Comparing different Asian phenotypes

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
China:
-Average Chinese man (from Google image)

Average Chinese woman:

Japan:
-Average Japanese man (Google image):

Average Japanese woman (Google image):

Korea
-Average Korean man(Google image):

-Average Korean woman:

Vietnam
-Average Vietnamese man: A Vietnamese rice farmer working on the fields was asked to pose for a photo

-Average Vietnamese woman: (A candid of a college student, taken by complete surprise)

Average Vietnamese phenotype:

Tagging psl autists: @Ranz-dolo @Xangsane @sytyl @StreegeReturn @stevielake @Preston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Banderacell, Hikicel69 and 17 others
Chinese's heads are compressed like Jack Ma's or a European truck with the engine below the cabin.

Japs mog them

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Lygodactylus, thecel and 2 others
why you doxxed leo dicaprio
1652626290775-png.1681388

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
SEA women fog East Asians.

I would prefer a Vietnamese, Thai or Phillipino girl over a Korean or Chinese girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Banderacell, Lygodactylus and 3 others
I can vouch i visited hanoi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Hello @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
China:
View attachment 1681382
Average Chinese woman:
View attachment 1681383

Japan:
View attachment 1681386
View attachment 1681387

Korea
View attachment 1681388
-Average Korean woman:
View attachment 1681389

Vietnam
-Average Vietnamese man: A Vietnamese rice farmer working on the fields was asked to pose for a photo
View attachment 1681390
-Average Vietnamese woman: (A candid of a college student, taken by complete surprise)
View attachment 1681391

Tagging psl autists: @Ranz-dolo @Xangsane @sytyl @StreegeReturn @stevielake @Preston
Viets are jungle asians you can tell by the feet they also tend to have full lips

• Woah
So I should leave Europe too fuck Stacys in Vietnam?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16960
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 14693
Lol what the fuck is wrong with this world? Bunch of horny sex addicts who desire exotic races to breed, Jfl at fucking white cunts who desire subhuman fucking ugly chinks and fucking chinks who want to breed with white women. You fucking squinty eyes chink wont even stand a chance with the aryan women. Only the vietnamese master race like me can get white women irl. Im based as fuck as white women only want to be fucked by a vietnamese lover from indochina not some fucking recessed chinks. Jfl at you fucking cuckfrauds. Your government brainwashed you into having as many children as you can and you believe that the more children you have the more blessed your family is. In fact, you chinks just want a dense population so that you can invade other countries. Half of china is supposed to belong to vietnam anyway. Just rope you fucking bat eaters

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Toth's thot, Lygodactylus and 2 others
all of these women are BWC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and gamma
So I should leave Europe too fuck Stacys in Vietnam?
yes vietnamese girls are incredibly easy for white guys
check @itsOVER's thread on how he fucked 5 vietnamese girls when he was low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Tenshi, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Tbh Vietnamese women fog East Asians. They have better eyes and noses and don’t need 10years wages of cosmetic surgery to look good.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 16369
Vietnamese women are foggers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
The average chinaman and jap is a 50 yr old wagie suffering from mid life crisis.Ded srs. Vietnamese mog them by default.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 16960
there's only one asian phenotype. they all look like total shit

the vietnamese example you used is a wmaf, good doggy. you learn quick :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 17291
there's only one asian phenotype. they all look like total shit

the vietnamese example you used is a wmaf, good doggy. you learn quick :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Which one is wmaf, you stupid cumskin monkey:feelskek::feelskek:

buomo

• +1
I saw a vietnamese today at a stop sign i wanted to run him over so he'd make a splat noise like a bug

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, thecel, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
I saw a vietnamese today at a stop sign i wanted to run him over so he'd make a splat noise like a bug
Please kill the next filipino nigger u see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, FailedNormieManlet, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Filipinos are the scum of society and not asian. Asians are intelligent and prosperous. They are not brown and have a low iq average of 86.

The korean jindo dog iq mogs the average filipino by 1 iq point😂😂😂 I am a dog slave doemstic working slave NIGGer that needs to be exterminate and genetically cleansed like the vermin I am

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and FailedNormieManlet
China:
View attachment 1681382
Average Chinese woman:
View attachment 1681383

Japan:
View attachment 1681386
View attachment 1681387

Korea
View attachment 1681388
-Average Korean woman:
View attachment 1681389

Vietnam
View attachment 1681390
View attachment 1681391

Average Vietnamese phenotype:
View attachment 1681438

@AlexBrown84 over for Koreans!:feelswhy:

Filipinos are the scum of society and not asian. Asians are intelligent and prosperous. They are not brown and have a low iq average of 86.

The korean jindo dog iq mogs the average filipino by 1 iq point😂😂😂 I am a dog slave doemstic working slave NIGGer that needs to be exterminate and genetically cleansed like the vermin I am
post a piece of paper with an arrow pointing at you saying "FILIPINO DOG"

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Lygodactylus
sorry i don't grind low level npcs
You are intelligent and right. Leave them to me because i am a lowly nigger that has personally been appointed bt god he spoke to me and told me that i going to be jesus for the filipinos so i need to kill myself soon to cleanse theiir sins

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Lol what the fuck is wrong with this world? Bunch of horny sex addicts who desire exotic races to breed, Jfl at fucking white cunts who desire subhuman fucking ugly chinks and fucking chinks who want to breed with white women. You fucking squinty eyes chink wont even stand a chance with the aryan women. Only the vietnamese master race like me can get white women irl. Im based as fuck as white women only want to be fucked by a vietnamese lover from indochina not some fucking recessed chinks. Jfl at you fucking cuckfrauds. Your government brainwashed you into having as many children as you can and you believe that the more children you have the more blessed your family is. In fact, you chinks just want a dense population so that you can invade other countries. Half of china is supposed to belong to vietnam anyway. Just rope you fucking bat eaters
Based, just Czech Republic maxx

Uchiha men mog

• Woah
Master race

// Vietnam