Common disparagement from short/average height males towards Heightmoggers

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When they see a Tall man with a decent face slaying, they downplay his facial attractiveness and say he is slaying due to height/size and act like that somehow makes less deserving

If an average height HTN encounters a tall HTN, he will refuse to acknowledge that Tall HTN's height gives him any advantage over himself
If an average height Chadlite encounters a tall HTN, he will refuse to acknowledge that Tall HTN's height may put anywhere near the same realm as himself in women's eyes
But when they see a tall Chadlite slaying, they call him a HTN facially and explain it being a case of HTN + HeightHalo = Chadlite SMV
However they refuse to apply any HeightHalo to genuine HTNs because that may lead to acknowledging he has equal or superior SMV to themselves

They downplay the importance of height for attracting foids to create the framework that their lack of height doesn't put them at a disadvantage to taller men,
while simultaneously holding the contradictory belief that if they were 6'4 themselves they would be giga slayers.
It's like they're saying "yeah girls dont care about you being 6'4, but if I was 6'4 they'd be all over me"
It's effectively the most direct way they can inform you that they think you're uglier than them without saying it straight out

They believe that had they grown to be 6'4, they would maintain their current face hence believe they'd be giga slayers, without realizing that in order to get to 6'4 they'd have needed an entirely different timeline of hormone release meaning they wouldn't have their current facial growth pattern but a tall man's facial growth pattern instead which I'm sure many would consider a descension.

JFL at Brachy, short faced, 90 degree gonial angled males photoshopping their head onto a heightmogger's body in a group pic and thinking:
"I'd be a giga mogger with a 6'4 body"
If you had a 6'4 body you wouldn't have the same face you have now, it's an impossibility.
There might be heightmogger males out their with extremely robust skulls and forward growth and ideal ratios, but they are the ultimate genetic package, you are nowhere close to that and photoshopping your compact skull onto a tall man's body doesn't mean you have the right to think you'd have been a giga mogger if you ate more during puberty @quemirasman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BrahminBoss, normie_joe and 5 others
heightmogger males out their with extremely robust skulls and forward growth and ideal ratios, but they are the ultimate genetic package

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), BrahminBoss and ChiraqJihad
Tragic bro really wrote all that shit

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
When they see a Tall man with a decent face slaying, they downplay his facial attractiveness and say he is slaying due to height/size and act like that somehow makes less deserving

If an average height HTN encounters a tall HTN, he will refuse to acknowledge that Tall HTN's height gives him any advantage over himself
If an average height Chadlite encounters a tall HTN, he will refuse to acknowledge that Tall HTN's height may put anywhere near the same realm as himself in women's eyes
But when they see a tall Chadlite slaying, they call him a HTN facially and explain it being a case of HTN + HeightHalo = Chadlite SMV
However they refuse to apply any HeightHalo to genuine HTNs because that may lead to acknowledging he has equal or superior SMV to themselves

They downplay the importance of height for attracting foids to create the framework that their lack of height doesn't put them at a disadvantage to taller men,
while simultaneously holding the contradictory belief that if they were 6'4 themselves they would be giga slayers.
It's like they're saying "yeah girls dont care about you being 6'4, but if I was 6'4 they'd be all over me"
It's effectively the most direct way they can inform you that they think you're uglier than them without saying it straight out

They believe that had they grown to be 6'4, they would maintain their current face hence believe they'd be giga slayers, without realizing that in order to get to 6'4 they'd have needed an entirely different timeline of hormone release meaning they wouldn't have their current facial growth pattern but a tall man's facial growth pattern instead which I'm sure many would consider a descension.

JFL at Brachy, short faced, 90 degree gonial angled males photoshopping their head onto a heightmogger's body in a group pic and thinking:
If you had a 6'4 body you wouldn't have the same face you have now, it's an impossibility.
There might be heightmogger males out their with extremely robust skulls and forward growth and ideal ratios, but they are the ultimate genetic package, you are nowhere close to that and photoshopping your compact skull onto a tall man's body doesn't mean you have the right to think you'd have been a giga mogger if you ate more during puberty @quemirasman
Being tall is so hard booo fucking hooo I can’t fit in cars properly please pity me cos I’m a tallfag faggot

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
what??? even if we believe his height is carrying him, when anyone ever implied that he's less deserving of slaying because of it, like what are you even talking about bruh

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
High iq

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
im gonna kill myself

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
calm down and let manlets cope

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
5'11 to 6'2 is perfect height for craniofacial development and coincidentally most psl gods lie in this range

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and dna_cel

Impressive write up tbh, rarely do I read essays, but well explained.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Dnr + u yap too much

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
There might be heightmogger males out their with extremely robust skulls and forward growth and ideal ratios, but they are the ultimate genetic package, you are nowhere close to that and photoshopping your compact skull onto a tall man's body doesn't mean you have the right to think you'd have been a giga mogger if you ate more during puberty
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back