Competition for attractive women is too high

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
@New Poster

I simply can't compete. Simply being female + thin + young = INSANE VALUE. The competition is insane.

Being born as a truecel subhuman in a failed family without any wealth/connections, I simply can't compete.

What are my options?

1)Date unattractive old fat women.
2)inceldom/MGTOW

its fucking over. get me out of this hell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3 and 14 others
Everything is competition. Either fuck Stacy or die trying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BladeRunner, Costcosuperstore, Clown Show and 4 others
u a truecel or a hermit ?

but the competition aint fair.

its like being born 5'9 but having to compete with 6'3 in basketball. what the fuck is this shit.

hermits are fakecel
becoming hermit is a result of trueceldom

i can't relate with truecels who keep putting themselves there to be abused again and again with 0 success

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, incel194012940, AspiringMogger and 2 others
but the competition aint fair.

its like being born 5'9 but having to compete with 6'3 in basketball. what the fuck is this shit.
Excited Boston Celtics GIF by NBA

Still achievable

even for fat and unattractive women the competition isnt worth it

Stacy is reserved for ULTRA rich MTN. Over if u not rich
StacyLite you can have her but only two month Max because she is crazy litteraly utterly massively crazy, you'll fear for your life and her life and at the moment its not funny anymore.

HTB/MTB - perfect, discreet and a lowkey slut, (btw real stacy arent sluts they boring af)/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, BrokenCharm, Deleted member 33711 and 5 others
becoming hermit is a result of trueceldom

i can't relate with truecels who keep putting themselves there to be abused again and again with 0 succes
alright i believe u

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
StacyLite you can have her but only two month Max because she is crazy litteraly utterly massively crazy, you'll fear for your life and her life and at the moment its not funny anymore.

HTB/MTB - perfect, discreet and a lowkey slut, (btw real stacy arent sluts they boring af)/
Agreed. That's why I'm HTBsexual. Less likely to be gold diggers and love you unconditionally.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN and MoggerGaston
Excited Boston Celtics GIF by NBA

Still achievable
muh still achievable.
all there is, is top 5% outliers who had some other massive competitive advantage to compensate for their height.

Like, being born ugly subhuman, but into a millionaire family.
And with you millions being able to date hot women, then you go on an incel forum saying: 'look how ugly I am, I get hot women'

but not mentioning they were born with millions.

even for fat and unattractive women the competition isnt worth it
fat unattractive women competition is weak. But I am disgusted

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 84469 and BrokenCharm
the competition for my oneitis involved women as well.

• JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm

Agreed. That's why I'm HTBsexual. Less likely to be gold diggers and love you unconditionally.

HTBs are exactly the ones who prefer to be a cum-dumpster for a chad/celebrity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BladeRunner and Deleted member 84615
muh still achievable.
all there is, is top 5% outliers who had some other massive competitive advantage to compensate for their height.

Like, being born ugly subhuman, but into a millionaire family.
And with you millions being able to date hot women, then you go on an incel forum saying: 'look how ugly I am, I get hot women'

but not mentioning they were born with millions.
That's the whole point tho. Max out other areas of your looks/life to increase your overall SMV. Contrary to what autists on here think, you don't have to be 6'2 white Chad/Tyrone with perfect hair and have 8x6 flaccid cock to get with attractive foids.

They'll still genuinely love them tho. Unlike gold digging Stacys who are self absorbed and only care about maintaining a lifestyle

disagree,

if you look all the baby mama of celebrities they are all LTB/MTB

960x0

LMAO DRAKE BILLIONARE POUNDED A MTB,

nah but HTB is catchable clean but you have to act fast, she doesnt stay long on the market

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@New Poster

I simply can't compete. Simply being female + thin + young = INSANE VALUE. The competition is insane.

Being born as a truecel subhuman in a failed family without any wealth/connections, I simply can't compete.

What are my options?

