common ethnic cope

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
if you're "mixed race" you will always resemble the ethnic side over the white side. you'll be seen as ethnic by 99% of people even if you share your white dad's nose or some shit. non 100% white=ethnic and thats all there is to it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slasher, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8919 and 13 others
Depends
I know two hapas one who looks full Asian the other that looks completely European but most look something in between.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, thecel, doll and 4 others
Brutal obviouspill and ignorepill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Wallenberg
Depends
I know two hapas one who looks full Asian the other that looks completely European but most look something in between.
Man fuck you, I thought this thread would get no replies and attempted to pull a Brendio.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4804, audreyen and 2 others
Hapa=full gook

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11705 and WadlowMaxxing
Depends
inbetween still=ethnic. thats my point. even if biologically you're half and half white people will associate you with the ethnic side only really. I've never heard someone say a mixed person was white, always black. I've never seen a white passing hapa either, all ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, doll, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
inbetween still=ethnic. thats my point. even if biologically you're half and half white people will associate you with the ethnic side only really. I've never heard someone say a mixed person was white, always black. I've never seen a white passing hapa either, all ethnic
@EktoPlasma said I look latino

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
if you're "mixed race" you will always resemble the ethnic side over the white side. you'll be seen as ethnic by 99% of people even if you share your white dad's nose or some shit. non 100% white=ethnic and thats all there is to it
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Still mixed
I’ve been called Spanish and Mexican and a noodlewhore said I look white cause of my hazel eyes jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
nothing wrong with looking ethnic
although i've seen plenty of white niggas with hook noses
makes me think

are they really white? Cause whites here preach about white features
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and brainded
one drop rule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 2403 and WadlowMaxxing
makes me think

few whites here. if you're white, not deformed, and at least 5'10, you wouldn't waste your time here. unfortunately I am not the latter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@Native is hapa yet looks very white. But yeah, most hapas tend to look more Asian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
What does ethnic mean

Depends
some whites look asian though i'm speaking of scandinavians

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I tend to disagree on the fact of JBW based solely on that most gigachads are mixed like chico, barret, dellisola, marlon, ramirez. Also full whites have subhuman traits like no or thin lips, and bad eyebrows sometimes, but the average white mogs every other race most of the time. And really gl guys are almost 50-75% white.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4106, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@Native is hapa yet looks very white. But yeah, most hapas tend to look more Asian.
he literally looks ethnic though, my case in point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 10987
At a quick glance, he looks like Southern European.
uhh sure, well no, he doesn't. either way southern europeans are still quite ethnic looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 10536
I tend to disagree on the fact of JBW based solely on that most gigachads are mixed like chico, barret, dellisola, marlon, ramirez. Also full whites have subhuman traits like no or thin lips, and bad eyebrows sometimes, but the average white mogs every other race most of the time. And really gl guys are almost 50-75% white.
Chico and Barrett look white.

uhh sure, well no, he doesn't. either way southern europeans are still quite ethnic looking
Even if mixed race people are ethnic they aren’t on the same level as their full blooded brothers and you know it @Native

There’s studies proving mixed raced guys do better than full blooded counterparts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11604, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and SubhumanCurrycel
over, i'll always be seen as italian

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
inb4 ethnic copers try explaining to me how they're actually white. the constant urge of reminder to everyone how they are "white passing". it just proves their hatred further.
"We really only get mad when there's an element of truth, right?"-Hugh Jackman.
it isn't healthy. I can already hear the cries. "people tell me I look white all the time haha" "I resemble *white family member* the most" etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
Just ignore my post cause you know it’s true theory

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
So, just like you?

makes me think

White doesnt mean anything apart from skin tone

The thing is just be a Caucasoid with good bones and good coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and WadlowMaxxing
Not always true. Keanu Reeves is hapa but I didn't even know until somebody told me.

full ethnic and i used to get mistaken for a cumskin as a kidcel