comparing ethnics to white on dating apps is clueless

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I see a lot of people claiming that x VChang/chadpreet:tyrone is subhuman bcz he do slightly less good than a white Chad.

But what you don't understand in the first place, is that most women go for their race mainly and very rarely go out of it. And since in the west 90% of girls on dating apps are white.
If an ethnic manage to get like 60% of the success of a white guy it's clearly a huge success since white girls are the biggest portion of the app (white girls are usually lookingfor whites guy), imagine a white girl on dating apps with a huge pool of option going out of her way to date a race who isn't her preference in the first place.

the fact that x tyrone/chadpreet/chang manage to get 99+ likes from european on tinder in less than a day is a huge sucess.
outside of the racepill it's perfectly logical mathematically speaking than whites get more matches than any other races.

And since women are wayyyyyyy more picky on dating apps than irl, i think that in a nightclub environement or warm aproach the gap between the two is even smaller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Chadethnic101, Curry Suicide and 6 others
tag
@Chadeep @Preston @Curry Suicide @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @btsgangruling @Cheesyrumble @.... @the BULL @RabidRosaries

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I see a lot of people claiming that x VChang/chadpreet:tyrone is subhuman bcz he do slightly less good than a white Chad.

But what you don't understand in the first place, is that most women go for their race mainly and very rarely go out of it. And since in the west 90% of girls on dating apps are white.
If an ethnic manage to get like 60% of the success of a white guy it's clearly a huge success since white girls are the biggest portion of the app (white girls are usually lookingfor whites guy), imagine a white girl on dating apps with a huge pool of option going out of her way to date a race who isn't her preference in the first place.

the fact that x tyrone/chadpreet/chang manage to get 99+ likes from european on tinder in less than a day is a huge sucess.
outside of the racepill it's perfectly logical mathematically speaking than whites get more matches than any other races.

And since women are wayyyyyyy more picky on dating apps than irl, i think that in a nightclub environement or warm aproach the gap between the two is even smaller.
tyrone has maxxed out smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 21052
cope big cities are multicultural / ethnic

t. basement rotter
dont talk to me i know u stink

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i disagree that women stick to their race. women are the most unloyal, they will go for any man from any race as long as he is good looking enough. but yeah basing an objectively gl guy off of his performance on dating apps is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
i disagree that women stick to their race. women are the most unloyal, they will go for any man from any race as long as he is good looking enough. but yeah basing an objectively gl guy off of his performance on dating apps is retarded.
women like the thought of being dominated by another race

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
that makes zero sense, can you elab:p
women are aroused from being submissive. imagine what they think about being sub to another race. just makes sense

women are aroused from being submissive. imagine what they think about being sub to another race. just makes sense
yes but why another race per se? you can also be dominated by a man from the same race. except when this happens they claim they hate their own men lmao

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
lol
men would fuck any race of women as long as they have a pussy :feelskek: and are not diformed.

yes but why another race per se? you can also be dominated by a man from the same race. except when this happens they claim they hate their own men lmao
white girls will looks at a random white guy and the thought of her sibling/dad might pop up. same race=family correlation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito, Elvisandreaa, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
lol
men would fuck any race of women as long as they have a pussy :feelskek: and are not diformed.
yeah they may decide to fuck but they wouldnt marry them and have babies with them, meanwhile the opposite is true for women
also men even will fuck deformed women wdym :feelskek:

white girls will looks at a random white guy and the thought of her sibling/dad might pop up. same race=family correlation.
right.. so they basically lash out against men of their own race. explains arab women and south asian women and why they hate their own men

Cope thread. Women do not "mostly go for their own race". It's women mostly going for white men, and men mostly going for Asian, Latina women.

0c4c859a606f49af22137e541113226f.JPG

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, mug, Xangsane and 1 other person
I think this is true. As an ethnic sleeping with white women for me is the easiest.