and our brains being more primitive, we waged war as frequently as we eat. Look at the constant wars in the midevil ages and BC ages. We were ruthless creatures. Yet through all of this your ancestors made it to this age. Pretty crazy if you ask me. That's what keeps me going. Knowing the insane difficulties they went through, and your job is to continue that genetic line.

ER died a virgin and left a bigger legacy then any other Incel could dream of. A shame he would be imprisoned though. But War is the solution. Legalized murder ,rape, and all crime. Its essentially a version of the purge which any man can participate in. I find it the most honorable path for a man as in especially large battles, historians will keep track of it and it will be talked for decades.

For example the Roman civil war, was 45 BC, so nearly 2000 years ago and yet we know about it. Even if you died in that war you would indirectly have secured your legacy for an insanely long time. That's pretty based imo.

this is not based at all

you can't escape the logos that yourself gave ethos to

you're imprisoned in this realm which is mostly mental for you can't see past ideals

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and gogger
nah it means you get reincarnated with shittier stats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Richard_Hungwell
this is not based at all

you can't escape the logos that yourself gave ethos to it

you're imprisoned in this realm which is mostly mental for you can't see past ideals
explain what you mean by logos and ethos. Not that familiar with philosophical terminology.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I have mixed feelings on the subject. I think every suicide is a tragedy but I understand some people suffer a lot in life and I think it should be their decision to do so with no hard feelings from anyone. In theory, euthanasia sounds like it should be legal but you gotta be sure...you can't have doctors killing the wrong patient on accident or someone who is indecisive or not of sound mind...that's why I'm not sure about it...it's sort of like capital punishment...you can't get it wrong or else it's not worth it.

Would the purge be legal only in America or every country? If it's only legal in America, then only the psychos and people too poor to escape would stay. I agree that it is amazing what our ancestors survived to get to this point, and how easy and comfortable my life is in comparison makes me feel silly to consider ending it that way...but then I also understand some people who even have a great life might want to quit while they're ahead, so to speak. I think that would be a less depressing suicide (ending it on one's own terms) and not out of desperation or sadness.

You really want young men to go and senselessly kill each other for the benefit of the Jews? Where is the honor in that, exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
It shows that humans are simply animals, a monkey in a jungle who cannot go against it's instincts. Logically when you look at it objectively, there is no rational reason that life > death. When you take away all the human biases that very few people can do. I mean when you logically look at it, most of the instincts and drives that we have are just arbitrary products of evolution. jealously developed because it was advantageous. The chemical pathway that when activated gives the feeling of happiness only does so because it was advantageous evolutionarily.

A tiger probably feels the same way that we feel about being happy for achieving things when it has killed an animal. When you get that feeling of achievement for achieving something in life, that is just a chemical process that was arbitrarily selected because it enabled survival. The tiger probably feels something similar but more primitive. Who is to say what one is good or evil or whatever. I'm getting into Nietzsche territory now. The fact that people can't even process the fact that their instinct, desires and emotional programming was all just a product of some arbitrary process that could easily have gone a different way shows that humans are like cattle animals in a pen. The feeling of happiness from the chemical pathway triggering could have been arbitrarily selected after some ancestor killed or raped someone. That could then have passed down and that feeling of accomplishment and joy that we feel when we do a simple thing could only be felt when we raped or murdered someone. Like it's just chance that it developed the other way really. There were a multitude of ways it could have gone. Maybe it did go those ways but those people died out. Humans have Absolutely no objective awareness of any of that and the process also implanted some cowardice in people to make them too cowardly to confront it. The people who cowardly coped whenever this thought process came to them were the ones who survived.

The best way to think about life is to consider it a comedy act.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, weedcoper, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Suicide is cowardly choice 😔

It shows that humans are simply animals, a monkey in a jungle who cannot go against it's instincts. Logically when you look at it objectively, there is no rational reason that life > death. When you take away all the human biases that very few people can do. I mean when you logically look at it, most of the instincts and drives that we have are just arbitrary products of evolution. jealously developed because it was advantageous. The chemical pathway that when activated gives the feeling of happiness only does so because it was advantageous evolutionarily.

A tiger probably feels the same way that we feel about being happy for achieving things when it has killed an animal. When you get that feeling of achievement for achieving something in life, that is just a chemical process that was arbitrarily selected because it enabled survival. The tiger probably feels something similar but more primitive. Who is to say what one is good or evil or whatever. I'm getting into Nietzsche territory now. The fact that people can't even process the fact that their instinct, desires and emotional programming was all just a product of some arbitrary process that could easily have gone a different way shows that humans are like cattle animals in a pen. The feeling of happiness from the chemical pathway triggering could have been arbitrarily selected after some ancestor killed or raped someone. That could then have passed down and that feeling of accomplishment and joy that we feel when we do a simple thing could only be felt when we raped or murdered someone. Like it's just chance that it developed the other way really. There were a multitude of ways it could have gone. Maybe it did go those ways but those people died out. Humans have Absolutely no objective awareness of any of that and the process also implanted some cowardice in people to make them too cowardly to confront it. The people who cowardly coped whenever this thought process came to them were the ones who survived.

The best way to think about life is to consider it a comedy act.
Why do you assume everything is arbitrary?

Seeing life as a comedy act is just your instincts helping you to cope. Comedy is for people who can't handle the grim reality of life so they need to cope with laughter and pretend it's all a joke in their mind so they can feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Why do you assume everything is arbitrary?

Seeing life as a comedy act is just your instincts helping you to cope. Comedy is for people who can't handle the grim reality of life so they need to cope with laughter and pretend it's all a joke in their mind so they can feel better.

There is no justification for seeing it as a comedy act but why not. It's not a cope as I understand it's not justified but nothing is really justified.

Everything is arbitrary because the emotions and instincts that we feel and are slaves to, just happened to be the right kinds of chemical pathways producing the right kinds of results for ancestors so they were naturally selected. We have been pre programmed biologically with some arbitrary chemical pathways and interactions between chemicals etc that are the optimal for us to survive and procreate. Just because they are useful in that regard, that doesn't mean that they have any inherent moral value. When you just see happiness or sexual lust as a preprogrammed chemical pathway that gets triggered under certain circumstances that are favourable to survival and procreation, you can't take it seriously since like I said a bears emotional circuitry could actually be producing emotions like that when he is eating a human being alive. We could have that emotional circuitry ourselves but for purely arbitrary reasons we don't. Im sure it was possible for other emotional circuitry to evolve and get humans to this point in evolution but it's a matter of chance that we have our natural emotions and instincts. The fact that people are just slaves to the pathetic in built emotions and instincts is a very good confirmation of the thoughts of Charles Darwin which is that humans are animals.

• +1
Reactions: weedcoper and Deleted member 14392
The victim should have the right to end his life, if he wants. But I think it would be a great mistake. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope.

Sui takes a lot of courage, the gatekeeper is fear not pain.