1)Date unattractive old fat women.
2)inceldom/MGTOW

its fucking over. get me out of this hell.
You're kidding right?
Most women that are young (your age), are of healthy weight. They aren't all chased after, by guys of all ages...
Most guys older are already married/in permanent relationships with their girlfriends

You just got to be softmaxxed, gymmaxxed, Mid MTN-High MTN (+), to have success with most women you wish to pursue

But even LTNs get into relationships with objective LTBs and MTBs

Don't focus on women for their objective ratings. Types exist. Chase according to your subjective rating of the girl.. how well does she line up to your idea of a perfect girl, not society's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
They'll still genuinely love them tho. Unlike gold digging Stacys who are self absorbed and only care about maintaining a lifestyle
Stacy wont even give you a blowjob and at any moment she'll give you the johnnyDepp trial treatment

That's the whole point tho. Max out other areas of your looks/life to increase your overall SMV. Contrary to what autists on here think, you don't have to be 6'2 white Chad/Tyrone with perfect hair and have 8x6 flaccid cock to get with attractive foids.
You don't? Where's the proof for that

they genuinenely love chad

i am not chad

You're kidding right?
Most women that are young (your age), are of healthy weight. They aren't all chased after, by guys of all ages...
Most guys older are already married/in permanent relationships with their girlfriends

You just got to be softmaxxed, gymmaxxed, Mid MTN-High MTN (+), to have success with most women you wish to pursue

But even LTNs get into relationships with objective LTBs and MTBs

Don't focus on women for their objective ratings. Types exist. Chase according to your subjective rating of the girl.. how well does she line up to your idea of a perfect girl, not society's
i am not kidding, competition is way too hard.

most women my age who are even somewhat attractive, are essentially celebrities, princesses among the population.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I'm average, so it is competitive for me
but it is fair-competition. You have a reasonable shot at outcompeting.

I personally don't mind fair-competition, because I am smarter and more athletic than 99% of the population. I also have a bigger drive. So when my looks don't hold me back, I destroy everyone.

competing with moggers is not something I like as I am behind 38790734 miles from the start

my ideal situation would be being dropped off on a remote island, starting from scratch. I would destroy everyone.

I thought about this earlier. I haven’t given up I just refuse to participate in the game. Even if you find a GF you like, the ideals that society has put on man just aren’t worth it to adhere to.

As a man you have to protect, provide, be caring, emotionally intelligent, wealthy charismatic, the one to plan everything etc.

And as a woman you just have to be.

The scales are so unevenly tipped it’s a joke. I have to earn everything that makes me attractive, and women just have to be.

This is why I’ve checked out. It is what it is tbh. Just making money for yourself and finding the occasional low effort slay is worth so much more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oueyy, MoggerGaston and greycel
I thought about this earlier. I haven’t given up I just refuse to participate in the game. Even if you find a GF you like, the ideals that society has put on man just aren’t worth it to adhere to.

As a man you have to protect, provide, be caring, emotionally intelligent, wealthy charismatic, the one to plan everything etc.

The scales are so unevenly tipped it’s a joke. I have to earn everything that makes me attractive, and women just have to be.

This is why I’ve checked out. It is what it is tbh. Just making money for yourself and finding the occasional low effort slay is worth so much more.
if you refuse to participate, how haven't you given up?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Please make a leanmaxxing thread for me OP.

• +1
if you refuse to participate, how haven't you given up?
Cause I’m an alcoholic. I have no problems slaying when I drink.

My problems are with long term relationships. I feel like I fully understand what women want. I don’t want to sound pretentious, but I feel my best trait is my emotional/social awareness.

I don’t like that I’ll never be good enough to what women truly want. It’s a tough pill to swallow but it is what it is.

To give some context the reason I’ve checked out but haven’t given up is cause I still have the biological urge to slay.

I went out on Monday last week
Thursday last week
and Monday two days ago.

I slayed 2/3 times.

It’s way easier for me to pretend to be the ideal for an evening compared to a whole lifetime. I don’t think my personality trait is made for a LTR - and that’s okay.

• +1

Yeah the dating market is completely in their favour.

So are a lot of other stuff nowadays, like exclusively hiring women to fill quotas, etc...

However, the trade-off is that we have access to do whatever we would like. We don't have to look over our shoulders walking through a street, people will not come to rape us, and we come with genetic advantages such as being physically stronger, and smarter.
This faggot mindset of .org users going so far to say they would like to be a woman is so submissive and completely bullshit. If they lived with the restrictions that women have, they'd want to turn back into a dude asap.

This is the truth:
  • Women have a major advantage at living one specific type of life (shielded by their husband/bf, remain in society: cities/villages etc).
  • Men start further back, with less of an advantage, but have more of an ability to go FURTHER in not just that one specific type of life (living in a society, constantly shielded), but MANY others that exist in nature

We men, can go into a jungle/forest and not be too wary of other humans. We can explore mountains with the stamina and genetic advantages we have.
The peak of all human endeavour, in 99+% of life.. was done by men. Men climbed the mountains, men lifted the heaviest weight, men reached the peak of the corporate world.

We are lucky as men, because we can reach the highest echelons like other men have. Women cannot.
They will forever be restricted. There will always be a greyzone, that it will be impossible for them to reach.
The greyzone that exists due to genetic advantages amongst men, is very very small... at least relatively compared to the greyzone that women have. between themselves and the ultimate peaks of humanity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and AspiringMogger
Obviously, you being HTN, have to compete for HTBs against other HTNs, chadlites and Chads. To get a woman to "settle" for her looksmatch you typically need to compensate by mogging in some other dimensions, due to women's inflated smv.

I think you said you're non-NT before, so you're already halfway fucked. Solution: Accept an average woman into your life; or, work your butt off to acquire and maintain a pretty looking woman who's always going expect more from you than what comes effortlessly and who constantly compares you to other men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and MoggerGaston
Please make a leanmaxxing thread for me OP.
2671890_BBC48ED0-3D90-4818-99D7-6287F7AEFFF6.jpeg

The energy I felt when I lean-maxxed in 2017-2018 was insane. I was INSANELY motivated.
I was watching fitness videos at least 10 hours a week trying to find new techniques, improving my bench-press, squat, etc.
I was tracking every single calorie, every single gram of protein. I wouldn't skip a single workout.

I would watch videos like this daily as my inspiration.
When I felt down and depressed I would listen to music like this and go jogging outside to cope. I had strong believes that as long as I kept on with my training I would ascend and get the lifestyle featured in video.

I saw people my age having so much fun, friends, sex, while I was a truecel subhuman. But I didn't care because I believed my future would be great.

In summer 2018, the last pic in the above compilation, I believed I was ready for social-maxing. My looks should be good enough now.
I joined a fraternity, rowing-club and social-dancing association.

From september 2018 onwards I was:
Doing rowing group-trainings 5 times a week. I was in the selection-team as on of the best rowers of my year.
On top of that I was still doing weight-lifting training 3 times a week too.

So in total I was training 8 times a week.
On top of that I was counting every calorie, every gram of protein, and doing all kinds of weird shit like 'super-food maxxing' by eating 500grams (1lbs) of spinach every single day. I was blending it in smoothies with protein powder and 2 lemons as I read the acid from the lemons would counteract the poison (anti-nootrients) in spinach which could negatively affect my kidneys/body.

I was taking 500grams of spinach in smoothies with protein-powder and lemon every single fucking day.

This is the life I was doing this for. I was on the right track. Everything would be great. I would keep going.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

@RichardSpencel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pollorex, Costcosuperstore, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I need to start steroids ASAP

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Cause I’m an alcoholic. I have no problems slaying when I drink.

My problems are with long term relationships. I feel like I fully understand what women want. I don’t want to sound pretentious, but I feel my best trait is my emotional/social awareness.

I don’t like that I’ll never be good enough to what women truly want. It’s a tough pill to swallow but it is what it is.

To give some context the reason I’ve checked out but haven’t given up is cause I still have the biological urge to slay.

I went out on Monday last week
Thursday last week
and Monday two days ago.

I slayed 2/3 times.

It’s way easier for me to pretend to be the ideal for an evening compared to a whole lifetime. I don’t think my personality trait is made for a LTR - and that’s okay.
cant relate with extremely good-looking guys like you ngl.

If you can just slay a new girl 2/3 nights on alcohol, you mog extremely hard. Only <3% of young men could do something like that.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
2671890_BBC48ED0-3D90-4818-99D7-6287F7AEFFF6.jpeg

The energy I felt when I lean-maxxed in 2017-2018 was insane. I was INSANELY motivated.
I was watching fitness videos at least 10 hours a week trying to find new techniques, improving my bench-press, squat, etc.
I was tracking every single calorie, every single gram of protein. I wouldn't skip a single workout.

I would watch videos like this daily as my inspiration.
When I felt down and depressed I would listen to music like this and go jogging outside to cope. I had strong believes that as long as I kept on with my training I would ascend and get the lifestyle featured in video.

I saw people my age having so much fun, friends, sex, while I was a truecel subhuman. But I didn't care because I believed my future would be great.

In summer 2018, the last pic in the above compilation, I believed I was ready for social-maxing. My looks should be good enough now.
I joined a fraternity, rowing-club and social-dancing association.

From september 2018 onwards I was:
Doing rowing group-trainings 5 times a week. I was in the selection-team as on of the best rowers of my year.
On top of that I was still doing weight-lifting training 3 times a week too.

So in total I was training 8 times a week.
On top of that I was counting every calorie, every gram of protein, and doing all kinds of weird shit like 'super-food maxxing' by eating 500grams (1lbs) of spinach every single day. I was blending it in smoothies with protein powder and 2 lemons as I read the acid from the lemons would counteract the poison (anti-nootrients) in spinach which could negatively affect my kidneys/body.

I was taking 500grams of spinach in smoothies with protein-powder and lemon every single fucking day.

This is the life I was doing this for. I was on the right track. Everything would be great. I would keep going.

@RichardSpencel

Mirin.I try my best to look decent. Go to the dermatologist every month for my hair and skin, go to the gym everyday despite being inconsistent due to tests, I spend a lot of money on perfumes and fragrances too. I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hated because of my busy schedule and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time to efficiently would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it but I'll never give up. I already got a lasik eye surgery, have got Invisalign and I'm planning for more.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
I need to start steroids ASAP
@ConfusedBolivian

If you were a 29yo guy wanting to do steroids, but not in an extreme way. I don't care about getting super-big, bodybuilder etc.

I just want to get a more athletic body easier. Easier to be low-fat. Easier to get muscle. Etc.

What would you recommend? I am tired of being natty, but I don't want to fuck up my health.

absolutely brutal that I thought to get on this level without steroids.

Roided fitness models like jeff seid pretending to be natty, are a cancer to the world. They should be tortured and hanged for their crimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, greycel and lowtiernormiechad
Mirin.I try my best to look decent. Go to the dermatologist every month for my hair and skin, go to the gym everyday despite being inconsistent due to tests, I spend a lot of money on perfumes and fragrances too. I wish I could control my diet and go to the gym regular tbh but it's hated because of my busy schedule and I eat whatever they cook at my mess but if I really wanted I could selectively eat stuff at my mess and still squeeze some gym time in between breaks but it's hard to manage time to efficiently would need david goggins tier lock in mindset to do it but I'll never give up. I already got a lasik eye surgery, have got Invisalign and I'm planning for more.
why do you go to a dermatologist every month? Never been to one personally.
What issue do you have?

Obviously, you being HTN, have to compete for HTBs against other HTNs, chadlites and Chads. To get a woman to "settle" for her looksmatch you typically need to compensate by mogging in some other dimensions, due to women's inflated smv.

I think you said you're non-NT before, so you're already halfway fucked. Solution: Accept an average woman into your life; or, work your butt off to acquire and maintain a pretty looking woman who's always going expect more from you than what comes effortlessly and who constantly compares you to other men.
problem is that I am not 'non-NT' in the classical sense. In fact I mog NTs because I have learned to disassociate and pretend real well even in the toughest of situations. I am overly social, extroverted, mogger, when I want to.

My non-NT comes from a traumatized personality which always feels inferior and subhuman. This is the fuel to me over-compensating and acting mogger.

The reason why I am so extroverted, social, dominating, cold-approaching, etc. in social-life, is because I constantly feel inferior and want to compensate for this.
Yet on the long-term this leads to social-isolation as I can't keep up this persona 24/7, it is impossible.

Basically my typical social-vibe is:

1)Go out with people once in a blue-moon because you rarely have the energy/interest. You never go out with other people, this is the first time in weeks/months.
2)You feel inferior and have a constant need to compensate: As a result I am insanely high energy, constantly vibing with everyone, approaching people, being my utter best, have no fear. I am the life of the party. People like me and tell me I give off 'main character vibes' n shit, etc.
3)People start liking this extremely high energy version of me. Note: During all this time, I am in stress. I am in over-compensation mode. I don't know what to do with this. Women liking me makes me uncomfortable and I reject women because I fear they find out about the real me.

I've had women lean into me at parties and asking me to go home together. This made me so incredibly uncomfortable, yet I need to act mogger, so I told her I am not interested and I am here for the party, she should go home alone.

I AM FUCKED. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO.

I know what you think: fuck this fakecel retard.

but you don't know how much fucking fear and anxiety I feel during this moment. I am disassociating TO THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST DEGREE.

I am barely even alive when this happens, I am not even there. I am just a human body and my brain is completely gone. I don't enjoy any of it, I am in a different dimension WITHOUT EVEN USING ANY DRUGS AT ALL.

4)The party ends and we go back home, I feel defeated, sucked from all of my energy. I regret everything I did and never want to socialize again. This continues for weeks/months as I completely socially isolate.

It's over for me

I will never have this life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger

absolutely brutal that I thought to get on this level without steroids.

Roided fitness models like jeff seid pretending to be natty, are a cancer to the world. They should be tortured and hanged for their crimes.

-> GO everyday at gym
-> Trenbolone
-> lose mental healt and testicule

for a final result to impress LOW tier becky who live 1000km away from him on omegle a website where there is more dicks than face.

OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
problem is that I am not 'non-NT' in the classical sense. In fact I mog NTs because I have learned to disassociate and pretend real well even in the toughest of situations. I am overly social, extroverted, mogger, when I want to.

My non-NT comes from a traumatized personality which always feels inferior and subhuman. This is the fuel to me over-compensating and acting mogger.

The reason why I am so extroverted, social, dominating, cold-approaching, etc. in social-life, is because I constantly feel inferior and want to compensate for this.
Yet on the long-term this leads to social-isolation as I can't keep up this persona 24/7, it is impossible.

Basically my typical social-vibe is:

1)Go out with people once in a blue-moon because you rarely have the energy/interest. You never go out with other people, this is the first time in weeks/months.
2)You feel inferior and have a constant need to compensate: As a result I am insanely high energy, constantly vibing with everyone, approaching people, being my utter best, have no fear. I am the life of the party. People like me and tell me I give off 'main character vibes' n shit, etc.
3)People start liking this extremely high energy version of me. Note: During all this time, I am in stress. I am in over-compensation mode. I don't know what to do with this. Women liking me makes me uncomfortable and I reject women because I fear they find out about the real me.

I've had women lean into me at parties and asking me to go home together. This made me so incredibly uncomfortable, yet I need to act mogger, so I told her I am not interested and I am here for the party, she should go home alone.

I AM FUCKED. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO.

I know what you think: fuck this fakecel retard.

but you don't know how much fucking fear and anxiety I feel during this moment. I am disassociating TO THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST DEGREE.

I am barely even alive when this happens, I am not even there. I am just a human body and my brain is completely gone. I don't enjoy any of it, I am in a different dimension WITHOUT EVEN USING ANY DRUGS AT ALL.

4)The party ends and we go back home, I feel defeated, sucked from all of my energy. I regret everything I did and never want to socialize again. This continues for weeks/months as I completely socially isolate.

It's over for me

I will never have this life

I love that song since I was 15 years old

• Love it
Reactions: JL~ and MoggerGaston