Compared to African Children, are all people in america who hate not being chad/ good looking "Spoiled?"

Are we spoiled for being discontent and feeling shitty for ourselves about looks?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
What si your attitude on the situation.

Personally I don't care if we are. Life sucks and evolution is always a factor that hurts our lives.

I rot while African children perform incest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
Normies in the west have pretty good lives vs african children so yeah tbh

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
no. It's all relative, your suffering is not equal to there's but it is still suffering

• +1
Reactions: getra
Normies in the west have pretty good lives vs african children so yeah tbh
doesn't matter because we can always try to forget shit in the front of our brains, put it in the subconscious and overflood our minds with being "treated unfairly". That's why I believe good and evil are irrelevant. There is only primal narcissism, and how confident we are with it. Give a girl a smartphone and all morality will eventually just be a virtue signal, rather than be wholly believed.

Them African commercials are fake, they probably got commercials about starving Americans

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and whiteissuperior
Them African commercials are fake, they probably got commercials about starving Americans
Yeah probably not. BUt either way people can always cop out from feeling bad by being "skeptical". Like you are right now. Shattering the chain of morality. When anyone can do that to anything, there are no rules or morality. Everyone will jsut gain resources.

Some people are dumb (or just scared) though who still believe in morality rather than it being some game used by people who are selfishly leveraging it lol. There are a lot of resources on the line with people who aren't politically correct. Not that people actually BELIEVE whites are evil genuinely. Whites are doing it for virtue signalling, and the nonwhties for a hand out. Morality is like a vampire virus turning everyone into beasts. With a head vampire of someone who is guilting everyone, usually rhe jews.

Yeah probably not. BUt either way people can always cop out from feeling bad by being "skeptical". Like you are right now. Shattering the chain of morality. When anyone can do that to anything, there are no rules or morality. Everyone will jsut gain resources.

Some people are dumb (or just scared) though who still believe in morality rather than it being some game used by people who are selfishly leveraging it lol. There are a lot of resources on the line with people who aren't politically correct. Not that people actually BELIEVE whites are evil genuinely. Whites are doing it for virtue signalling, and the nonwhties for a hand out. Morality is like a vampire virus turning everyone into beasts. With a head vampire of someone who is guilting everyone, usually rhe jews.
Shut up jew

• JFL
I am both of the ppl in this question.

Yes we are spoiled objectively.

Do I care? No.

Just because someone somewhere in the world is starving doesn't mean my life wouldn't be 10x better if I was gl

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Do I care? No.

Just because someone somewhere in the world is starving doesn't mean my life wouldn't be 10x better if I was gl
As I said, we're not moral virtuous creatures and often feel things in the most egotistical, easy way possible eventually. Especially in the modern consumer world where there is no harmony/ cherishment of humbleness/ simplicity/ love. It's what the one ring represents in LOTR. Being egotistical.
We aren't far enough in the harsh repercussions of EVERYONE being spoiled yet to revitalize some form of social morality as a moderation mechanism. Political correctness is bullshit common sense baiting. OH YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE? DIE. LET THE TRANNYS IN THE BATHROOM.

PC will stop real morality from coming about. Because of shock value from someone being a victim. Which ironically blinds.
Light enough to see but darkness enough to blind.

• +1

Do I care? No.

Btw lol. you prove that a lot of humanity can't be trusted with their own moral judgment.
We only give a fuck about a "moral qualm" when it affects our vanity/ sophistication/ image/ and the half ass excuse we tell our hearts (since we are mammals that have (some degree) of morality) that we are good people.

The half ass excuse/ cop out way of thinking that makes us feel "good" gets less substantial the more we can get away with shit/ lax on moral uprightness that society becomes.

IN reality we want egotistical fuel/ tribal caliber in a society of decadence/ as a species. Sometimes that fills the mould of "morality". But only because it has something relevant to do with our pride/ vanity/ safety/ hierarchy of needs most of the time.

I bet no one would give a fuck about something if the analness of say, finding classical music high tier, was followed by only ugly people/ no one. Oh wait, that's the case lol. And so most people follow the analness of rap/ and contemporary hip hop/ pop music. (But there are many factors that weave into this. Still, people will neglect the analness of many things if they won't be bitten in the ass for it by attractive people that have to do with people's narcissism.)

Sex is a basic need it’s not being spoiled

but compared to “starving children” of course that’s being spoiled

Last edited: